Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

meeting german girls for dating in saarland

7 posts in this topic

Hi folks,

I'm a single student in saarbrucken and interested in dating. what are the possible choices if I wanna meet single & straight german girls? any suggestions/advice from your side?

Well, you could join the local Schützenverein (gun club) and if you win the annual competition, you get the Schützenvereinköningin (queen) as a reward:

image.png

4 hours ago, puregerman said:

any suggestions/advice from your side?

Join a fitness center & go there regularly.  There are some super girls at mine - but I'm 3 times their age :(

thanks @HEM !! Outside of the university setting, what are the other possible authentic ways to meet and/or mingle with Germans?

I really do wanna integrate in the German society :) and feel more home-like!!

26 minutes ago, puregerman said:

...what are the other possible authentic ways to meet and/or mingle with Germans?

Join a sport verein and be on an immediate 'du' basis with the other members. Of course, if your chief intent is to meet chicks, make sure you're in a co-ed verein. ;) 

9 hours ago, puregerman said:

what are the other possible authentic ways to meet and/or mingle with Germans?

9 hours ago, katheliz said:

Join a sport verein and be on an immediate 'du' basis with the other members.

I did that even before I moved out (whilst commuting), or rather a techncian at the lab (DESY) introduced me to the local Luftsportverein where (as you can see from my mini photo) I learnt how to fly, the language & made many friends that I've now had for 35+ years.

9 hours ago, katheliz said:

Of course, if your chief intent is to meet chicks, make sure you're in a co-ed verein. ;) 

There's the rub - there aren't many girls in most Luftsportvereine!  Finally I found mine at the lab...