President Donald J. Trump

4,065 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

Anyways, as for the email ballots, I really can't answer that one

 

Fair enough.

 

Probably should stop posting stuff suggesting every ballot has a watermark then, because that is silly.

 

It is critical that elections are not manipulated, so I for one am in favour of recounts and microscopic checking of every part of an election process and I truly hope that if there is fraud, it is discovered and made public, whoever did it, and however it happened. 

 

It is important that when the whole thing is over, the result is definite and accepted by all, otherwise mayhem will ensue, and that is not in the interests of ordinary folk.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lest we forget that Mitt Romney owns stock in  the company that is a major supporter of the GrOPe that manufactures voting machines in Ohio...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I swear one of these days I'm going to change my occupation and dedicate myself making money from wacky conspiracy theories on Youtube!

  • It's easy for someone with imagination
  • you don't need to present credible evidences
  • you don't have to be coherent
  • there are millions out there who have a boring life and will believe anything 
8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Metall said:

Put that wine down. You are completely, utterly, messily out of control.

But can I keep my wine?  Sorry, but I haven't laughed this hard in a while, as this is like watching an SNL skit centered in the Twilight Zone complete with Rod Serling and the spooky music.  😂😂😂

17 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

as I understand the fraud, there were about five different hings they did (five pointed star = pentagram for these weirdoes) one was using dead people, the other was changing the raw ballot image once it was scanned into the machine.

hmmm... 😂 ya don't say, do ya  😂

Quote

Hell even the Simpsons predicted the fraud in 2006:

Nothing supernatural about that prediction, Matt Groening the creator of The Simpsons was on the Epstein flight logs to "pleasure island".

Well that says it all.  🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So j2 gets his news/info from sites that he himself says are full of nasty stuff. And he believes it's the only trustworthy source. OK.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

Anyways, as for the email ballots, I really can't answer that one.

HAhahaha, this is really funny.

On one side, you say that the officially printed ballots have a watermark.

 

On the other side you can't say how email ballots, printed at home, get one, but... wait for it... some (office) color laser printers DO print watermarks!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_Identification_Code#:~:text=A%20Machine%20Identification%20Code%20(MIC,and%20giving%20clues%20to%20the

 

Now... these are not RFID nor anything like that. These are just small dots that allow law enforcement to read the printer serial number, therefore allowing tracking of the person who printed it, mostly for counterfeit purposes. And this only exists in a handful of color laser printer models, which rarely are used at home. Therefore, irrelevant for this topic.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@jeremytwo - can you help me understand how you were able to get all of the people who are ignoring you to see and respond to your posts?    :lol:

 

From what i understand, the Electoral College will vote on December 14.   Trump does not need the recounts, lawsuits and other methods to overturn the result so that he gets 270 electoral votes, but rather, he needs to put enough states in play so that Biden does not have 270 electoral votes.  

 

If there is one state that either flips or declare that it cannot determine a winner based on the level of fraud, the whole thing will unravel very fast.    Should be an interesting month.   

 

Has anyone noticed that the oft predicted large scale right wing violence after Trump failed to secure a victory on election night never materialized?    🤡

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, kiplette said:

the result is definite and accepted by all, otherwise mayhem will ensue, and that is not in the interests of ordinary folk.

I thought they'd already reached that point way back. :ph34r: 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, balticus said:

@jeremytwo - can you help me understand how you were able to get all of the people who are ignoring you to see and respond to your posts?    :lol:

 

From what i understand, the Electoral College will vote on December 14.   Trump does not need the recounts, lawsuits and other methods to overturn the result so that he gets 270 electoral votes, but rather, he needs to put enough states in play so that Biden does not have 270 electoral votes.  

 

If there is one state that either flips or declare that it cannot determine a winner based on the level of fraud, the whole thing will unravel very fast.    Should be an interesting month.   

 

Has anyone noticed that the oft predicted large scale right wing violence after Trump failed to secure a victory on election night never materialized?    🤡

 

Dunno! Should only really be me, you and Luna, with others sniggering in the background. I told you four years ago we would see 1. A Christian revival and 2. the return of the Gold Standard to restore world economies from crippling debt and austerity enforced by these global institutions. Both are on their way. Meanwhile:

 

 

:lol:

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some people are saying Trump has killed comedy, because you can't get more ridiculous than real life is right now, but those people haven't seen this yet:

 

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This drama/investigation/tantrump (pick one based on your view) will go on way after he electoral colleage vote and even past Jan 20th next year.

 

Trump is looking to build drama and a victim narrative he will use to get donations from his base and sell his book. 

If he has 1 million hard line supporters who will donate and buy his book at 14.99 then it's a win for him. If he get's enough dominations he can drag anything out legally that is pointed at him after he leaves office.

They voted for him as they thought he was like them but clever. they were about 50% correct, he's clever enough to persuade them to give him their cash. Not only that, they give it gladly. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, balticus said:

Has anyone noticed that the oft predicted large scale right wing violence after Trump failed to secure a victory on election night never materialized? 

 

I noticed it and it irritated the hell out of me to hear it from all corners of the media.  They didn't provide any intelligence sources that indicated large scale organization or incitement to violence.  It almost seemed like they were daring it to happen, I guess, so they'd have something big to report on.  Or just standard sensationalism.  I found it highly irresponsible.  Every time I saw some prediction about violence that would occur I thought, well, if they didn't have the plan to riot yet, you've just put it into a lot of people's heads, what in the actual fuck?

 

Yeah.  That annoyed me a lot.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dessa_dangerous said:

 

I noticed it and it irritated the hell out of me to hear it from all corners of the media.  They didn't provide any intelligence sources that indicated large scale organization or incitement to violence.  It almost seemed like they were daring it to happen, I guess, so they'd have something big to report on.  Or just standard sensationalism.  I found it highly irresponsible.  Every time I saw some prediction about violence that would occur I thought, well, if they didn't have the plan to riot yet, you've just put it into a lot of people's heads, what in the actual fuck?

 

Yeah.  That annoyed me a lot.

 

Next they'll tell you that Trump's lawsuits keeping the hope that he'll still win alive are the only thing stopping large-scale right-wing violence.

 

Trump's a hero for being a petulant asshole!

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like, I'm not saying that what you just said might not be true, but do you have any actual hard evidence to back it up?  

 

Do you know that there's an insurgency being planned that's just being kept at bay until the election is finalized or do you just imagine that is something they might do?

 

Serious question. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since you asked, my personal opinion is that the Gravy Seals (Meal Team 6) talk a good game, but in the end will just tuck in their tails and accept the loss.

 

I'm sure there will be a mass shooting or two committed by people who should have been institutionalized and disarmed long ago, but those happen anyway, and most of these mooks have proven themselves too incompetent to organize a piss-up at a brewery (see the Gov. Whitmer plot).

 

Trump lost, Biden is President-Elect, and none of Trump's lawsuits or fat guys LARPing in paramilitary gear are going to change that.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.