Is Prince Harry revolting?

383 posts in this topic

I am too late to say I think it's unfair to ask this just because he's ginger..

Can't stand the whole bl00dy family, but I think the vague allusion that Harry, "intends to work towards becoming financially independent" is completely typical. Better translated as he will: "keep sponging off the royal name, connections and public purse as long as they can get away with it". He's 35 years old for Chr:st sake, even by German standards he should be independent by now.

Oh, but he will keep up his "royal work". Oxymoron if ever there was. If the world would just replace these figureheads "of state" and their offspring, with some trees, we'd have money to spend on those who deserve/need it, and a far better carbon footprint.

I don't care about the royal family but the effort to become "financially independent" is pretty hilarious.  

Good luck with that.  😂

On 1/8/2020, 10:07:17, SpiderPig said:

So.. looking at the various News outlets, it seems that the rift between Meghan and Queenie  ( m not you BMuurphy)

BTW nice homophobic slur.  🙄

Don't forget Frogmore House which they just had renovated for 4m quiddies. 

Actually I am reading about the Victorian era. After Albert died it is wonder we have a royal family at all. 

1 hour ago, balticus said:

I don't care about the royal family but the effort to become "financially independent" is pretty hilarious.  

Good luck with that.  😂

He plans to become financially independent by starting his own charity organization.  :unsure:

Meghan is/was a successful actress. Apparently she's worth upwards of $4 million on her own. Add to that the 30 million pounds Harry inherited from his mother and I dare say they're well on their way to "financial independence".

If Harry wants to abdicate and do something else, I say more power to him. Maybe he could do something with horses - it's apparently in his DNA.

3 hours ago, El Jeffo said:

Meghan is/was a successful actress. 

If Harry wants to abdicate and do something else, I say more power to him. Maybe he could do something with horses - it's apparently in his DNA.

Good job I wasn't glugging my morning coffee. She is a yacht girl. I saw a pic of her sucking a dick on Twitter which was erased in seconds. 

As for horses...wasn't James Hewitt  his real father into that?

If you ask me, she has done a runner to Canada. The Christmas Card was a Photoshop job. They have split already. 

40 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Pretending like giving head. She was acting FFS.

There you go again, with your facts and your logic. Sheesh.

1 hour ago, fraufruit said:

i'm confused. Sorry.  What's this comment in reference to?

1 hour ago, fraufruit said:

Nope I swear to you on Jeffo's copy pasting ability that it was Megs with something in her mouth which wasn't a Bratwurst.

They got married in a relatively short period of time for royal standards. When Princess Anne got married the second time round the marriage took place in Scotland. When Prince Charles and Camilla got married, they had a civil ceremony and a church blessing. When Prince Harry and Meghan (also divorced) got married, it was a white church wedding and Prince Harry got special permission from his Grandmother to wear his uniform even though he had a full beard. Lots of exceptions and special rules from the start and then they moan that they want a normal life. At the time most Brits were happy that Prince Harry had seemed to found the love of his life and welcomed Meghan into the royal family.

Sadly things have changed since then.

High turnover of staff in the Sussex household.

"The Duchess of Sussex lost three assistants within the span of a few months.

Not to mention, baby Archie — who was born in May 2019 — reportedly had "three nannies in six weeks," according to The Sun.

"One of the more salacious rumors surrounding Meghan Markle is her alleged mistreatment toward one of Kate Middleton's staffers. The claim came to light in December 2018, not too long after the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's wedding, with an insider recounting to The Scottish Sun how Middleton supposedly reprimanded Markle for her poor behavior. It's not exactly clear what inspired the dressing down, but the Duchess of Sussex allegedly "b****ed" out Middleton's staffer to the point where the mom-of-two had to step in. "That's unacceptable, they're my staff and I speak to them," the Duchess of Cambridge supposedly told her sister-in-law, an intervention that led to the pair's falling out."

https://www.nickiswift.com/170829/we-now-know-why-people-dont-want-to-work-with-meghan-markle/

In such a short period of time things have turned sour. Reports of Prince Harry informing his staff that Meghan gets whatever she wants. The two brothers going their sperate ways, the newly weds acting against their families advice and going public and when things get hot Meghan goes back to Canada. 

I hope I am wrong but I wonder if they will still be together in ten years time.

10 hours ago, White Rose of Yorkshire said:

"One of the more salacious rumors surrounding Meghan Markle is her alleged mistreatment toward one of Kate Middleton's staffers. The claim came to light in December 2018, not too long after the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's wedding, with an insider recounting to The Scottish Sun how Middleton supposedly reprimanded Markle for her poor behavior. It's not exactly clear what inspired the dressing down, but the Duchess of Sussex allegedly "b****ed" out Middleton's staffer to the point where the mom-of-two had to step in. "That's unacceptable, they're my staff and I speak to them," the Duchess of Cambridge supposedly told her sister-in-law, an intervention that led to the pair's falling out."

A lot of speculation there.

21 hours ago, jeremytwo said:

I saw a pic of her sucking a dick...

So what?? How many blokes do not like having it sucked? How many women never sucked one? And yes, we all make mistakes. Shame on the AH who put it into the public domain. She had no control over that. And that is abuse. The gutter press is vile.

The royals became a circus a generation ago. Walking away without a conflab is surely the best thing the couple could do. They have millions but no peace of mind. Compensation for an accident of birth and all that followed, if you like. Some will interpret it is a polite F-off. Which would be entirely understandable.

21 hours ago, jeremytwo said:

Good job I wasn't glugging my morning coffee. She is a yacht girl. I saw a pic of her sucking a dick on Twitter which was erased in seconds. 

As for horses...wasn't James Hewitt  his real father into that?

If you ask me, she has done a runner to Canada. The Christmas Card was a Photoshop job. They have split already. 

What have you been smoking?

@optimista There is no evidence that such a picture exists. Remember the source who said it did - j². I think Meghan is too savvy to allow cameras into her bedroom or wherever. 

43 minutes ago, optimista said:

So what?? How many blokes do not like having it sucked?

TBH, I am not that fond of it...