Finger in Po.. Mexico or "one up the bum, no harm done!"

110 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Kommentarlos said:

You seem to have a complex set of medical maladies here. Are you not getting your enlarged prostrate dealt with next week at the same time or have I misunderstood something here?

I would not recommend self diagnosis - even less internet chat forum diagnosis.

The decisions taken will have be based on the constallation of the range of symptoms presented in the context of your general state of physical and mental health. Not all kidney stones are equal.  Not all patients are equal.

If you are not happy with the treatment, ask for a second opinion. If you do not feel able to ask for a second opinion, ask for support from friends and family. Get someone to join you for the appointment. 

Are you really so thick or just trolling again?

When delivered to the hospital at 22.00hrs by ambulance, in absolute agony, the last thing on ones mind is if they are going to treat me in the most efficient way possible? or are they going to do it their own way?

Scans, MRI and Digital rectal investigation were done and they knew exactly where the stone was/is but they chose to push a stent PAST the stone instead of pulling it out..   Thats the part I dont understand... and as a result of this I have suffered over a month of severe discomfort and bleeding.

The Prostate problem will be addressed as soon as I am in a position to travel without discomfort and other bodily functions return to normal.

You will go back on ignore... I only answered you in order to benifit anyone else who reads this thread. 

16 hours ago, SpiderPig said:

they knew exactly where the stone was/is but they chose to push a stent PAST the stone instead of pulling it out..   Thats the part I dont understand..

They most probably inserted the stent to prevent the ureter from closing which is a risk if the inner lining is damaged (e. g. by a stone). Depending on the size you can´t simply pull out a stone as there are bottlenecks distant to the ureter (wall of the bladder, prostate). So you might have to crush it first into pieces small enough to pass through those. Maybe they did that and the problems you encountered were not from the stent but from the stone fragments working their way to the toilet. Just guessing. Why didn´t you simply ask?

Typical Jeba answer.. wades in without actually reading other comments...

You would do well on the Trump thread

1 hour ago, jeba said:

Why didn´t you simply ask?

This does seem to be a concern. Also with regard to the subsequent symptoms.

Would still recommend a support person to accompany him to the next appointment. 

44 minutes ago, SpiderPig said:

Typical Jeba answer.. wades in without actually reading other comments...

You would do well on the Trump thread

Why would I have to read 4 pages of to understand what I responded to. Which was:

"... they knew exactly where the stone was/is but they chose to push a stent PAST the stone instead of pulling it out..   Thats the part I dont understand..."

I was requested to pee through a coffee filter to find out what kind of stones I produce. Yes folks, not all stones are the same, some happy people have nice round stones that go through the tubes like well worn soap, some people get rocks and boulders and others get, like me, little pointy shurikens that make you piss blood and that agonize you with pain every mm of the way down.

After my recent "rolling stone" incident I had a bad gout attack and according to the doctor it seems that due to great genetics (thanks dad) and kidneys that produce too much uric acid I am locked and loaded for stones and gout.

It´s gonna be fun growing old.

Shame you didn't get your prostrate issue clarifed then, which returns you to your original and important men's health post. and the centrality of taking ownership of your own health.

That's not earring material. My FILs were almost black fairly smooth roundish jobs. Much prettier. And more impressively sized. A couple were about 5mm diameter.

18 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Is that a penny or a dinner plate beside it?

It's clearly Captain America's shield! 

:)

5 hours ago, fraufruit said:

Is that a penny or a dinner plate beside it?

And people, please stop saying prostrate - it is prostate.

Why is there snow in that picture?

11 hours ago, slammer said:

some people get rocks and boulders and others get, like me, little pointy shurikens that make you piss blood and that agonize you with pain every mm of the way down.

Maybe next time consult a urologist witha lithotripter at hand.

On 11/17/2019, 1:54:00, SpiderPig said:

Are you really so thick or just trolling again?

Pot, meet kettle.  Kettle, meet pot.

So, after 6 weeks of sheer agony, the Stent and the stones are out.. 

I am finally able to walk sit and lay down without grimacing.. 

5 hours sitting waiting for a bed, so I got pissed off and sent a mail to the customer service manager, then within 10 minutes I was collected from the waiting room. Told to get changed and whisked to the op room... 

Onwards and upwards.. 

Good, mate. How long do you have to stay in that dungeon? Do you have a nurse ( or better still ,a night nurse? ):D

Hello, Kommentarlos...Gulag for me?

:lol:

Erm, you have a Customer Service Manager and ...not a doctor???

Spider...do you need to get up of bed to go the toilet? Is there anyone to help you?

So better off than me after my kidney stone operation in London c,1983, Spider. Got out of bed, wanted to go to the loo but didn´t make it and pissed on my bed and the night nurse saw it and said ( not happily! ): MR GUNN!

You lucky bastard!!! (No, she wasn´t Hattie Jacques!! )

Be nice to that person, Spider..not the best job in the world...and go home safe to recuperate.