Difference when you dress up and down

238 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, balticus said:

I have called out @fraufruit twice in situations where she has complained the lack of civility on a thread while the entire time greening the uncivil posts of her chosen side.    

She is strange woman indeed.

She tries to deceive herself and disguise herself as innocent kind hearten woman, but, sorry....

6 minutes ago, balticus said:

When i see a vulgar, disgusting, uncivil post, i sometimes look at who has greened it just to get a better understanding.   

Example:   https://www.toytowngermany.com/forum/topic/173187-alternative-titles-of-threads/?do=findComment&comment=3767070 

It only makes the one who posed very vulgar, filthy.

Metall is pitiful woman. She has nothing in her life to hang on, other than attacking others and imagine others' life is as miserable as her.

Poor woman. 

23 hours ago, SmurfLee said:

able to make sophisticated interesting conversations with intelligent people, but not with pigs.

Your inability to have conversations with not so intelligent people might be the reason why you constantly get in trouble with blokes from the post office, need to lawyer up on a regularly base etc.

22 hours ago, SmurfLee said:

I saw your online picture, not delusion. Looked like a small mountain.

Good alarm to me.

You like the Victorian era, right?

"Any person who is diseased, maimed, mutilated, or in any way deformed, so as to be an unsightly or disgusting object, or an improper person to be allowed in or on the streets, highways, thoroughfares, or public places in the city, shall not therein or thereon expose himself or herself to public view, under the penalty of a fine of $1 for each offense (Chicago City Code 1881)"

21 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

Finally you are saying something not totally nonsense.

Not exactly I can just relax enjoy time, I have work to do, should be working, instead of spending time on TT  :)

Couldn't agree more. We have one life and we should enjoy it. Live life happy and all that, you just have to understand in general people frown upon people boasting about how great they are. In fact, vanity is one of the seven deadly sins.

It is the same as if someone boasted about how super rich they are, or how they laze around doing nothing. You have to expect people to become annoyed. There are also virtues, such as compassion and humility.

People do indeed judge a book by it's cover, you may for example get better service dressed up smartly than if you are dressed casually, but then it depends on the situation.

Going back to the original topic about wearing a dress. Yes, I have noticed myself that as a woman, if you wear a dress people are different. My guess is it is because quite a lot of women no longer wear dresses or skirts, so it is actually nice to see a woman wearing one.

The day a man can walk down the street wearing a beautiful dress without shame or ridicule will be the day when we have true equality.

@SmurfLee

i am touched by your words. I am also very VERY cute. And you’re right, the burden of being very pleasant to look at can become enjoyable. But I have become so cute, that everyone looks. I sometimes catch very attractive and well dressed women staring directly at my fully erect penis as I walk through Munich city centre. Its disgusting. Even though I quite like it.

Don’t ever feel alone, cuties united 4eva.

38 minutes ago, franklan said:

... get in trouble with blokes from the post office...

Sounds like a great title for a steamy skin flick starring S... !

2 hours ago, theGman said:

I would really prefer the recommendation of the professional help. Exercise hurts and I get brusies from my man boobs constantly hitting me in the face.

Best post on this thread by far. Thank you for the evocative image. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Anna66 said:

Couldn't agree more. We have one life and we should enjoy it. Live life happy and all that, you just have to understand in general people frown upon people boasting about how great they are. In fact, vanity is one of the seven deadly sins.

Vanity is not defined as the mind of content one feels toward herself, not defined as an upbeating spirit one keeps toward her life, it is not defined as one tries to share her experience that she might feel amusing.

If some people feel miserable for their lives, lost motivation to make their lives better, and cannot stand anyone is doing better in her life, it is their problem.

are SmurfLee and Balticus part of a mutual appreciation group of 2? It seems to be these two against the rest. A lot of ego stroking going on.

1 hour ago, SmurfLee said:

I have work to do, should be working, instead of spending time on TT

yet, here you are.. :)

1 hour ago, BayrischDude said:

Dress down... day?   John, I reckon everyday is dress down day here and this is a business.  If me Chucks are clean it's only due to expecting customers from Switzerland. :lol:

Today, as near on each day...  dirty Chucks, camo shorts, a black t-shirt with a skull / offensive words and a slouch beanie.  :lol: 

Funny you should say that, Bayrisch! I also did my Friday dressing down in the office today!

373f828d-0463-4084-b293-babffddbb6df.JPG

1 hour ago, Metall said:

Do you have anything else in your life that can make you feel accomplishment?

Poor poor woman.

I remember once you posted an ads to sell a kitchen thing for 25 euro or so, with picture.

I can see your apartment quite dirty poor condition, and the thing you want to sell, even if you give it to me with 100 euro, I would not take it. It looks filthy, just like your filthy mind.

You are a very pitiful woman.

And it seems like the only thing that you can enjoy is attacking someone with your gang. How pitiful life is that?!

10 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

I can see your apartment quite dirty poor condition, and the thing you want to sell, even if you give it to me with 100 euro, I would not take it

@balticus Are you still sure you are standing up for a rational and generally nice person?

32 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

Vanity is not defined as the mind of content one feels toward herself, not defined as an upbeating spirit one keeps toward her life, it is not defined as one tries to share her experience that she might feels amusing.

If some people feel miserable for their lives, lost motivation to make their lives better, and cannot stand anyone is doing better in her life, it is their problem.

Yes it is. It is about how you feel towards yourself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanity

The opposite of vanity (which is a deadly sin) is humility (virtue).

15 minutes ago, Anna66 said:

Yes it is. It is about how you feel towards yourself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanity

The opposite of vanity (which is a deadly sin) is humility (virtue).

I did not go to the wiki.

Then if one feels happy and expresses it publicly, it is vanity?!

So you are saying people on TT mostly cannot stand seeing any one truly happy, and must engage in destroying the happiness if anyone feels?

19 minutes ago, generalmartok said:

@balticus Are you still sure you are standing up for a rational and generally nice person?

We do not need to be nice to someone who is unkind, despiteful, with filthy mind.

Her filthy posts reminded me her filthy apartment and the filthy kitchen thing she is trying to sell.

Probably I am not Christian enough, but would you expect anyone to present right cheek when someone hit the person on left cheek?

I cannot do that. If some attacks me, I attack back.

36 minutes ago, john g. said:

Funny you should say that, Bayrisch! I also did my Friday dressing down in the office today!

373f828d-0463-4084-b293-babffddbb6df.JPG

How nice.

It would be nice to retire in Greece.

But please eat more food. Look quite painfully thin.

8 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

So you are saying people on TT mostly cannot stand seeing any one truly happy, and must engage in destroying the happiness if anyone feels?

39 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

Do you have anything else in your life that can make you accomplishment?

Poor poor woman.

I remember once you posted an ads to sell a kitchen thing for 25 euro or so, with picture.

I can see your apartment quite dirty poor condition, and the thing you want to sell, even if you give it to me with 100 euro, I would not take it. It looks filthy, just like your filthy mind.

You are a very pitiful woman.

And it seems like the only thing that you can enjoy is attacking someone with you gang. How pitiful life is that?!

8 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

Either you have the memory span of a goldfish or you are a genuine  Nutter... 

You should be removed from this forum..    

2 minutes ago, SpiderPig said:

You should be removed from this forum..    

No! What would we do for entertainment around here!

11 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

How nice.

It would be nice to retire in Greece.

But please eat more food. Look quite painfully thin.

How true! The thing is, I have poor eyesight and always accidentally order green salad instead of steak!:lol::lol: