Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Did Jeffrey Epstein kill himself?

124 posts in this topic

Right then,

This story is now simply too huge to dip into the Trump threads. It needs light. Some believe DJT was actually with young girls, but there is also evidence from flight logs that Bill Clinton flew 27 times on the so called Lolita Express. This scandal is about to blow wide open about the activities of the elite, not only on Little St James Island, but New York Florida and Arizona where Epstein had his mansions. Must be also noted that Richard Branson has his Neckar Island right next to Little St James. He also connected to the blow story...

Also involved in a very weird sex cult named NXIVM, where the leader called "Vanguard" tattooed his name on ladies nether regions. The court has sentenced quite famous actresses and actors in this case. These have immediately told all they know of the higher people in the case.

Two brave/mad guys managed to land on Epstein Island a few weeks back and film. Here is the footage:

I must admit not to having paid a great deal of attention to this topic, but what doesn't seem to have been explained (as far as I know) is what the alleged crime victims, or at least Prince Andrew's accuser Virginia Roberts, means by saying she was a "sex slave", "forced" to sleep with men such as Prince Andrew and "trafficked". What do these terms mean here exactly? In the photo with Prince Andrew she looks happy and relaxed, not how I'd imagine someone deprived of their liberty and forced into unwanted behaviour to look. Roberts has apparently written a memoir, and appears to have received a great deal of media attention, so I wonder if there's an element of exaggeration in her story with an eye to making money from it and, if so, how far that exaggeration goes. 

I watched the interview with Prince Andrew at the weekend and thought he gave a reasonable account of himself, though it would have been helpful if he'd explained what he meant about it being the "honourable" thing to do to stay at the home of a convicted sex offender. According to Lady Colin Campbell, it's not the done thing for someone of his age or background to "dump" someone by telephone or letter, so perhaps that explains it. To my mind, there could be three reasons for him staying at Epstein's home after Epstein's conviction: (1) He was involved in criminal behaviour too, (2) He had seen evidence of criminal behaviour and/or believed Epstein to be guilty but didn't care, (3) He had seen no evidence of criminal behaviour and/or believed Epstein to be innocent and to have pleaded guilty in a plea deal just to avoid a lengthy sentence. 

I wonder if Prince Andrew had actually invited himself to stay at Epstein's home, in the style of Princess Margaret (and possibly other royals).

"Over the years Princess Margaret came to rely on the largesse of rich friends like the Aga Khan and Imelda Marcos to provide villas and yachts for her pleasure. She especially enjoyed visiting Italy and regularly invited herself to stay with Harold Acton at La Pietra in Florence and Gore Vidal in Ravello". (The Royals by Kitty Kelley)

(Wondering if this thread should be in the "International affairs" section rather than "Personal blogs", but perhaps you're not wanting replies. If so, sorry about that!)

I agree with you in many ways. I saw an article in the Mail today showing him partying with girls. To my objective view, Andrew likes to party yet none of the girls in those picture looked underage. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a Prince enjoying his freedom especially as he was fresh out of the Navy. 

Just as in Saville, some of the people seem to want money as motive for their revelations. 

The other thing I'm dubious of is the footage of Epstein Island. What they did was actually trespass and to me wrong in certain ways. I kind f like that they did land on the island but going through files was wrong and I believe illegal. I'm not sure where the law applies. 

"...14-year-old prostitutes, they were not minors they were prostitutes..."

:mellow::angry: Mysogynistic victim-blaming.

Trump's involvement is murky. 

On the one hand, Epstein recruited one of the girls (at least) to his sex slave ring at Mar A Lago, Trump's club. That's a gigantic red flag. On the other hand, the victim's lawyer from a previous Epstein trial (where he was convicted) said that of all requests sent out to people who might have information, Trump was the only person to show up and talk to authorities, and he stayed for a long time and tried to be as helpful as possible.

Clinton is almost 100% a pedo who ran with Epstein extensively.

Whatever the case may be regarding all of that, Epstein absolutely did not kill himself. I will take it a step further and say that the entire death is a charade and he's on an island somewhere right now, chillin'. Sipping on a fruity alcoholic beverage and relaxing. 

21 hours ago, Lorelei said:

I must admit not to having paid a great deal of attention to this topic, but what doesn't seem to have been explained (as far as I know) is what the alleged crime victims, or at least Prince Andrew's accuser Virginia Roberts, means by saying she was a "sex slave", "forced" to sleep with men such as Prince Andrew and "trafficked".

It's not so much that these victims are violently raped, they are groomed. The person who gets the girls will start off by being very attentive and affectionate, then start showering with gifts, then try to form an emotional bond, then begin the abuse and make the victim feel like they are going to hurt the abuser if they tell anyone what is happening. Drugs are often a factor, as well. It's reprehensible behavior.

A young girl in Texas was recently found alive and returned to her family after being kidnapped years ago and forced into sex slavery. She tried to escape and run back to her abusers and she eventually killed herself. 

It is a fact that since Trump took office, the number of child trafficking rings being broken up worldwide has skyrocketed. I do acknowledge that he has a dubious link to the situation, but if his administration is the only one to take this seriously then all power to them.

7 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Source?

President Donald J. Trump is Working to End Human Trafficking

Issued on: March 13, 2018

• SHARE:
  •  
  •  
  •  

My Administration will focus on ending the absolutely horrific practice of human trafficking. And I am prepared to bring the full force and weight of our government, whatever we can do, in order to solve this horrific problem.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trump-working-end-human-trafficking/

This is Twitter just the last 24 hours:

12 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

the number of child trafficking rings being broken up worldwide has skyrocketed.

Source for this statement.

Human/ Child Sex traffickers have been being arrested for years in the U.S. and elsewhere for years.  Nothing new there.