Is Prince Harry revolting?

249 posts in this topic

At heart I am royalist and I dont agree to j2 in many of bis opinions voiced here. However from what I remember Fergie had to endure way more nastiness. Someone mentioned the almost forgotten duches of  pork when she had not even said something wrong but simply gained weight. I remember the picture of the foot sucking incidence. There are many other examples. If you put yourself out on being environmentalist and are lecturing people on  how many kids are enough you better watch out not being caught flying private jet for fun events. I do feel sorry for the way things went south. Id rather be in a group of cheering. But as I said before. They could have waited just a little more. Ive heard they had put out a paper with their thoughts before christmas. Ive never been working in a company where I just  had to write my wishes on a paper and a fortnight later everything is done to my bid.  There are many other royal sisters and brothers out there who quietly and presented nicely to the public took their leave from royal job and public money to live their own lifes. I do agree to the thought of them no longer being supported by public money they claim now as having been one of their reasons to do what they did but stylewise could have gone much wiser. Some PR.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BethAnnBitt said:

Ho

Just because she loves the guy doesn't mean she isn't entitled to own her own opinions and/or to influence his.  Few of us marry into any family and agree with 100% of what it does.  

You are absolutely right there. There are things that I dont agree to with the added family even until today. But I do find it difficult to see me still married had I come up my inlaws that way. Especially when we were just 2 3 years.down the line. You dont have to give up your pesonality but  you also can't expect the new added family to completely adapt to your line In fast track.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BethAnnBitt said:

Ho

Just because she loves the guy doesn't mean she isn't entitled to own her own opinions and/or to influence his.  Few of us marry into any family and agree with 100% of what it does.  

 

Of course she is allowed her free opinion, as any person is. However, any ideas shared in that marriage belong inside the relationship and not in public. Heaven knows what the queen's real opinions are. Since the Civil War in Britain the monarch has basically not been allowed to abrogate influence and power. That is the job of the Prime Minister. It is one of the perks and curses of being a constitutional monarchy. 

 

Does Kate drop her private opinions on public? Nope she just plants trees and flashes grins. Perfect lady. 

 

15 minutes ago, Wherearewegoingto said:

At heart I am royalist and I dont agree to j2 in many of bis opinions voiced here. However from what I remember Fergie had to endure way more nastiness. Someone mentioned the almost forgotten duches of  pork when she had not even said something wrong but simply gained weight. I remember the picture of the foot sucking incidence. There are many other examples. If you put yourself out on being environmentalist and are lecturing people on  how many kids are enough you better watch out not being caught flying private jet for fun events.

 

Don't forget Koo Stark, one of Randy Andy's first flames. The young 'uns here won't remember her.

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But isnt moaning about being married to a german woman actually also racist...   

 

TTs very own J² claims that he married into German aristocracy...   if I call him a Welsh tosser, am I actually being racists or honest?

 

Its all too easy to wave the "Racist" card..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SpiderPig said:

  if I call him a Welsh tosser, am I actually being racists or honest?

 

No, you are just actually behaving uncivil and as nasty as usual. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

 

Does Meghan?

Yes. She and Harry campaign for climate change and say they won't have more kids. I can't remember the exact words.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The further they are from the throne the less important it is that they keep their private opinions to themselves.

 

The monarch needs to be impartial, it goes with the territory, to the extent that she cannot vote in elections. So Prince Charles being outspoken about a number of things is problematic, since there is every chance that he might get to be king for a half-hour or so ;)

 

Harry and Meghan, not so much, and having opinions about the sorry state of our relationship with the environment is not a hugely controversial thing - I am completely certain they do not 

11 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

campaign for climate change

although possibly against. They might look insincere if their lives continue to involve loads of flying across the Altantic for private purposes, though.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is time a law was introduced in the UK to put a stop to the sale of the utterly superfluous, vicious, hate-inciting gutter press, the like and scale of which does not even exist over the Channel. Can't ban them because of freedom of speech. But like Class-A drugs they should not be legally available for purchase. Think how many trees it would save and the reduction in the carbon imprint if production and distribution were stopped.

 

Why anyone is amused by such dross and pays good money for same is totally beyond me.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have liked them both - still do - and I feel very, very sorry for both of them. They are going to be hounded forever whereever they live, whatever they do. Maybe they have just realised it themselves. It's possible the marriage will not survive the strain. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bramble said:

They are going to be hounded forever whereever they live, whatever they do.

 

Not necessarily. They do need to go grey rock, however, and completely ditch their public profile.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bramble said:

It's possible the marriage will not survive the strain. 

 

Yes, 50% or so marriages don't survive. I think theirs has a much better chance now.

I've never heard them say they don't want more kids and, even if I "heard" it, I wouldn't believe it unless they said it publicly. That is really nobody's biz but their own.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do wish them well in a different life.

I hope Harry can adjust to a life where he no longer has a daily schedule, and focus. He may well miss the military roles and functions, so the sooner they can decide on their business plan, and how to split their time, and visas, taxes etc., the better!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, optimista said:

It is time a law was introduced in the UK to put a stop to the sale of the utterly superfluous, vicious, hate-inciting gutter press, the like and scale of which does not even exist over the Channel. Can't ban them because of freedom of speech.

 

There is only freedom of speech up to a point. If it affects the Crown (even if they are in the wrong) the press is forbidden from printing. The DA notice has been much abused the last 20 years. Presently the police protecting Prince Andrew are forbidden from answering questions as to their whereabouts when Andrew is alleged to have had sex with one of Epstein's girls. Why should the royals be above this?

 

20 minutes ago, bramble said:

I have liked them both - still do - and I feel very, very sorry for both of them. They are going to be hounded forever whereever they live, whatever they do. Maybe they have just realised it themselves. It's possible the marriage will not survive the strain. 

 

I do not think their marriage will survive. Harry has broken friends with lots of military friends.  That's one bond you do not wish to break. After all Archie is named after one of his military pals. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

I do not think their marriage will survive. Harry has broken friends with lots of military friends.  That's one bond you do not wish to break. After all Archie is named after one of his military pals. 

 

How do YOU know HE has broken friends with lots of military friends? Does it say so anywhere in the press? Any links?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most people's division of time alters drastically after marriage - not seeing a friend much at all is pretty normal. Military people in particular remain friends through long years of not seeing each other at all - 'breaking' friends seems quite primary school to me - usually one just drifts away from people, but if you were again thrown together with them, you'd probably just crack on as before.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, bramble said:

 

How do YOU know HE has broken friends with lots of military friends? Does it say so anywhere in the press? Any links?

 

You'd have to check this fact out in either the Mail or the Express. Yeah people knock the Mail but owner Lord Rothermere hates the Establishment and has no time for royal wrong uns. The Mail is the only paper who had the guts to call out the child rape gangs, which is starting to come out thank God. 

 

SP: give it a fucking rest.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jeremytwo said:

You'd have to check this fact out in either the Mail or the Express.

5e25ef43b008c_0011.jpg.b6643cb7ddd0d5303

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now