Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Einbürgerung in Berlin Mitte

10 posts in this topic

Heyy amazing People, 

I am making an Einbürgerung in Berlin Mitte so I am looking for information.

Bascially I have talked to several people about the topic and everyone has told me to go to person and submit the application in Person but I dont know how to find the person responsible for the application or the process is different in Mitte??

Any help on the topic is super helpful :)

Thanks. 

3 minutes ago, Maayishh said:

Heyy amazing People, I am making an Einbürgerung in Berlin Mitte so I am looking for information.Bascially I have talked to several people about the topic and everyone has told me to go to person and submit the application in Person but I dont know how to find the person responsible for the application or the process is different in Mitte??Any help on the topic is super helpful

Perhaps

https://service.berlin.de/standort/326674/

It doesnt say much either, when I go there there is huge queue and they ask to drop in anything in the letter box but that seems strange. I was wondering if someone who already went though the process has any hit for me? :)

10 minutes ago, Maayishh said:

It doesnt say much either, when I go there there is huge queue and they ask to drop in anything in the letter box but that seems strange. I was wondering if someone who already went though the process has any hit for me? :)

It says

"Im Bezirk Mitte von Berlin ist für diese Erstberatung eine Terminbuchung notwendig."

The link to booking appointment is at the bottom.

3 minutes ago, snowingagain said:

It says

"Im Bezirk Mitte von Berlin ist für diese Erstberatung eine Terminbuchung notwendig."

The link to booking appointment is at the bottom.

I already booked the appointment and had the meeting with them... The issue is after the initial process. What should I do with the documents I have, it doesnt say much about that??? 

26 minutes ago, Maayishh said:

What are you trying to drop in the letter box?

1 minute ago, snowingagain said:

What are you trying to drop in the letter box?

The application and the documents they asked for. But I would like to talk to them not like waiting for 3 months and then they telling, bring one more document. 

AFAIK you're supposed to make an appointment to turn in your paperwork. That way the very situation you describe can be avoided, because they review it together with you.

Maayishh- you can/ sort of just go in and hand in the documents but they don't like it. You do need to sit down with them to look over what you have brought. A friend of mine went to 'just hand them in' and was told he would need a appointment but was given one for the next day. I don't know about Mitte but in Pankow all the offices that deal with the EB are in one section so I guess he just went there and spoke to someone passing.

Or- you can send a letter or fax (I know) explaining your situation. Remember to include you email address and phone number. I couldn't get an appointment despite months of trying so I ended up writing. I got a phone call within a few days to offer me an appointment two days later. It helps that they are very kindly pushing Brits thro as a priority. 

Also- if you know the Sprechstunde you could go then. They are listed on the bottom of any letter you get from them or ask at the relative BA.