Niederlassung Erlaubnis with § 18 Abs 4. + Blau Karte

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

As a non-EU citizen I am looking to apply for Niederlassungserlaubnis in Munich but my case is a bit different as most of them here ;), would highly appreciate if you could share your knowledge

1) I have worked § 18 Abs 4S. 1 for 7 months then moved onto another company (dint qualify for BU, so got the visa as I am a medical doctor back home)
2) I started a new job with the same visa as above § 18 Abs 4S. 1 for 5 months ( with a salary much higher than the BC requirement ) before I got terminated.

3) I got Arbeitslosengeld 1- for 8 months
4) For the next 4 months, I paid my insurances myself (TK)
5) In total I was jobless for 12 months.
6) For the last 18 months, I have been working with a Blue card at a company and will continue to do so.

My question to the group members here is, Right now, I would like to apply for the Niederlassungserlaubnis:
A ) Do i qualify for Niederlassung as I fulfill the required amount of 21 months (I am very proficient with my German B2 level)
B ) not sure if they would take into consideration the time (7 months) I have spent at my first company ( as I dint have the minimum wage required for BC)
C ) Though I am optimistic that the time (5 months) spent at my second company can be considered as I had a salary that qualified for the blue card.

Thank you all.

Kumar

haven't been there yet! don't want to waste my time going there without an appointment cos I'm sure they would ask me to come back with an appointment even to give a small bit of info! tried calling BAMF but those guys have no clue whatsoever and kept referring back to their website