President Donald J. Trump

4,023 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, dessa_dangerous said:

so @jeremytwo are you going to address the n-word in that post or not?  You haven't even pretended not to notice it was in there.

That's the level you're operating on?  Those are your sources?

If memory serves, you are always the first one to shout himself blue in the face that he's not a racist.  You're remarkably quiet now. 

You should really try to explain that away because if you don't (and also if you do) I plan to never let you live it down for the rest of your life.

As you know, I am not a fan of QChan and have publicly written that i would not be surprised it is a "pied piper" operation.    I never would have read the post had you not called attention to it. 

That said, J2 looks sane compared to the people who fell for every anonymously sourced anti-Trump narrative over the course of 3-4 years, some of it before my time on the forum, and fortunately for them, deactivated by the Gatekeeper.   It had to be exhausting for anyone who shared living with those forum participants.

Perhaps the person who wrote the post J2 quoted is African American.    It has been argued on this forum that people can use disparaging terms for a group as long as they are part of that group.    It's clearly a disingenuous attempt to justify hate, but it never raises any issues here.  🤡

Example:

31 minutes ago, dessa_dangerous said:

You should really try to explain that away because if you don't (and also if you do) I plan to never let you live it down for the rest of your life.

3 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Waiting for dessa to put j² on ignore.

She's never gonna let him live it down by ignoring him? 

Erm .... ok! 

:lol:

5 minutes ago, balticus said:

As you know, I am not a fan of QChan and have publicly written that i would not be surprised it is a "pied piper" operation.    I never would have read the post had you not called attention to it. 

That said, J2 looks sane compared to the people who fell for every anonymously sourced anti-Trump narrative over the course of 3-4 years, some of it before my time on the forum, and fortunately for them, deactivated by the Gatekeeper.   It had to be exhausting for anyone who shared living with those forum participants.

Thank you balticus. Not only sane but with the help of the chans, able to suss out the power of our overlords. To paraphrase George Carlin, you don't have leaders you have owners. They genuinely despise those at the bottom. 

Balti - are you familiar with the two different types of law Common Law and Maritime/Admiralty Law? Years ago I had a job interview with the United Nations in New York for mapping the International Law of The Sea and never quite understood what UNCLOS was:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Convention_on_the_Law_of_the_Sea

If I'd got the job I'd have been right beneath the bloody towers on 911! :)

Charlie Ward helps us to understand what the two law systems are:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Convention_on_the_Law_of_the_Sea

37 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

This movement arising doesn't give a damn about skin colour, where you put your bits, who you worship. It is about freedom. 

Freedom to use bigoted language, to inflame violence and unrest, as this Qanon stuff has been doing.

Nice.

18 minutes ago, kiplette said:

Freedom to use bigoted language, to inflame violence and unrest, as this Qanon stuff has been doing.

So your party is the party of tolerance and peace and love? Some people with head wounds from Antifa and BLM rioters might be a bit upset with that.

Last week thousands of Trump supporters gathered in Washington DC in total peace until at the end when your side's people attacked mothers and older people. So don't lecture on inciting violence. 

14 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

So your party is the party of tolerance and peace and love? Some people with head wounds from Antifa and BLM rioters might be a bit upset with that.

Last week thousands of Trump supporters gathered in Washington DC in total peace until at the end when your side's people attacked mothers and older people. So don't lecture on inciting violence. 

Violence begets violence. Nobody wins. 

18 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

until at the end when your side's people attacked mothers

Don't go there.

I am neither American nor on a 'side'.

Funny how you can suddenly answer posts.

Remember all those ones where you kept posting that every ballot has some kind of chip/tracker in, and we were asking how that's supposed to work when people can e-mail, fax etc their votes in, having used their own printers, and how that could work? 

Can you answer that quick before the ability to engage in discourse disappears again?

edited to add - having been royally pissed off with being painted as someone with a 'side' in this crapacious mess in which I have no say, I had a quick squizz to see who it is that greens this garbage, and it's Luna :lol: 

Back to the point, Trump is clearly delusional and they should send for the men in white coats to come and take him away. Must be a song there somewhere.

Oh Dear, 

i am sure there are some people that have not had sex for a long, long, long, long, long, long time, and probably never ever will again.  

georgia1.JPG.d0a3585eaef6966ccc1ec3a3bcd

22 minutes ago, Acton said:

Back to the point, J2 is clearly delusional and they should send for the men in white coats to come and take him away. Must be a song there somewhere.

FTFY. (scnr :D )

And as we already learned:

" Delusions can be a part of other psychotic experiences like mania, depression and substance intoxication or withdrawal. "

1 hour ago, kiplette said:

Remember all those ones where you kept posting that every ballot has some kind of chip/tracker in, and we were asking how that's supposed to work when people can e-mail, fax etc their votes in, having used their own printers, and how that could work? 

Can you answer that quick before the ability to engage in discourse disappears again?

Okay kip I apologise for assuming you took a side. You are in the "both sides are evil" camp which is a good start. Have you heard of the Hegelian Dialectic? 

As I understand this, they inserted a watermark in each ballot in the paper, like a dollar/pound, with some kind of tracker traceable by triangulation to nearby mobile phone masts (some ridiculed me that RFID isn't trackable from space, yawn). They ridiculed Trump when he set up the Space Force but this is exactly the purpose for which it was intended, to catch foreign entities trying to sway the election. That is an act of war. 

Now another thing they did was to manipulate the voting machines from Germany/Madrid. That alone is an act of illegality. The Dems believed their own media that Trump and Biden were neck and neck but they didn't realize that Trump had a landslide so had to scramble to fake the votes. That's why they stopped counting at midnight Nov 3rd. When Trump said at 2am they'll drop off preprinted ballots (100% for Biden) at 4am he knew exactly what was happening. 

The whole thing was a setup to get the rats to enter the trap. They took the cheese. 

Her is a genius Thomas Wictor:

This is not a left/right issue.

1 minute ago, jeremytwo said:

You are in the "both sides are evil" camp which is a good start.

I am not in a camp. Really. Stop.

1 minute ago, jeremytwo said:

As I understand this, they inserted a watermark in each ballot in the paper

How do they do this for an email ballot, or one which you print out and fax back? No special paper possible. This is the question. 

7 minutes ago, kiplette said:

How do they do this for an email ballot, or one which you print out and fax back? No special paper possible. This is the question. 

Okay sorry for assuming. 

Anyways, as for the email ballots, I really can't answer that one. as I understand the fraud, there were about five different hings they did (five pointed star = pentagram for these weirdoes) one was using dead people, the other was changing the raw ballot image once it was scanned into the machine. Hell even the Simpsons predicted the fraud in 2006:

Nothing supernatural about that prediction, Matt Groening the creator of The Simpsons was on the Epstein flight logs to "pleasure island".

21 minutes ago, kiplette said:

There are many shocks coming out of this debacle, not least of which American votes are calculated outside the US: