Shoplifting case resolved. I was really scared. Thank you.

43 posts in this topic

Cunha, as the others have said, please stop and get a hold of yourself. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. 

We all make mistakes Cunha. Such is life. We fail. We fall. We get up again and make sure we learn from our mistakes.

Chin up young man!:)

Your parents don't ever have to know about this. My sons have never reported to me about every mistake they have made and I'm glad for that.

In the big picture of life, this is one small event with a lot of learning. We never learn from our successes.

16 hours ago, Cunha said:

My parents don:'t deserve this: a sun that is a thief, they are the best parents that I could ask for ir, and it was not how they raised me...

So all will be be well. Don't be too hard on yourself. You know you did wrong. You now know that was the first and last time because you now so feel so bad. Just not worth it. I think you have already learned the lesson. Always strive to make your parents proud of you and you will be half way there. :)

Thank you everyone :) I feel really supported in here ! It is a really difficult time, but I will try to menage all of this. Today I went to the Freiburg court and I talk with a lawyer for legal adevice  free of charge , and he was really great. And if case I need , I can ask for a paper and apply for a lawyer to defend me. I am really trying to grow up and ménage all of this by myself, and I will do it! Because it was me that did ir wrong, so it must be me who pay for the consequences. I am really really trying to figure all of this, but sometimes the guilty it is só big, and I am so sacary about what can happened because what I did, that is hard to deal. But all of you are right, the important thing is to know how to deal and grow up with this and never doing anything like this again 

Thank you once again, so much! 

22 hours ago, Cunha said:

I feel really supported in here !

You are doing a great job handling this.  It's a growing up experience.  Not a one of us has a blemish free record, but it's about how you learrn from a situation.

Just think of when you are older and successful and you can talk about how you were once so poor you had to steal food.  Makes for a great "origins" story...

If you constantly worry about this, your mental health will only get worse. You do not gain anything from that. Whatever happened is happened and you cannot go back in time and change it. What you can do now is to learn from it and never ever repeat it. Ask for support from university or student assistance and may be find some time to cook. There are lot of frozen veggies available. As a student I saved a lot of money by limiting eating from outside. I lived alone and a packet of rice was enough for four days and I made few different dishes to get variety tastes. I bough seasonal fruits or discount offers. Just as an example. Take this as an opportunity to learn about money saving. If you have some spare time, try to find some jobs for few hours per week. 

Hello guys! I am sorry to bother you, really! Once again! But I received this letter from persecutor and I do not now what is says, and Google translator does not help much:

ermittlungsverfahren gegen Sie 
wegen Diebstahls 

Sehr geehrte Frau Machado,
in dem oben genannten Verfahren habe ich mit Verfügung vom 06.12.2019 folgende Entacheidung getroffen:
Das Verfahren wird gemäss 153 Abs.1 StPO eingestellt 

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Do you know?? Thank you advance!

You're OK! Case was closed!

In the above mentioned proceedings I made the following decision by order of 06.12.2019:
The proceedings will be discontinued according to 153 para.1 StPO 

Let that be a lesson to you.

On 12/4/2019, 5:34:30, BradinBayern said:

Just think of when you are older and successful and you can talk about how you were once so poor you had to steal food.  Makes for a great "origins" story...

No, you get criticized on here by some for rambling!!!

:D

Really?!?!?!

So so great news ! Suche a relieve, it seems I was borned again! 

Thank you so much really!! And in case somebody needs any help you can count on me! You were really really great with during this time! I am really gratefull to all of you! 

We all make mistakes, even later in life, Cunha...the trick is to learn from them...(not that I always do, for example.)

Be happy!

Glad for the somewhat happy ending of this story. Cunha, you're still young, now is the time for you to make stupid mistakes, let this be your lesson and then you move on. Please contact the local Tafel if you need food. One wouldn't starve in Germany; you just need to know where to look. There are charities everywhere that organise food for those who need it. Ask your school's admin staff, they'd know it for sure.

Especially now in the Advent and Christmas season, plenty of charities organise events to donate food. All the best for you going forward!

1 hour ago, Cunha said:

Really?!?!?!

Thank you so much really!! And in case somebody needs any help you can count on me! You were really really great with during this time! I am really gratefull to all of you! 

Very happy for you, Cunha!

Actually, as all of the older members here can confirm, this is exactly what TT used to be about - helping each other!

It`s not always about literally getting out there and physically "doing something" for somebody else, but also about listening when somebody is troubled, or offering advice when somebody has a problem.

Glad you found your way to TT!

12 hours ago, Cunha said:

Really?!?!?!

@Cunha: Yes, you were very lucky the prosecutor decided to drop proceedings. Don't count on it!
Please be kind to other people in need.

Also, if you want to save money on food, *and* prevent waste at the same time, look at the Germany-wide Foodsharing project.

They save (perfectly good) food that stores and catering may not sell and give it away! No strings attached. Many students go there.

https://treffpunkt-freiburg.de/unser-angebot/raeume/nutzergruppen/foodsharing-freiburg

https://foodsharing.de/

Be aware that usually the shops declare a ban on entering their premises. If you signed something that has the word "Hausverbot" in it, you better stay away from this shop, depending on what you signed, from all shops of that particular chain of shops!

On 27.11.2019, 09:15:46, Cunha said:

I can not entry in Rewe for One year

The OP is aware of the Hausverbot!

Kid#1's main reaction when I told her this sad tale was of horror that students were going in to Rewe at all, let alone shoplifting from there...;)

Maybe we need to start a 'frugal menus' thread to help the OP on the way to cheap and legal nutrition.

Great to hear!  Also remember to check with your university for help in the future.  Usually Unis have lots of services in place to make sure that students can focus on their studies.