English-speaking doctors in Berlin

159 posts in this topic

Also trying to solicit any replies here! Thanks in advance!

I found a very nice and kind General Doctor (ALLGEMEINMEDIZIN) which she and her reception speak English openly and very well and I would like to recommend her:

Praxis Martina Schreen

http://www.arztpraxis-prenzlauer-berg.de/home.html

Location: Prenzluaer Allee (4 Tram stops from Alexander Platz)

You can make an appointment in English, Online, however I went there directly.

I also go to Martina Schreen.

I really like her, everyone speaks english fluently and they are really kind.

Can recommend her as well :)

hello,

i need to get my prolaktin levels checked.

could you advise how this can be checked in Berlin?

do I have to see a doctor first? is there a way to do it in a laboratory?

if no, do you have any English speaking endocrinologists worth visiting?

thank you

Can recommend this practice on Karl Marx Strasse, good English spoken, sympathetic doc.

http://www.yelp.de/biz/hausarztpraxis-michael-jan%C3%9Fen-berlin-2

Hello everyone,

I am just needing to find a great English speaking general physician in Berlin. I am needing some blood work done. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you!

[adminmerge][/adminmerge]

I can recommend my doctor Dr Claudia Camps y Espinoza.  She's fluent in English and German. I've been going to her for a couple years for my acupuncture but she is also a medical doctor and is now in a new location as part of a regular medical practice: http://praxis-am-gesundbrunnen.de/english/  She is really great, listens and is skilled and knowledgeable. Highly recommend.

I am looking for an English speaking doctor in the Wedding/ Reinickendorf area, any suggestions would be very welcome. My bones are getting old and I am riddled with running injuries that could do with some attention!

Topics merged by admin

If you're looking for an English-speaking doctor for treating seasonal or chronic diseases, or running injuries as mentioned, here's something you can find to be useful:

My name is Helen and I work for Meedoc Labs, a company which has recently developed a medical service in the form of a mobile application.

Through this app, You can get connected with an english-speaking doctor wherever you are for convenient, affordable and effective treatment of most acute, non-critical conditions, as well as seasonal and chronic diseases.

The Doctors at MeeDoc have the right to prescribe medicine anywhere in Europe, including a pharmacy nearest to you. With MeeDoc, you can be sure to get treated quickly for:

-Hay Fever and Allergies

-Digestive Problems

-Colds, Flu, Sore Throats

-Eye Infections

-Back Pain, Strains

-Skin Conditions

-Anxiety and Insomnia

-Migraines and headaches

-Urinary tract infections

-Erectile dysfunction

The application is also useful for prescription renewals concerning contraception, viruses like herpes, reappearing allergies and more.

Download the app here: meedoc.com

meedoc_image.jpg

On 11/25/2014, 3:36:21, masood said:

I found a very nice and kind General Doctor (ALLGEMEINMEDIZIN) which she and her reception speak English openly and very well and I would like to recommend her:

Praxis Martina Schreen

http://www.arztpraxis-prenzlauer-berg.de/home.html

Location: Prenzluaer Allee (4 Tram stops from Alexander Platz)

You can make an appointment in English, Online, however I went there directly.

Thank you so much for the info and the recommendation. I've made an appointment. :)

I would like to add my recommendation for Dr Geissler here.

I went to see him today, his English is great as is that of the receptionists.  I was seen promptly without an appointment and made to feel at ease by him.  He even cracked a couple of jokes and made the whole experience much less stressfull.

Would recommend to anyone who is looking for an English speaking doctor in the Neukölln area.

Dr Lisa Liccini, M.D http://www.doctorliccini.com  Windscheidstr. 31. Entrance: Pestalozzistr. 58 D-10627 Berlin/Charlbg. Tel +49303241887 English/Italian/Deutsch speaking and she is really nice and friendly and explains everything to you.

Can anyone recommend an English-speaking radiologist that would have availability sooner than 8 weeks from now? Struggling to find anything..

Hello every one, after reading all of your comments and with my experience I know how difficult it is to find an English speaking doctor in Germany. Last week I was very sick I could find a doctor. The Doctor I generally go to was giving me an appointment for the next month. I couldn't wait that long. So, i was in search of a quick option and with a doctor who could speak English. I was going through the Facebook groups when i found about the "myhelpbuddy" . I was desperate as I was not well. So i posted a request on their portal and with in a few hours with a help of a buddy I was able to book an appointment with a doctor and he also came with me for the appointment, just in case if anything needed to be translated in English from German. After That i found out they help in almost every service and they support all the internationals and expats who doesn't know the language. I hope it helps.