Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bulky waste disposal

3 posts in this topic

Dear members,

I would like to dispose of a large quantity of furniture and other items and came across the website of AWM:
https://www.awm-muenchen.de/index/wertstoffhoefe/wertstoffhoefe.html

As per this all except 2 centers except the disposal quantity up to 2 q meter but that will not be enough in my case.

Is there a way to avoid a long commute to Langwied or Freimann to dispose of a large quantity of things ?

Is it possible to deposit this furniture in Wertstoffhof Haar (Muenchen Kries) as it is close to my apartment ?

Any experience with Wertstoffhof Haar ?

I live in Munich and thus is it possible to use the Wertstoffhof Haar or it has to be Wertstoffhof in Munich ?

Are there any documents that I need to show to the staff in Wertstoffhof that I live in Munich ?

Any other suggestions / hints / tips ?

Thanks in advance.

Put it on eBay Kleinanzeigen and list it for free. You will have it gone in hours. You can try to sell, but it seems you want to throw it out. I got rid of an old bed frame, a mattress, and sheets for that bed within two hours on eBay Kleinanzeigen. Apparently it’s a big business in Eastern Europe or something. 

23 minutes ago, klingklang77 said:

Put it on eBay Kleinanzeigen and list it for free. You will have it gone in hours. You can try to sell, but it seems you want to throw it out. I got rid of an old bed frame, a mattress, and sheets for that bed within two hours on eBay Kleinanzeigen. Apparently it’s a big business in Eastern Europe or something. 

I agree.  Also add the date by which you need everything gone...otherwise, people ponder too long even if items are free.  Where we are, an ad title like 'Haushaltsauflösung  bis ../../19' usually works well.