Difference when you dress up and down

238 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Krieg said:

She probably has an LV bag and smirks when she sees a girl with a fake LV bag and thinks "Mine is original".

LoL.

For many years, cannot even remember how long, I have been using only fabric bags.

Some times synthetic fabric, more often cotton or canvas with pretty prints I like.

The reason is that I like pretty prints, and I sometimes carry some food in bag and if it spills, I need to wash bag.

The Italian store is in local store, nothing fancy. The reason i go there is that that is one of 3 stores where I can find my size. They have a lot of revealing dresses, but some are not. I do think Italians have good sense with fashion design.

2 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

The Italian store is in local store, nothing fancy. The reason i go there is that that is one of 3 stores where I can find my size. They have a lot of revealing dresses, but some are not. I do think Italians have good sense with fashion design.

I think you mean Benetton.   LoL

3 hours ago, SmurfLee said:

As I said I do not need any confirmation from anyone here.

... which is why you are  posting dozens of narcissicistic, self congratulatory threads here, describing in great detail how irresistible you are?

Because you DON'T need confirmation from others???

Do you even realize that Toytown is laughing AT you?

Maybe there is a Tall-GerMan forum out there where some men are wondering why girls only smile back at them in Summer, but not Winter...

Just now, Dubya said:

Maybe there is a Tall-GerMan forum out there where some men are wondering why girls only smile back at them in Summer, but not Winter...

... and why they wear oversized sandals and Benetton dresses from the Sommerschlussverkauf bin.

15 minutes ago, Metall said:

... which is why you are  posting dozens of narcissicistic, self congratulatory threads here, describing in great detail how irresistible you are?

Because you DON'T need confirmation from others???

I did not know you are light enough to jump so high, from likable to irresistable.

From the picture I saw, you are a very heavy lonely woman in her 50s, quite out of shape, no waist.

Let them laugh, you and your alike.

I did not expect any pigs to be able to understand any sophisticated ideas.

I continue to enjoy my life.

I am likable person, kind to others, able to make sophisticated interesting conversations with intelligent people, but not with pigs.

Smart at work...

I take care for myself, my weight, my appearance, so that I would not be ending up your image when I get your age, miserable and desperate in a poor condition flat.

13 minutes ago, Metall said:

I'm afraid I'm going to need confirmation of that, too

11 minutes ago, silty1 said:

I'm afraid I'm going to need confirmation of that, too

No problem, you can laugh or whatever.

I presented my opinion on how appearance can affect in social life.

If you take this as a means to attack me, that is your choice, and has no whatever influence on me.

I continue to enjoy my life, as confident hard working woman who takes care for her appearance, never let go herself, who enjoys dressing up properly with nice clothes.

I can hardly imagine if I cannot even like my appearance how to enjoy life. But if you are given an appearance that you cannot like, then you have to find a way to like it, I imagine, regardless how hard it can be.

Anyway, I feel lucky for what I have, an appearance that I feel very comfortable, that gives the pleasure to try with nice dresses, and intelligence, decent job, and some other talents hobbies that I can enjoy, good health, ...

All I need to do is stop wasting time on TT, work harder on my project.

I am likable person, kind to others, able to make sophisticated interesting conversations with intelligent people, but not with pigs.

Smart at work...

I take care for myself, my weight, my appearance, so that I would not be ending up your image when I get your age, miserable and desperate in a poor condition flat.

Smart + Well Educated

Fit + healthy

Active

Not overweight

Not bitter

Probably attractive

Optimistic

i.e. the exact opposite of most of the people on TT who find you irritating. 

Don't let them bother you.

------------

As a general remark, people shrink with age.    I am 3 cm shorter than i was at my tallest (which was pretty tall).    

Just now, SmurfLee said:

All I need to do is stop wasting time on TT

A worthy project in itself, especially in summer.

Your winter project should be a trip to the shrink

7 minutes ago, balticus said:

I am 3 cm shorter than i was at my tallest (which was pretty tall).    

Surprising. You always sounded very youthful.

Must be very young at heart.

18 minutes ago, balticus said:

I am 3 cm shorter than i was at my tallest (which was pretty tall). 

And you've become an Estonian woman. That's quite the transformation.

you left out "vapid" and "attention seeking"

and no, it's not really "normal" to shrink significantly with age.  It does happen, on a smaller scale, of course, via muscle weakness->poor posture and general degeneration of connective tissue in the spine and joints.  But significant shrinkage is predominantly related to osteoporosis, which is a very serious health condition for which you should receive treatment.

even normal shrinkage is not apparent until people are pretty old. If you've already lost 3 cm...what can I say?  I'm surprised you're so elderly, actually

16 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

And you've become an Estonian woman. That's quite the transformation.

Without transformation, she has been always a woman from her country.

36 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

never let go herself

You do not sound like the right person to organize a piss up in a brewery...

2 minutes ago, lisa13 said:

and no, it's not really "normal" to shrink significantly with age.  It does happen, on a smaller scale, of course, via muscle weakness->poor posture and general degeneration of connective tissue in the spine and joints.  But significant shrinkage is predominantly related to osteoporosis, which is a very serious health condition for which you should receive treatment.

even normal shrinkage is not apparent until people are pretty old. If you've already lost 3 cm...what can I say?  I'm surprised you're so elderly, actually

People begin shrinking in their late 30s or early 40s and it is normal according to the doctor and the internet.   

I am very active and healthy and still almost abnormally tall. 

14 minutes ago, lisa13 said:

you left out "vapid" and "attention seeking"

If that is what you think after reading my post.

Each according to his/her lights. The benevolent sees benevolence, the wise sees wisdom, the wicked sees wicked.

14 minutes ago, lisa13 said:

It is still possible without any health problems. We are all already 1cm taller in morning than night, without aging process.

1 hour ago, SmurfLee said:

I did not know you are light enough to jump so high, from likable to irresistable.

From the picture I saw, you are a very heavy lonely woman in her 50s, quite out of shape, no waist.

Hardly, but I will leave you in your troll delusion. :D

[puts "her" back on ignore and wanders off]

ok - this Fred is going off topic into the weeds anyways, so... what I was referring to when I stated the fact that I am tall for my age, is a set of statistics about human adult height, organized into gender, country, and birth year categories.

Looking at that chart, I (female, born in 1956 in Germany) should be just a tad over 164 cm tall. I am at 175 cm height.

Has nothing to do with the amount of showers I take. ;) but, yes, as I age more, I would expect to shrink - maybe I can find some statistics about the average shrinkage per year into the future?

Groesse.jpg

average by age 70 it's 3 cm for men and for women it's 5 cm, but women do tend to suffer from osteoporosis at a much higher rate, and starting at a younger age.

eta:  and thanks for the explanation.  I figured it was just a typo/mixed thought process