Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

where can I buy a dustbag for a Grundig EcoCylone A class

25 posts in this topic

so I recently bought a new vacuum cleaner from a friend at my pub. The only problem is getting the right dust bag. The local shops seem to have every one except the one I need. The vacuum cleaner is a Grundig EcoCylone A class. What dustbag do I need and where can I find it?

thanks

Colin

13 minutes ago, SpiderPig said:

Yes... It implies that its probably a Bagless vac!   :lol:

Quick, somebody tell Colin where he can get connector cables for his wireless headphones, too!

On 3.1.2020, 13:50:40, colincostello said:

so I recently bought a new vacuum cleaner from a friend at my pub. The only problem is getting the right dust bag. The local shops seem to have every one except the one I need. The vacuum cleaner is a Grundig EcoCylone A class. What dustbag do I need and where can I find it?

thanks

Colin

So, did you solve the mystery? 

48 minutes ago, colincostello said:

No, not yet. The make is Grundig. The model number is VCC4770A. But is it bagless? How does that work? And what does the term Eco Cyclone mean ?

thanks

As indicated by others here this model does seem to be bag-less. That means that instead of being able to remove a bag full of dust and throwing it away you will have to empty some kind of container into your waste bin, a typically messy operation that invariably requires further use of the cleaner and you will need to replace an expensive Hepa filter periodically. I have to say I'm not a fan of these bag-less vacuum cleaners for those very reasons. Oh and by the way the spec. indicates it is rated at a massive 800W which is no longer allowed, the EC set a max. of 300W, I believe, which is probably why that model is listed as not available on Amazon. Never a great idea to buy things in pubs.;)

I like my bagless vacuum.  It has 2 simple but effective filters that are easy to wash and dry fast.  And it seperates bigger stuff from dust, great for lego.

6 hours ago, keith2011 said:

Oh and by the way the spec. indicates it is rated at a massive 800W which is no longer allowed, the EC set a max. of 300W,

Sorry  but I need to correct that, for some reason I had 300W in my head but in fact I checked it up and it is 900W.

23 hours ago, keith2011 said:

Sorry  but I need to correct that, for some reason I had 300W in my head but in fact I checked it up and it is 900W.

Does that mean it's always good to buy things in pubs? 😋

31 minutes ago, McDee said:

Does that mean it's always good to buy things in pubs? 😋

Only the wares from behind the bar.:)