Finger in Po.. Mexico or "one up the bum, no harm done!"

110 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, snowingagain said:

In the 1970s, less than one in four Americans suffered from the debilitating condition. Today, about one in 10 people will have a kidney stone at some point in their lives. "

oh, that's quite special. Even for the DM.

So, Hopefully the Kidney stone sage is now a thing of the past...

OP was performed this morning to remove the stent...  again.. no icissions were made.... but sadly... no local anaestetics were used either..  I really can not explain the pain nor the strange feeling as the stent was removed from the kidney!!!   ( For those who know how painful kidney spasms are.. Think 10 times worse than that!)

Time to light the fire... stoke it up and then head off to watch tv in bed for an hour or so!... 

Keep an eye open here for the next thrilling instalment of "Prostate gland management"!   

9 hours ago, SpiderPig said:

So, Hopefully the Kidney stone sage is now a thing of the past...

OP was performed this morning to remove the stent...  again.. no icissions were made... but sadly... no local anaestetics were used either..  I really can not explain the pain nor the strange feeling as the stent was removed from the kidney!!!   ( For those who know how painful kidney spasms are.. Think 10 times worse than that!)

Time to light the fire... stoke it up and then head off to watch tv in bed for an hour or so!... 

Keep an eye open here for the next thrilling instalment of "Prostate gland management"!   

Oooo! I‘ll bet that made you sweat.

I never get "leaking eyes" due to pain...  But this morning, I was close... Very very close

Play me a sad song like " looking for a way out" by odd sea and I will drown the pillow!!! 

Strange

5 hours ago, SpiderPig said:

I never get "leaking eyes" due to pain...  But this morning, I was close... Very very close

Play me a sad song like " looking for a way out" by odd sea and I will drown the pillow!!! 

Strange

It's all pipes piggy,  say naaaatin more ,  lookatcha yor sound as a pound, so quit being a muppet and have you a coddle, some shpuds and a few scoops ok? 

Here's your feckin lullaby you big eejit

Oh, Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side.
The summer's gone, and all the roses falling,
It's you, it's you must go and I must bide.

8 minutes ago, Techsmex said:

Oh, Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side.
The summer's gone, and all the roses falling,
It's you, it's you must go and I must bide.

On 03/12/2019, 09:58:30, SpiderPig said:

...no local anaestetics were used either..

Seriously? Dr. Mengele/Islamic fundamentalist (ask my mother about her veiled dental hygienist) on the job?? Did you rile the doctors???

Sue the bastards.

I await medical enlightenment from Metall.

Reminds me of that pregnant lady who had a haemorrhoid removed without anaesthetic. They justified it saying the anaesthetic could/would effect the baby. But I doubt you are pregnant, Spider.