Children’s violin lesson (english/german)

1 post in this topic

Hi everyone,

I am a student (24,f) who just moved from Basel, Switzerland with a fresh diploma from Bern University of Arts, in violin performance.

I offer violin (plus introduction to music theory if wanted) lessons to children or adults: before studying in Switzerland I studied Music Pedagogy in Kassel Germany for 2 years and until now I have had several young students (age 7-14) whom I taught regularly in Bern. Now that I moved to Munich to study music management, I would like to continue delivering music to children and help them appreciate it - I’m an only child, never had that annoying little brother/sister hence I love teaching children and being around them.

I grew up attending an American International School in Jakarta, so I speak fluent english and quite fluent german from my uni years in Germany and Switzerland.

And whether it be a young beginner full of energy or a sassy teenager (who I know secretly cares about music!), I treat each of my students accordingly, using the methods that work the best for them, hoping that each session motivates them in a way and allows them to discover something about music. All my students have come back after their first lessons or lost interest during their lesson-journey with me, and *that* is something! 

I am based near Petuelring(U3) / Milbertshofen(U2) and offer lessons in my studio apartment or I could also come give lessons at your place.

If you (and/or your children) are interested, or if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to leave a reply or contact me directly.

Thank you:)

jisoo.chae@students.bfh.ch