Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Did Jeffrey Epstein kill himself?

124 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, Tap said:

Jeremy, you're an educated guy, why are you linking to The Mail? 

We all know that most newspaper headlines are clickbate these days. Leave them alone and see what comes out in the wash later on, then discuss it, it's too soon to be jumping to conclusions.

Well, it is actually irrelevant who prints the story. It is now a global issue with cross-state crimes and international implications. One of the biggest Youtubers to follow Epstein/Prince Andrew is Shaun Attwood.

If it is "far right" to be concerned about groping kids then so be it.

All decent people find child abuse abhorrent. They don't go online making up and spreading conspiracy theories about "VIPs" abusing kids (like the Carl Beech allegations - proved in court to be complete bunkum and spread by someone who was a paedophile himself) and dwelling on that subject under the guise of being concerned.

5 minutes ago, Lorelei said:

Most decent people find child abuse abhorrent. They don't go online making up and spreading conspiracy theories about "VIPs" abusing kids 

Er, this "conspiracy theory" is none other than the SDNY Police Department. 'here is the official list of charges:

Here is the official SDNY Indictment:

https://www.scribd.com/document/467743344/Ghislaine-Maxwell-Indictment

This painting hung inside Epstein's apartment:

I once heard that people who constantly harp on hating a specific aberration (in the old days, it was being gay or trans) usually are into exactly that.

Just saying.

Oh dear SDNY Justice Berman was sitting on the Weiner Laptop until 2 weeks ago when he was rightly fired.

I've now watched the 40-minute ABC documentary "Truth & Lies: Jeffrey Epstein" on YouTube and find the women in it more believable than Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who I suspect is exaggerating. The abuse they describe is criminal behaviour but not as serious as Roberts Giuffre's claims. They explain what led them to Epstein and it sounds reasonable: the opportunity to earn a couple of hundred dollars just to give a rich old guy a massage, possibly in one's underwear, according to the "popular girl" at school. Probably would ring warning bells in an adult, but in a young teenager, especially one from an impoverished background where money is short, maybe not. Ghislaine Maxwell wasn't really mentioned, other than by one woman, who said she'd refer to the young female visitors as "the nubiles". If true, I think that would make it difficult for her to claim she was unaware that Epstein had an interest in underage girls, even if she might claim she didn't know precisely what went on behind the door of the massage room, though such naivety would be difficult to believe in an adult, especially one closely involved with him. That claim might be more believable in an occasional visitor like Prince Andrew, who might not even have seen any "nubiles" or known they provided massages. Unlike Roberts Giuffre, none of the women claimed they'd given massages to or been abused by other men. So I think the documentary did nothing to make Roberts Giuffre's claims about having sex with Alan Dershowitz (he says he never met her) or being "forced" to do so with Prince Andrew seem more plausible. 

23 hours ago, Metall said:

Seriously guys, why do you even answer him?

Shaun Attwood an expert on Epstein think Prince Andrew will not face prison but Ghislaine will go down.

Here is Prince Andrew's former royal protection officer Paul Page:

To Epstein Ghislaine or not to Epstein? That is the question:

On 03/07/2020, 15:13:36, Tap said:

There's a very good podcast called "Truth and Lies, Jeffrey Epstein" from ABC.  It gives some background into his past, and also deals with Ghislaine Maxwell's involvement in the whole thing.

I wonder what secrets she is going to tell.

The Netflix ‘Filthy Rich’ documentary mini series... disturbing and informative including Ghislaine Maxwell’s involvement.

43 minutes ago, emkay said:

The Netflix ‘Filthy Rich’ documentary mini series... disturbing and informative including Ghislaine Maxwell’s involvement.

I haven't seen the Netflix doc, but I heard they skim over the vast intelligence networks she inherited from her father Robert Maxwell. Little St. James was not the only island in the Caribbean used. They all were, and Venezuela is only a short jet flight away, which brings in that country into the puzzle.

2 hours ago, emkay said:

Lawyer and Harvard law professor, Alan Dershowitz, accused by Virginia Roberts Giuffre of having sex with her several times but who says he never met her and has written evidence from her to say she never met him, says that the Netflix documentary is "based largely on the accounts of two women with histories of making dubious accusations" and says Netflix didn't use any of the counter-evidence he provided them with.

"The Ghislaine Maxwell I know" by Alan Dershowitz

Now [Ghislaine Maxwell] stands accused of serious crimes allegedly committed a quarter of a century ago. Like every other arrested person, she must be presumed innocent. Many in the public however, will presume her guilty because of the portrayal of her in the Netflix series about Jeffrey Epstein. But no one should believe anything they saw in that series, because it was based largely on the accounts of two women with histories of making dubious accusations.

Let’s begin with Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who has alleged she was trafficked to Prince Andrew by Epstein and Maxwell, for which she claims she was paid $15,000. But she also has said — as I argue in a civil action against her — that she met Al and Tipper Gore on Epstein’s island (for this and other revelations she was paid $160,000). She describes the incident in great detail, but the truth is that neither of the Gores have ever met Epstein and were certainly never on his island. She has also made accusations against former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, former majority leader of the US Senate George Mitchell, former US Representative to the UN Bill Richardson, owner of L Brands Limited Leslie Wexner, and many others who have categorically denied these accusations. Her own lawyer has acknowledged that an 11-year investigation disproved the accusations against these prominent people.

Finally, she claimed to have sex with me on six or seven occasions, although she had previously admitted in her own words that she never met me or even heard of me. Her own lawyer has admitted that she was ‘wrong…simply wrong’ in accusing me, since my travel records prove that I could never have been in the places she claimed to have met me. She admitted to her best friend that she was pressured to falsely accuse me by her lawyers who were trying to secure a billion-dollar settlement from Leslie Wexner.

I presented all this documentation to Netflix and they promised to show it to their viewing audience, but they broke their promise and withheld it.

Another Netflix witness is a woman named, Sarah Ransome. But Netflix failed to disclose that in the run-up to the 2016 election Ransome wrote dozens of emails to the New York Post claiming to have sex tapes of the two ‘pedophiles’ who were running for president, namely Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, as well as sex tapes of Richard Branson and others. She also claimed that Hillary Clinton ordered the CIA to kill her and to destroy her tapes. The Post of course did not run that story. She subsequently admitted she had ‘invented’ that story; there were no sex tapes.

Netflix also had all this information and promised to show it, but again they refused because they did not want their viewers to see anything that challenged the credibility of the lying witnesses who were central to their one-sided narrative.

So everyone should keep an open mind about Maxwell as they should about others who have been accused by Epstein’s alleged victims.

Why Alan Dershowitz Is Suing Netflix Over The Jeffrey Epstein Documentary

Our Ghislaine has two degrees, is a helicopter pilot and submarine pilot. Submarines were a way to traffic kids into Little St James:

Even Stephen Hawking was on that lace, as was Bill Gates. So not only do we have the flight logs but also the submarine logs. Disney used to bring kids there also.

This confirms what I thought. Ghislaine was a cooperating witness for a year, to allow people to contact her. Every comm was recorded. A classic police sting.

Shaun Attwood expert on Epstein chats to George Galloway. Les Wexner of Victoria's Secret is next up the list.

Maria Farmer, who seems to have been the first person to make allegations of sexual assault against Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell, has been giving interviews to Shaun Attwood on YouTube, making all kinds of wild claims, such as receiving death threats from Maxwell and saying she and Epstein were involved in the occult. This makes me more sceptical of her. In these interviews and elsewhere she has made a variety of allegations suggesting that Epstein/Maxwell disclosed compromising information/secrets to her, e.g. that she'd be in the car with Maxwell, when Maxwell would stop at schools or in parks to give her phone number to "nubiles", that Epstein had pinhole cameras in his bathrooms and bedrooms to spy on guests via a "media room" that he'd apparently shown Farmer (why go to the trouble and expense of installing secret cameras then disclose it to someone?), that Maxwell had a "sex room" with a "sex swing" and two straps on the wall from which she'd hang upside down like a bat for 45 minutes to make herself look younger. Seriously?! And why would they reveal all this to Farmer? She described herself in one interview as just the "slave at the door". But if Farmer isn't reliable and/or is exaggerating (law enforcement don't seem to have taken her seriously in 1996, as they didn't take action regarding her alleged assault) yet was the first to speak out, how reliable can anyone else be who came along since and said "me too"? Having said that, the three other women in the ABC documentary "Truth & Lies: Jeffrey Epstein" did seem genuine to me. Confusing. It's hard to know what's the truth, what's speculation and what's conspiracy theory.