Finger in Po.. Mexico or "one up the bum, no harm done!"

110 posts in this topic

On 18.11.2019, 20:46:29, jeba said:

Maybe next time consult a urologist witha lithotripter at hand.

I had to google that, thing is you can´t use them for all stones.

Update.. Docs have just donr the morning rounds... 

The lovely gentle peeps have only gone anf fitted another Stent.. So op next week to remove... 

Not happy at all... 

Understand the buggeration factor being a pain but they will have a good reason for it, have they explained why? If not ask.

At 11 inches, I would have said it was too big..! 

However, one of the stones was trapped between the Stent and the tube and its rubbed and rubbed and caused a small wound.. 

At least I have much less pain and discomfort and very little blood in my pee. 

Plus side is that I have made two nice friends while here... Strangely enough they are bikers and have seen my bikes when riding through my village! 

33 minutes ago, SpiderPig said:

However, one of the stones was trapped between the Stent and the tube and its rubbed and rubbed and caused a small wound.. 

At least I have much less pain and discomfort and very little blood in my pee. 

Plus side is that I have made two nice friends while here... Strangely enough they are bikers and have seen my bikes when riding through my village! 

Well at least you have things to talk about beside bikes.

9 hours ago, SpiderPig said:

Bloody hell Spider. Very uncomfortable.

Somewhat confused about what was 11 inches.  Pepy's kidney stone was the size of a tennis ball.  He waited for many, many years to do anything because of course operations without any anaesthetics at all were daunting and many died of shock.  And of course many died because of no idea about aseptic stuff.  Eventually he was in so much pain he went for it.  His survival may have been helped as he was the first patient of the day, so instruments were a bit cleaner than usual.

I think 11 inches refers to his male wonder, snowingagain. They used to grow like that in inches.

:D:D Mine has shrunk...something in centimetres but I think my dog Max is longer. Last time I had a look.

All the best, Spider.

2 minutes ago, franklan said:

I hope that your plumbing issues are getting better.

Thanks..

Yesterday was the first day in 6 weeks without any blood or "Piss pain"....

Today will hopefully be better... 

1 hour ago, Kommentarlos said:

Classic DM.  "But it is becoming a bigger problem for doctors.  In the 1970s, less than one in four Americans suffered from the debilitating condition. Today, about one in 10 people will have a kidney stone at some point in their lives. "

Too late for old buggers like me. Had a kidney stone removed in London c 1983 and the doc I  had consulted  asked me what I was doing on Valentine´s Day. 

" Dunno. "

" I will have to cut you open."

And he did. Still have a long scar there and no feeling--knife job in those days. Two weeks in hospital.

50 minutes ago, john g. said:

Too late for old buggers like me. Had a kidney stone removed in London c 1983 and the doc I  had consulted  asked me what I was doing on Valentine´s Day. 

" Dunno. "

" I will have to cut you open."

And he did. Still have a long scar there and no feeling--knife job in those days. Two weeks in hospital.

My coworker who has been dealing with stones is going for another operation next week. He said the local hospital wanted to cut him open while the uni Klinik in the next town is going to do it laparoscopically. Just a few holes and no long scar.