Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

sexually assaulted in Berlin and my German dream shattered

61 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, French bean said:

Still, you can hold his hand, give him somewhere to stay and help him through his difficulties as your such a good Samaritan.

Thats if there is enough room under their bridge... 

58 minutes ago, French bean said:

Still, you can hold his hand, give him somewhere to stay and help him through his difficulties as your such a good Samaritan.

"How the Hell" is he supposed to hold his own hand? :D :D

8 hours ago, optimista said:

I hope no minors read TT.

I can assure you minors *are* reading the OP's pr0n drivel, as this is the public area, freely accessible and searchable from the 'Net.

The pr0n story even is prominently displayed on the Toytown main page. :D :D :D

Have fun with that!

HF is a windup artist. His sole purpose here is to push buttons. There's no reason for anyone to respond to anything he posts here ever.

That's why he regularly comes back with new alts, to wind people up, and then returns with his main persona to deny everyting.

1 hour ago, slammer said:

Gay and catholic, arn´t them two contradictory terms?

Is the Pope Catholic!

:lol:

1 hour ago, French bean said:

Next point, where's your analytical thinking. The guy says he's Chinese, his clarity of writing and grammar is exemplary for a non native English speaker living in Germany. Why has he gone into such detail about the previous days, weeks? Why has he not mentioned anything to the Police? It reads like, as Tor says, worst Penthouse story ever.

I refer you to his verbal diarrhoea on the O2 thread which I already linked. 

And are you really saying that Johnny Foreigner can't write exemplary English? 

Have you seen some of the horseshit that some native speakers on here pass off as English! 

As to why I believe him. Why go into so much detail (and 5000 words) if you want to piss around with 2 dozen bored expats on an almost dead forum? It makes no sense. 

1 hour ago, SpiderPig said:

Thats if there is enough room under their bridge... 

You see, Frenchy. This guy can't even use an apostrophe. Is he Chinese or what? :lol:

24 minutes ago, Metall said:

I can assure you minors *are* reading the OP's pr0n drivel, as this is the public area, freely accessible and searchable from the 'Net.

The pr0n story even is prominently displayed on the Toytown main page. :D :D :D

Have fun with that!

Haha!  The show has started!

I'm sure minors will be absolutely shocked to see this!  Oh no!  The humanity! 

wer.JPG.da3602e2aa73e7fcc57c6f5b3542caa8

11 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

HF is a windup artist. His sole purpose here is to push buttons. There's no reason for anyone to respond to anything he posts here ever.

That's why he regularly comes back with new alts, to wind people up, and then returns with his main persona to deny everyting.

Hey, El Jeffo! 

You were doing so well ignoring me but I knew you didn't have the stamina to keep it up!

You had to crack, and crack you have! 

By the way, is that an instruction to your pals to ignore me?  Are they that weak that they follow your commands?  You think they are your bitches or something? 

Take your Tin Foil hat off you fool! 

:D

I am not a bored expat, hell! In fact, I am SO UNbored..I just googled and delivered a report on another thread about the meaning of the word " fanny " in US English! (But I was aware of the audience and refrained from mentioning what the British meaning is! )(No Sex, W:De´re British kind of thing!)

51 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Yep. It must be hard for this guy to type so much with one hand. :D :D

Back to real life! :)

I like Hellfire..he´s an absolute nutcase but erudite. I don´t care if he´s a windup artist...he´s entertaining and I guess either a Newcastle United or Sunderland supporter. (I´ve just had a conversation with one of my guardian angels! )

:D

(my guardian angels have just discussed this further..the message is Hartlepool fan..jeez..THAT bad! )

26 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

??? Uhm, sure...:ph34r:

Ignore him.. He doesn't know if it's wendesday or wembly... It's the wine that does it... 

51 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

??? Uhm, sure...:ph34r:

Well, put it another way...he can spell! Unusual these days!

The guy has obviously had some education and he has a good sense of humour!

:P

I don´t know him from Adam..maybe he is a scholar? A Doctor of Philosophy? An engineer? An author? A drug addict? I don´t know..and you don´t, either.

( If I have to make a choice , I prefer humour! )

6 minutes ago, SpiderPig said:

Ignore him.. He doesn't know if it's wendesday or wembly... It's the wine that does it... 

Ignore me, Spider? If you want to. I have nothing against you. 

I rarely drink wine...it makes me sleepy. And it definitely doesn´t help when I am on painkillers ( as right now )...

27 minutes ago, john g. said:

I am on painkillers ( as right now )...

Well, that explains everything!  :lol:

Indeed, Alex! I have not been sexually assaulted this evening but I have a non-flower arrangement to choose from: Voltaren ( both 50 and 100 mg), Cospot ( for the bad eye ) and I have forgotten the one in the bathroom for the teeth! ( Will find out soon! )

Tip: don´t get old...EVER! It requires courage!!!

( Mind you, I´m still gorgeous and have to hide from womenfolk in the street!! )

33 minutes ago, john g. said:

I rarely drink wine...it makes me sleepy. And it definitely doesn´t help when I am on painkillers ( as right now )...

Sorry.. I had you down as an Alchie.. Not a Druggie..  

My error

No worries, Spider! In my next life, I´ll come back with both problems!

I haven´t been good enough in this life!!!

7 minutes ago, john g. said:

Tip: don´t get old...in some village in Greece where there is no proper dentist or health care.

Fixed that for you.B)

22 minutes ago, john g. said:

Indeed, Alex! I have not been sexually assaulted this evening but I have a non-flower arrangement to choose from: Voltaren ( both 50 and 100 mg), Cospot ( for the bad eye ) and I have forgotten the one in the bathroom for the teeth! ( Will find out soon! )

Tip: don´t get old...EVER! It requires courage!!!

( Mind you, I´m still gorgeous and have to hide from womenfolk in the street!! )

Would that be  the the same hiding technique the hunchback of Notre-Dame used?😁

Sorry couldnt resist that one. 

20 hours ago, El Jeffo said:

So it seems HF is back on TT to respond to this dubious tale...surely just a coincidence?

He couldn't be that desperate for attention, could he?

Then again, the underlying tone and rhetorical flourishes are rather familiar.

I'll say it now: it has his fingerprints all over it. What a truly sad life he must lead.

My advice: just put the old pub bore on ignore. Works a treat for me!