Difference when you dress up and down

238 posts in this topic

She probably puts on her old Korean school uniform like below. Jeez, it's not even Friday.

 

image.png

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, SpiderPig said:

 

But we all know that..  have you not heard "First impressions last".. 

 

But remind me, what is the purpose of this thread..?  Is it to remind us all that you think you are beautiful or cute?  

Is it because you are on you Morning break and have nothing better to do?  

 

The purpose is to share my experience and my understanding.

So I am trying to say we should take care for our appearances, not just let go ourselves.

We are social animals, and we like to be liked by others.

But again, everything has 2 sides. The down side is that same genders may dislike you.

 

 

19 minutes ago, SpiderPig said:

If your life is so perfect, what are you doing logging into TT? 

 

Did I ever say my life is perfect? Being cute does not make a life perfect.

I come here for some sort of interaction with people online, the sort of interaction you probably would not do in real life.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
2
2 hours ago, SmurfLee said:

 

In winter, I always feel very cold, wear thick winter coat all time even inside of buildings. People treat me with indifference.

 

 

When you get to my age (or maybe far sooner) people will treat you with indifference in winter, in summer, during the rainy season, during the dry season, when inside and outside of buildings (specially if the building happens to be a single's bar), when wearing thick, thin, or no coat at all. Even if you wrap yourself in Christmas lights and yodel vociferously, people will still ignore you.

 

I've actually learned to appreciate that state of affairs.

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Acton said:

If you want honest opinions here, you have to post a photo of you! Otherwise, we're all in the dark, imagining all kind of things.

 

I need no confirmation.

You need no imagination.

The point is not how I look. The point is how you can be treated differently when you look different.

So take care for your appearance if you would like to be more liked by people.

After all, we are social animals.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SmurfLee said:

 

I come here for some sort of interaction with people online, the sort of interaction you probably would not do in real life.

 

 

Ah.. Trolling...   

 

Gotcha...

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Smaug said:

 

When you get to my age (or maybe far sooner) people will treat you with indifference in winter, in summer, during the rainy season, during the dry season, when inside and outside of buildings (specially if the building happens to be a single's bar), when wearing thick, thin, or no coat at all. Even if you wrap yourself in Christmas lights and yodel vociferously, people will still ignore you.

 

I've actually learned to appreciate that state of affairs.

 

 

You make me feel sad.

Then, by the time, you have much more to appreciate.

I do not know if I can have much by that time. I think I have to work harder instead of spending time on TT.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

 

I need no confirmation.

You need no imagination.

The point is not how I look.

 

 

You've got it backwards.

If others aren't able to evaluate and then get confirmation, then all they have to go on is imagination. Your questions are all related to your looks, that is the point.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, silty1 said:

 

You've got it backwards.

If others aren't able to evaluate and then get confirmation, then all they have to go on is imagination. Your questions are all related to your looks, that is the point.

 

This is not a scientific assumption to validate.

We need no prove.

Do you read any literature? Do you need all pictures for anything written on that?

Or do you read any essay where people are just talking about some event or some experiences in their lives?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dj_jay_smith said:

I don't know what is more exciting:

 

This thread or Transfer deadline day!

 

 

The analog is interesting.

Transfer deadline more or less is stressful.

How come my thread give you any stress? Sorry then.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SmurfLee said:

 

 

The analog is interesting.

Transfer deadline more or less is stressful.

How come my thread give you any stress?

 

 

OK, I will bite!

 

Just seems to me that this thread and transfer deadline day on the BBC website:

- both are fast moving, have a lot of speculation but few facts, is mainly opinion based and at the end of that everybody just ends up disappointed and left wondering "well what was the point of that"!

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, as a rather tall guy myself I can let you in on a secret.

**hushed tones**

It´s not that we find you interesting per-se, it´s because we are using our hight advantage to try and look down your cleavage. And that is best done in summer.

We tall guys kinda like that.

9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SmurfLee said:

 

Do you read any literature? Do you need all pictures for anything written on that?

Or do you read any essay where people are just talking about some event or some experiences in their lives?

 

If I read a piece of literature whose author runs off about how cute she is and how people react to her differently winter or summer, male or female, then yeah, I need to know whether that's true or not.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

People like how you look. That is not the same as liking you.

 

True. But opens the possibility to like you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, silty1 said:

 

If I read a piece of literature whose author runs off about how cute she is and how people react to her differently winter or summer, male or female, then yeah, I need to know whether that's true or not.

But this isnt a book... just TT click-bait...

 

Like mixing up Alfred Hitchcock and Tony Hancock...  Both classic writers with "Cock" in their names!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's just physiology. Tall German blokes are designed to want to smash the back doors in on a cute Asian chick. Hence the looks. They can't can't help it. Try seeing it from their point of view. It can't be easy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dj_jay_smith said:

 

 

OK, I will bite!

 

Just seems to me that this thread and transfer deadline day on the BBC website:

- both are fast moving, have a lot of speculation but few facts, is mainly opinion based and at the end of that everybody just ends up disappointed and left wondering "well what was the point of that"!

 

 

I do not understand the transfer stuff. But for my thread, dispointment comes from focusing on wrong thing.

 

Like when you read an essay, if someone is talking about some life experiences, do you need all pictures to verify?

You only think about the idea, and compare experiences in your life and decide you agree or not or you have further ideas ...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.