President Donald J. Trump

3,689 posts in this topic

well, since even a shitheel like Donald Trump gets to be called "Mr. President" for the rest of his life, I guess there will not be any obvious reason to delete or close the thread come Inauguration Day.  The President-Elect Biden thread could go up any time, though.

6 hours ago, dessa_dangerous said:

well, since even a shitheel like Donald Trump gets to be called "Mr. President" for the rest of his life, I guess there will not be any obvious reason to delete or close the thread come Inauguration Day.  The President-Elect Biden thread could go up any time, though.

LAME-DUCK President Donald J. Trump.  Just sayin'.  Accuracy matters, especially when it hits snowflakes the hardest. 

That was just idle yucks and banter with Jimmy Kimmel, but don't be surprised if it comes to that.  It would serve his purpose greatly, make even more of a victim/martyr out of him, and the visuals. The visuals!  Wrestlemania and such crap not even close. 

In reality if it comes to it it will be the uniformed officers of the secret service probably.

I had thought it could never happen but I was forgetting the theatrical value. Just like there was no need for Cummings to walk out the front door of 10 Downing Street with a small brown box bought for the occasion. All done intentionally.

1 hour ago, silty1 said:

That was just idle yucks and banter with Jimmy Kimmel, but don't be surprised if it comes to that.

Oh! Do you have a link for that show? Youtube maybe?

Our Trump which art in sedition

Wallowed be thy court cases, Thy kingdom gone

Thy will be undone in the US as it is in the Swing States

Give us this day our daily Real News

And not forgive your debts, as we not forgive your voters

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil Fake News

For Biden-Harris is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. 

Amen.