Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Brunata Metrona refuses a second Heater counter reading

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

i am talking about that man that comes in your home and read from your heaters the numbers related to your consumption and in some case he changes the thingy attached to the heater that indicates this number.

In the first appointment one of the heater was not easily accessible (past years the guy  struggled and did it but this year he refuses to do the job) because covered by a wooden structure. He said no problem, you will receive a post card for a second appointment.

We called the customer number of the company providing this reading services (Brunata Metrona) and they confirmed us the date of the appointment and asked us to remove the wooden structure before that date.

We did it. But the day of appointment no one came.

Brunata Metrona on the phone told us that no further reading will happen for this year and all is ook...but they don't answer to my question "ok, which number you put for this heater that you were not able to read ? How are you estimating the consumption for that heater?".

Now what happens ?

I guess that the yearly reading is done in order to verify the real consumption and give right number for the end year balance/adjstment of nebenkosten. Am i wrong ?

Should I push about this missing reading ?

1 hour ago, Frantic said:

past years the guy  struggled and did it

Move the thing before they come. We have to move a built-in kitchen cabinet.

On 29/11/2019, 17:01:37, fraufruit said:

Move the thing before they come. We have to move a built-in kitchen cabinet.

I did it according to what they told me 2 weeks ago when I asked to their call center what was the next step. They told me "ok you have a second appointment in 2 weeks and before that date you should remove the stuff".

We did it but no one came to the appointment and now they start to say bull*hit about "ah but the first was the valid one"..."ah but if at the first appointment the guy was not able to read then it is now *for ever* not readable so there was no sense in a second appointment", etc etc etc...they keep saying "for this year no further reading".

What puzzles me is also that I did what they told me but not they messup and are trying to put this on me again.

Unless you have been seriously economising, and therefore expecting a big reduction in your bills, then just carry on paying whatever you were paying and in the end, when a reading does happen, either they will reimburse you or the other way around.

Nebenkosten are pretty well worked out here, I think. It is very transparent.