President Donald J. Trump

1,649 posts in this topic

馃槀馃槀馃槀 聽 馃槀馃槀馃槀

this is one crazy reality tv show we are living in - yeah, why would he tell Boris? 聽if he were gonna tell someone doesn鈥檛 Boris know it would be Ivanka?聽

I heard the Saudis wanted Soleimani as far back as October from friends. I never believed the intel I was getting was correct though. His demise hastens the end of the Iranian mullah nutter regime and was possibly bigger than the death of bin Laden. Good riddance. btw it was actually the Saudis who took him out. And noone in the MSM asked what the hell he was doing in Baghdad anyway. He was connected to the Benghazi debacle. There will be no WW3 as the Iranians just lost their key man and the Israelis have weaponry so advanced (not seen much in the West before - check out Thomas Wictor's blog if you don't believe me) they are totally safe.

"

Why the hell would he tell Boris? He didn't even tell his own people.

Sorry if Boris feels irrelevant but he just is."

But but but we have a special relationship with the US, you know, that one where the US tries to stitch up the UK on everything and Boris is his mate and Boris is going to sign a cracking trade deal and let the US buy what it wants at the price it wants and post Brexit, Boris thinks he and Donald are going to be best mates...

10 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

I heard the Saudis wanted Soleimani as far back as October from friends. I never believed the intel I was getting was correct though. His demise hastens the end of the Iranian mullah nutter regime and was possibly bigger than the death of bin Laden. Good riddance. btw it was actually the Saudis who took him out. And noone in the MSM asked what the hell he was doing in Baghdad anyway. He was connected to the Benghazi debacle. There will be no WW3 as the Iranians just lost their key man and the Israelis have weaponry so advanced (not seen much in the West before - check out Thomas Wictor's blog if you don't believe me) they are totally safe.

Iran has trained, financed, and equipped Shiite militias in Iraq that battled U.S. forces in the years after the 2003 invasion and remobilized to battle the Islamic State group a decade later.

The groups include Asaib Ahl al-Haq, Kataeb Hezbollah and the Badr Organization, all three led by men with close ties to Soleimani, the leader of Iran's elite Quds Force.

There are plenty of replacements as has been proven over and over again with these nutters.

Glad I looked at one of your posts to reassure myself that you are still full of shit.

9 minutes ago, French bean said:

Why the hell would he tell Boris? He didn't even tell his own people.

But but but we have a special relationship with the US, you know, that one where the US tries to stitch up the UK on everything

The reason he didn't tell even the Dems is the Dems would have helped the enemy. Many of them have family ties to Iran (Lisa Page/Peter Strzok for example). POTUS has full legal authorization as the US is legally at war with its enemies.聽And it is coming out officially that MI6聽spied on Trump via Christopher Steele.聽

5 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

The reason he didn't tell even the Dems is the Dems would have helped the enemy. Many of them have family ties to Iran (Lisa Page/Peter Strzok for example). POTUS has full legal authorization as the US is legally at war with its enemies.聽And it is coming out officially that MI6聽spied on Trump via Christopher Steele.聽

Such a pile of unsupported bullshit lies that it can hardly be described as other but the rantings of a brain-dead, besotted moron.

How about you support that with any verifiable documentation?聽

10 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

There are plenty of replacements as has been proven over and over again with these nutters.

Glad I looked at one of your posts to reassure myself that you are still full of shit.

Really? He was planning attacks in Iraq and he was banned from Iraq in聽violation of a 2007 UN Security Council travel ban

I recommend anyone interested in the War Of (not On) Terror to listen to this former Al Qaeda operative turned MI6 operative. Fascinating discussions.

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/conflicted/id1443491069

What do John Kerry, Lisa Page, and Peter Strzok have in common? None of them are currently elected officials.

24 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

What do John Kerry, Lisa Page, and Peter Strzok have in common? None of them are currently elected officials.

Then why was Kerry meeting Iranians as a private citizen? Lisa Page and Peter Strzok are behind the spying on Trump.聽

9 hours ago, jeremytwo said:

I never believed the intel I was getting was correct though.

First time I`ve heard reading conspiracy websites classed as getting intel.

11 hours ago, jeremytwo said:

It is an open forum, but posts which make a bunch of unsubstantiated claims via a blog from some dude nobody has heard of are not helpful.聽聽

17 minutes ago, BethAnnBitt said:

Citing the NY Post - isn鈥檛 the NY Post kind of like the National Enquirer?

This thread may be before your time on the forum.聽 聽 It was closed for unspecified reasons and "replaced" by this thread

If you pick a point after say, page 20 and have a look, you might notice that the sources used to justify the vision that the arrest and incarceration of Trump were imminent, were very "respectable", but often poorly or anonymously sourced, politically tainted, or otherwise erroneous or misleading.聽 聽 聽The New York Post may be sensational, but the track record of the NY Times, WaPo, Guardian, and MS-NBC has been awful.聽聽

The notion that both options in the 2016 election were suboptimal is heretical, and anyone insufficiently denouncing Trump for anything and everything is a "fan" (this has carried over to the current thread).聽 聽 There is little discussion of policy.聽

To discuss policy there would have to be a coherent policy.聽

5 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

To discuss policy there would have to be a coherent policy.聽

If you are blinded by hysterical hatred, then it is difficult to see the obvious.聽

24 minutes ago, balticus said:

The New York Post may be sensational, but the track record of the NY Times, WaPo, Guardian, and MS-NBC has been awful.聽聽

I can not disagree with the first part聽of this statement except to say that the New York Post聽IS sensational. 聽This makes聽my point that the NY Post is akin to the National Enquirer.

There聽is truth in the second part of the statement. 聽I can鈥檛 dispute that. 聽It鈥檚 become increasingly difficult to find sources of accurate news. But聽for these聽other papers I believe there is still some semblance of descent journalism and that if I am a critical thinker I can learn something from them. 聽

3 minutes ago, balticus said:

If you are blinded by hysterical hatred, then it is difficult to see the obvious.聽

:unsure:聽聽

Who else used to use that word regularly?...聽聽:ph34r: