Getting into a night club as a single man with black hair

89 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Acton said:

Aren't these clubs targetting 20 somethings? Do you fit into this category?

That would be Watergate, relative easy to get in.

2 minutes ago, Krieg said:

I do not make the scene rules

Didn't say you did, I was quoting your post for the  general consensus. Peace brother!

I  am glad I‘m long done with the disco/ clubbing phase!

I once got refused entry into a London disco place but no reason given. I probably looked too shabby!

I told the bouncer I had made a date with a girl and she was waiting inside.

So the bouncer actually let me in just to talk to her but I would have to leave within minutes.

I found my date but she didn‘t want to leave.. so I left anyway.

😟

PS: I had long ginger hair and a beard!

2 minutes ago, john g. said:

I once got refused entry into a London disco place but no reason given. I probably looked too shabby!

I told the bouncer I had made a date with a girl and she was waiting inside.

So the bouncer actually let me in just to talk to her but I would have to leave within minutes.

I found my date but she didn‘t want to leave.. so I left anyway.

😟

PS: I had long ginger hair and a beard!

Hmm, I wonder why ... ... ... :lol:

But I had the opposite experience in Buenos Aires when I was around 22. The doorman asked me where I was from and when I answered „ Inglaterra  „ , he asked me if I knew John Lennon, to which I replied „ claro, lo conozco muy bien „ ( of course, I know him very well ) .

And he let me in without my having to pay!

🙏🏻😂😜

That was the evening I met the dumbest person I have ever met!

Edit : and it wasn´t the doorman!! He wasn´t  even close to a guy inside for dumbness!

:D

I think the bouncers are looking at the chip on your shoulder and not your hair. 😉

23 minutes ago, john g. said:

Er...I wonder what their policy is on grey hair?

John - you and I need to go clubbing, show the younguns a few moves. Like this:

Bad day at the Local, set up an anon account, stir up the race argument. Instant clickbait. Try harder.

When I fall over whilst dancing, I end up prostrate on my back, Spider😜.

( couldn‘t resist the joke! Get well soon!👍🏼)

Only one thing I regret I never did before I "settled down" John - go to a club like the Hacienda in Madchester and drop a clean E. Sadly never did. Must have been fun at raves. I love trance!

I find this all very hard to believe.  Some of the posters here seem to think it's all like berghain. It's not.  

I know a bunch of over 50s who go to a club once per month, I've only been with them a couple of times, but I can assure the paranoid here that many clubs in berlin are quite easy to get into regardless of age sex or anything else.

For what it's worth, I've been to a lot of clubs in berlin, drunk, in a t shirt, on my own, whatever and the only places I ever got turned away were berghain and suicide circus.  Oh and die busche once turned me away because "they are closing soon". 

True, pmd!

And at my age I wouldn‘t get vetted any more - I tend to go to the vet‘s instead! Noblesse oblige!

3 hours ago, Pesar said:

Let's get back to the question: Do you know name of any club? Did you see men with black hairs getting in alone?

dude I see men with black HAIR doing whatever the heck they want, just about everywhere, at any time.  Either you are leaving something out or you're barking up the wrong tree, wrt the reasons for your frequent rejections.

We have no idea what clubs you've tried to get into, nor anything about you aside from the very vague description that you have black hair (presuming you don't understand the proper word is "hair" as opposed to "hairs", if you are referring to what's on your head and not some unexpected form of hirsutism), you have brown eyes, and you are well dressed (what that means I have no idea as it's all relative and very context sensitive - if you look like a business man when you try to go clubbing, no,  you are doing it wrong).  

I can say,  if you are just trying to get into "exclusive" clubs, they aren't worth it.  My god, the most boring, vapid scenes one could imagine.  Maybe branch out a bit.  

(Unrelated  but a friend of mine, an insurance broker ,  actually had a mistake on his website for a couple of years which no one had spotted...he talked about German pubic insurance instead of public insurance! ).

Pesar: HAIR is on your head

HAIRS are somewhere else...

:lol:

5 hours ago, RomfordReject said:

I have never known a bouncer to be hairist. Except to gingers. Then rightly so :P

Rejected by a bouncer in Romford?

:lol:

In all of my younger clubbing days, I never once stood in a line in order to be granted/refused entry to any club. I never understood why someone would do this. 

Everyone is being so nicey nice here which is unusual for TT. I believe he isn't getting admitted because of his race - not his black hair and brown eyes. That and the fact that he is alone. There, I said it.

What he is asking is what clubs do accept "black haired men".

7 hours ago, Pesar said:

So anyone knows any night club which lets a single man with black hairs and brown eyes to get inside alone (Without a girlfriend, but well groomed and dressed very well)?

There's a few clubs in Berlin that I'm quite familiar with that may suit your black hair needs, check these clubs out you can find their location by Googling them. A Cut Above, Shear Delight, Hair to Please You, Heads Up, Comb As You Are, Mane Event, Shear Heaven, Scissor Hands, Hairway to Heaven and last but not least Snip Dogg. 

My favorite is Comb As You Are, I have fond memories of dancing many nights away there with my long  black tresses and little black dresses. Their Mojitos are really good too.

You shouldn't have an issue getting into any of these clubs with your black hair. 

Have fun and good luck.