President Donald J. Trump

2,820 posts in this topic

Does Biden have dementia? please answer without using the words Trump, Drumpf, orange.

1 hour ago, EncinoMan said:

Does Biden have dementia? please answer without using the words Trump, Drumpf, orange.

I have come to the conclusion that everyone running for the presidency of the USA since the mid 1960s (maybe even before that) has one or more mental disorders so if Joe Biden has dementia, what's the big deal.:P

Just when you think Trump can't get any worse, he finds a way:

Trump WH Reportedly Ditched National Testing Plan in April Because Virus Was Only Hitting ‘Blue States’ Hard

A White House group tapped to create a national testing plan in the beginning months of the coronavirus pandemic reportedly scrapped their proposal in part because the virus was hitting “blue states” the hardest, according to Vanity Fair.

There is no bottom with these assholes. Except when Putin plays top to Trump's bottom.

When your nominations are so bad that you can't even get the spineless Senate Republicans to rubber-stamp them, you just appoint them anyway:

Checks and balances adieu.

Paul Begala, a Democratic strategist and former White House employee, has written a book that warns it won't be a cakewalk to defeat Trump in November, but that it needs to be done.

That interview changed my opinion of Trump from crazy guy to just unprepared and incompetent guy who really cannot talk to people one on one.
He can preach to the converted but dealing with one on one situations he is just insecure. makes sense looking at him on the stage with Putin, he wasn't insecure around another world leader, he is just insecure around people. It's been said before by people who know him and this confirmed it for me.

Having said that, he is not a president in the way he handles himself and he didn't not present himself in that interview as he does at his rallies. 
He just comes across as a guy who once saw an electrician doing something and said 'looks easy, I can do that' and then went on to kill, main and injure people by not knowing about fuses, trip switches, voltage, amp and current etc.

I think he's out in november. The Dems have picked their trump (as in an old white rich guy) and will hoover up the 'didn't want to vote for Hilary' and 'won't won't vote for a woman' vote.
The question is, who does Biden pick as VP? If he picks Warren then he opens himself to 'he's 80, if he dies then we have a woman who wants social healthcare' shots.
If Trump goes mid term then Reps get Pence, I think most of them would be happy wiht that.