Now playing: Playmobil movie...in English?

4 posts in this topic

After taking our daughter to Playmobil Land in August, we were a bit saturated by all the promotions for the upcoming movie.  Our young insurgent now wants to see the movie.  So far the only show times I've found around the Rhein Main area are auf Deutsch.  Anyone know of any English showings?

Thanks,

Christian

CineStar Metropolis in Frankfurt is normally best for English films in the Rhein-Main area.  But I had a look and they are only showing it in German.

Given the demographic of the film then I don't think you will find it in English in Germany.  But it is a great chance for the kid to improve their German, and they will still have fun I'm sure, and they will probably understand enough.

We went to Playmobil world last August, and my wife took our Daughter (nearly 5) to watch the film last week.  It was her first cinema experience, and she loved it!  My wife said that the film was not that great, but the film is not meant for her!

BTW: 

Are you aware of the Galli Theatre in Wiesbaden which shows a play in English for Children once a month?

Red Riding Hood is showing this Saturday (7th) @ 13:00.

https://galli-wiesbaden.de/internationales-maerchen-mitspieltheater/

We might go, not sure yet.  We have been before (English & German) and our daughter enjoys it and we also have fun!

Thanks - could not find it either, just didn't know if I was missing something.  Will not break my heart if we can't see it in theater.  My daughter has very little German, almost none really, so a feature length film is well beyond her ken at this point.

Had not heard of the plays, I appreciate that.  We're booked this weekend, but I'll keep it in mind!