UK Election night watching?

44 posts in this topic

Human nature, French bean...whether Tories, non-Tories, whether as individuals, we all like to find the blame elsewhere rather than within ourselves...I am the same...

10 hours ago, French bean said:

Or is it because the Brits in general cannot abide anti semmitic communist styled Dinosaurs like Corbyn?

Please tell me you were trying to be funny.

7 hours ago, BMurphy said:

@the returnant: It's astonishing how people claim over and over again that it is politicians' "lies" that led to Brexit and Trump. Even if that were true, you make it sound as if left-wing politicians don't lie as well. They do!

Investigation finds ‘88% of Tory ads misleading compared to 0% for Labour

11 hours ago, rodisi said:

No, I am being serious. But you should know that by my previous comments. Oh and while I'm at it Momentum is to the present Labour Party what the Militant Tendency were to the Labour Party of the 80's and Labour needs a new Kinnock to remove them if it wants to bring in a new social caring government.

@rodisi: How can we be sure that the organisation which carried out this study isn't politically biased? Moreover, politics has never been only about facts, it's always been about emotions, opinions, ideologies, etc. as well.