President Donald J. Trump

2,994 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Janx Spirit said:

Much more trustworthy:

 

"Is Donald Trump an Alien?"

 

 

Hmm...possibly.

 

 

Trump-Ferengi.jpg

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Justice Department internal watchdog is investigating Roger Stone's sentencing, say sources

 

Quote

The Justice Department inspector general's office has begun investigating the circumstances surrounding the sentencing recommendation for Roger Stone, a longtime friend of President Donald Trump's, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

The investigation is focused on events in February, according to the two sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity. Stone's prosecutors have said that is when they were told to seek a lighter sentence than they had previously considered.

Attorney General William Barr ultimately intervened to override the prosecutors' recommendation of seven to nine years and to ask for a lighter sentence. All four prosecutors quit the case as a result.

 

One of the prosecutors, Aaron Zelinsky, testified before Congress in June that he was told by the office of the U.S. attorney for Washington, D.C., to recommend a lighter sentence than he otherwise would have because of Stone's close personal relationship with Trump.

Zelinsky said the U.S. attorney at the time, Timothy Shea, was "receiving heavy pressure from the highest levels of the Department of Justice to cut Stone a break, and that the U.S. Attorney's sentencing instructions to us were based on political considerations."

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, the talk shows have been hilarious for a long while now.

 

Fact is, the only bad thing about seeing that lying, unqualified, draft dodging, gold star family disrespecting, POW attacking, US General insulting, racist, sexist, vulgar, confirmed sexual assaulting, trillion dollars to the rich tax cutting, own daughter creeping, wife cheating with a pornstar after birth of son and paying her off to influence a presidential election, $413 million dollar inheritance getting, teen pageant dressing room invading, baby and mother separating, breast feeding mother shaming, fat-shaming while being fat, 17 women accusing him of sexual assaulting, accusers are not attractive enough for him to assault implying, university student defrauding, bankrupt casino causing, kids cancer charity stealing, taped detailed accusation of rape of a minor having, wife-beating, popular vote losing, anti-vaxxing, Christianity-faking, publicist impersonating, tax dodging, friends’ wives pursuing, impeached, foreign aid bribing, 1/3 of the presidency golf playing, free press assaulting, Hannity coordinating, Cambridge Analytica using, Ivanka is a “piece of ass” approving, loan application asset inflating, historically low polling, college achievement faking, unqualified judge appointing, unqualified cabinet member appointing, foreign influence on our election welcoming, tax release avoiding, birther conspiracy spreading, Ukraine ambassador targeting, Russian money taking, Kurdish ally abandoning, soldier brain injury downplaying, full morning “executive time” taking, Epstein befriending, Putin bowing, Kim Jong Un praising, North Korean general saluting, US intelligence denying, tallest building in lower Manhattan after 9/11 boasting, congress obstructing, nuclear non-proliferation deal ending, Justice obstructing, unqualified daughter and son-in-law appointing, healthcare cut targeting, pedophile candidate supporting, trump tower Moscow denying, mail-bomber inspiring, 4 out of top 5 largest protests in US history causing, green energy stifling, clean water regulation destroying, healthy school lunch ending, climate change denying, congressional and judicial branch attacking, economy does better under democrats saying, Goldman Sachs appointing, food stamp removing, emissions standards lowering, press conference avoiding, emoluments clause breaking, longest govt shutdown record holding, Saudi Arabia nuclear tech selling, golf cheating, time magazine cover faking, El Paso mass shooter inspiring, paying legal bills for roughing up protestors promising, killed soldier “knew what he signed up for” saying, pardon abusing, scumbag losing the election is they're going to be stuck for new material.

8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a post!💋😂🙏🏻
If the topic were different, the length of the sentence would have many speculating it was written by Thomas Mann!😂

On my list ( which I don ‚t have! ) for post of the year!

👻👻

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, really John, that's nice to say, but um, uh...

 

 

none of it is original

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, john g. said:

You mean you stole it?😜💋💋😂😂

 

it dropped off the back of a truck

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, silty1 said:

Yeah, the talk shows have been hilarious for a long while now.

 

Fact is, the only bad thing about seeing that lying, unqualified, draft dodging, gold star family disrespecting, POW attacking, US General insulting, racist, sexist, vulgar, confirmed sexual assaulting, trillion dollars to the rich tax cutting, own daughter creeping, wife cheating with a pornstar after birth of son and paying her off to influence a presidential election, $413 million dollar inheritance getting, teen pageant dressing room invading, baby and mother separating, breast feeding mother shaming, fat-shaming while being fat, 17 women accusing him of sexual assaulting, accusers are not attractive enough for him to assault implying, university student defrauding, bankrupt casino causing, kids cancer charity stealing, taped detailed accusation of rape of a minor having, wife-beating, popular vote losing, anti-vaxxing, Christianity-faking, publicist impersonating, tax dodging, friends’ wives pursuing, impeached, foreign aid bribing, 1/3 of the presidency golf playing, free press assaulting, Hannity coordinating, Cambridge Analytica using, Ivanka is a “piece of ass” approving, loan application asset inflating, historically low polling, college achievement faking, unqualified judge appointing, unqualified cabinet member appointing, foreign influence on our election welcoming, tax release avoiding, birther conspiracy spreading, Ukraine ambassador targeting, Russian money taking, Kurdish ally abandoning, soldier brain injury downplaying, full morning “executive time” taking, Epstein befriending, Putin bowing, Kim Jong Un praising, North Korean general saluting, US intelligence denying, tallest building in lower Manhattan after 9/11 boasting, congress obstructing, nuclear non-proliferation deal ending, Justice obstructing, unqualified daughter and son-in-law appointing, healthcare cut targeting, pedophile candidate supporting, trump tower Moscow denying, mail-bomber inspiring, 4 out of top 5 largest protests in US history causing, green energy stifling, clean water regulation destroying, healthy school lunch ending, climate change denying, congressional and judicial branch attacking, economy does better under democrats saying, Goldman Sachs appointing, food stamp removing, emissions standards lowering, press conference avoiding, emoluments clause breaking, longest govt shutdown record holding, Saudi Arabia nuclear tech selling, golf cheating, time magazine cover faking, El Paso mass shooter inspiring, paying legal bills for roughing up protestors promising, killed soldier “knew what he signed up for” saying, pardon abusing, scumbag losing the election is they're going to be stuck for new material.

Wow, @silty1, and all that without stopping to spit. :) 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, katheliz said:

Wow, @silty1, and all that without stopping to spit. :) 

 

yeah, and it only covers the first couple of years :wacko:

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When everyone says the same thing -

 

Quote

 

A former adviser to Vice President Mike Pence who served on the White House coronavirus task force says President Donald Trump once suggested that COVID-19 might be a good thing because it would stop him from having to shake hands with “disgusting people."

Olivia Troye is the latest former member of the Trump administration to speak out against him and urge voters to deny him a second term. She joins a growing list that includes Miles Taylor, former chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security, and former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci.

Trump said Thursday that he did not know Troye, who was Pence's homeland security adviser.

In a video released Thursday by the group Republican Voters Against Trump, Troye says working for Trump was “terrifying” and says he was more concerned about his reelection chances than about protecting the nation from the virus.

The truth is he doesn't actually care about anyone else but himself,” she says.

 

 

the rest

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

When everyone says the same thing -

 

Josh Venable, former chief of staff to Education Secretary and Amway billionaire's wife Betsy "Cruella" DeVos, has joined the same group.

 

Quote

Josh Venable, who served as the top aide to DeVos in 2017 and 2018, has joined the Republican Political Alliance for Integrity and Reform (REPAIR), the group announced Thursday. 

 

Venable previously served in the George W. Bush administration and as deputy finance director for the Republican National Committee from 2011-2012.

 

The Department of Education did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

 

Click the above link for the full story.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

The truth is he doesn't actually care about anyone else but himself,” she says.

 

Tell his voters something they already know, and see if it bothers them in the slightest.

 

Their answer will probably be something like "...well that's because he's not a liberal!"

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, dom said:

 

Tell his voters something they already know, and see if it bothers them in the slightest.

 

Their answer will probably be something like "...well that's because he's not a liberal!"

They love a straight talker.
Personally I'm not to keen. Pubs are full of old straight talking guys. You're supposed to leave them to it, not vote them in to office.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's about time. 

 

 

Quote

 

A federal judge Thursday granted a request to temporarily block new operational changes within the United States Postal Service that have been criticized as causing delayed mail delivery ahead of a presidential election which is predicted to bring in a record number of mail-in ballots. 

Empty mailboxes, missed rent: US Postal Service's struggles have real-world impacts

Judge Stanley Bastian, chief judge of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington, found the agency was "involved in a politically motivated attack on the efficiency" which would "irreparably harm the states’ ability to administer the 2020 general election.”

During a court hearing, Bastian said he would be issuing a nationwide injunction against the USPS. The scope of the injunction was not immediately clear, with the judge saying he would provide more detail in the written order to be issued later Thursday or on Friday, according to the Washington Post.

Dave Partenheimer, USPS Spokesperson, told USA TODAY, “While we are exploring our legal options, there should be no doubt that the Postal Service is ready and committed to handle whatever volume of election mail it receives. Our number one priority is to deliver election mail on-time.”

The injunction comes after several Democratic state attorneys general sued the USPS last month, claiming Postmaster General Louis DeJoy broke the law when he administered several sweeping policy changes that disrupted mail delivery nationally.

The changes at the agency created "a substantial possibility" that "voters may be disenfranchised," Bastian said, adding "harm has already taken place."

He continued that "Substantial evidence has been presented that these transformative changes have been done by the Postal Service which has made mail delivery slower and less efficient."

More: Absentee ballot anxiety hits American expats voting abroad amid a pandemic and changes at USPS

DeJoy had implemented a series of cuts which included eliminating overtime for hundreds of thousands of post office employees, mandating that mail is kept until the next day if distribution centers are running behind, and removing some mail sorting machines from its facilities around the country without any official explanation. 

These are the same machines that would be tasked with sorting mail-in ballots.

DeJoy announced the suspension to some changes after facing criticism, like the removal of mail processing machines and blue mailboxes, but the other adjustments remained, prompting the states to sue the Postal Service and the Trump administration.

 

 

the rest

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now