Finger in Po.. Mexico or "one up the bum, no harm done!"

110 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, SpiderPig said:

But she started it!  :P

Being spiteful and personally  offensive? 

Nope that was you starting it, again.

9 hours ago, john g. said:

PS: public health Kassen pay for a check up for prostrate after the man has reached the age of 45 but people need to check with their own Kasse which tests are paid for.

And do it anyway. I was too young for paid mammograms so paid for my own. Guess what they found?

29 minutes ago, SpiderPig said:

But she started it!  :P

I don't really see it, but if you insist...at least come up with a response that's more creative and not so generally insulting, deal?

I've never met any woman who found the pearl necklace you speak of to be desirable accessory, let alone remotely ok.  you can do better.

3 minutes ago, lisa13 said:

I don't really see it, but if you insist...at least come up with a response that's more creative and not so generally insulting, deal?

I've never met any woman who found the pearl necklace you speak of to be desirable accessory, let alone remotely ok.  you can do better.

Image result for queen mother pearl necklace

4 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

And do it anyway. I was too young for paid mammograms so paid for my own. Guess what they found?

it was palpable and they wouldn't cover a mammogram?  wt ever loving f?

20 hours ago, fraufruit said:

More smooches coming, Spidey.

Himself finally got checked after I nagged him for years. Our Hausarzt told him that some men have to take a note home to their wives that they had it done.

Do keep us posted.

Yep! I am the same, fraufruit! 

Typical me: „ it is only a scratch. „

Typical Nicole: „ it could lead to this or that and what is that on your face/ elbow ( etc )? „

Typical me: „ I‘ll sort it out. „

Typical Nicole: „ let‘s go to the doc now."

1 minute ago, lisa13 said:

it was palpable and they wouldn't cover a mammogram?  wt ever loving f?

It was found before it was palpable at another radiology clinic and they told me it was a milk gland. I kept an eye and probing fingers on it.

Thanks. I'm good - caught it very early. 

This is why everyone should get checked before symptoms even if it means going up the poop chute.

When was your last colonoscopy?

Just now, fraufruit said:

It was found before it was palpable at another radiology clinic and they told me it was a milk gland. I kept an eye and probing fingers on it.

that is shockingly disappointing.  

my ex's grandma went down due to that exact mis-diagnosis.  She had breast cancer for years and every time she tried to get it checked out they always said "no it's just a 'clogged' milk duct" - in spite of the fact that she was 45+ - and no matter the age, what the hell "clogs" a milk duct that's normal?  It killed her as she was never treated til they found it metastasized throughout her body.

fuckers.  I'm so so so so glad you took matters into your own hands fruity!  The world would be a sadder place without you

Just now, fraufruit said:

that makes me giggle as on my last FA visit they gave me the choice between a colonoscopy or a poop test, based on my age.  

I took the poop test kit home with me but I'm still undecided which I'll go with.  Somehow a colonoscopy seems more dignified - ffs I hate getting old!  :)

As gross as the colonoscopy is, same thing happened to me and I just couldn't manage to collect my own poop. My last one was 5 yrs. ago and I'm due. Yuck!

5 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Thanks. I'm good - caught it very early. 

This is why everyone should get checked before symptoms even if it means going up the poop chute.

When the doc has a go at your backside?

About 15 years ago in Harburg. I had to take some powder to really make me shit-free. Awful.

Then I went into the hospital and the doc did it. 

When I woke up, I remember asking him: " anything else you need? " Ah, in German it was.." sonst ein Wunsch? "

:lol::lol:

9 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

As gross as the colonoscopy is, same thing happened to me and I just couldn't manage to collect my own poop. My last one was 5 yrs. ago and I'm due. Yuck!

right?!?!

just...god help me.

I know I can do it, but...I DON WANNA!

eta:  it's almost like they want to dissuade you as neither option is appealing or even remotely acceptable, given a choice...I can see procrastination getting the better of me.  Why can't I just poop in a bag and bring the whole...thing...to the office?!? Oh, yeah, because digging through poop to prepare it for a lab test is something NO ONE wants to do?  yeah.  probably that.