Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Divorce and Sponsor second wife

32 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, AmitSummy said:

The problem is if we get divorce certificate

Can I marry again in India and bring her? If its possible will my indian wife has to submit any divorce certificate of my first marriage?

Is it possible that I can hide my past from the second wife and bring her here.

Go to the Ausländerbehörde in your area and ask about the Familenzusammenführung Visa.    They might be able to give you a form or tell you if information about a divorce will be needed to process official documents.    Eventually, you will need to know this if you plan to marry someone from outside of Germany immediately or later.   

If you need your second marriage recognized in Germany to go forward with the Familienzusammenführung Visa, theAusländerbehörde might be able to refer you to the office that would do that and you could find out if divorce info is part of that process.  

By the way, an unhappy wife can make your life a living hell.   Hope you calculate accurately.  ;) 

Good luck. 

I think the way you plan to treat your next wife is terrible and will bite you in the ass. Seriously.

2 hours ago, fraufruit said:

Being divorced isn't bad.

Depends on your cultural background and what your family/friends etc think of it.  Personally half the people I know are on their second divorce so its not like I think its a big deal.  But I do know people for whom divorce is a serious and, at least according to them, an extreme thing.  In the case of one Indian (now german) woman I know she claimed that being divorced in Germany put her life at risk.  I have no way to assess to what extent this was true, but she certainly perceived it to be.

All moralizing aside, what OP is trying to do, in my view, isnt going to work.  Germany is the land of paperwork and all things marriage and divorce are complex and I simply dont think hiding it is going to be doable.

On 10.9.2019, 15:47:14, franklan said:

Just make sure that you have a contract with the German subsidiary of the mail order marriage agency. If not, it is considered to be an international transaction/International Import and the German taxes on brides are obscenely high. I am not sure if the taxes are calculated on height, volume, or weight, though. You might want to research that and incorporate your findings before processing your acquisition any further.

Prettiness is also a factor, the prettier ones are taxed at a higher rate on import, I think there is a cap at 46% of the original bride price, but then it has to be a grade "A" virgin bollywood supermodel model.

8 minutes ago, slammer said:

Prettiness is also a factor, the prettier ones are taxed at a higher rate on import, I think there is a cap at 46% of the original bride price, but then it has to be a grade "A" virgin bollywood supermodel model.

Sorry to be pedantic, but that's not tax, that is import duty.  You then have to add VAT on top.

I also heard rumours that the EU suspect India of price dumping and hence might apply an anti-dump duty which could be 100%-200%!  

1 hour ago, slammer said:

it has to be a grade "A" virgin bollywood supermodel model.

Problem with models made for a left hand market: The fog and reverse hooters need to be adapted for the German market to make them road worthy. You can't drive them without that modification, not even a test drive!

And have detailed paperwork about the status of the exhaust system, if that needs to be adapted to German standards, that's gonna cost a lot of money.

But here comes a positive thing: When you get new German paperwork for the model, you will be owner #1, no matter how money owners this specific model had before.

8 minutes ago, franklan said:

Problem with models made for a left hand market: The fog and reverse hooters need to be adapted for the German market to make them road worthy. You can't drive them without that modification, not even a test drive!

Ah that's a good point.

Do you know if they will accept a "Currywurst"?  Or will they just spit it straight back out again?  Does one need an adapter?

1 hour ago, Wherearewegoingto said:

What if the model leaks gas?

Combined with the OP's hot air, that could lead to an explosion!