Difference when you dress up and down

238 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, generalmartok said:

You are as flawed as all the rest of us.

Do not know if I am as flawed as all the rest here, but I know for sure I have flaws, never thought I am flawless.

Even about my appearance, I do see things that are not quite good. For instance, I would like it better if I can be taller. But the point is that I always try to improve thing that I can improve. I try to active to stay fit.

I am too strict, to myself as well as to others.

Cannot tolerate it if I see things that I think wrong, or dirty, or someone is mistreating another one, .... I always speak out without thinking much about techniques.

But I am smarter than majority here. This I have no doubt. Look at some posts with such poor logic, ....

14 minutes ago, generalmartok said:

Even as you write about your flawless writing skills, your sentences are full of errors. Often it comes off to me a word salad.

Won't you please come down from your high horse and rest your sore thighs.

Never said my writing is flawless.

I only said it has better structure, better logic, better argument, ...

I do not care anyway. What can I get by spending extra min to check errors in my posts?

This is not goign to be published on scientific journal anyway/

when you try to attack someone, please do some homework to make the attack more plausible or more convincing.

2 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

Even about my appearance

When I said flawed, I did not mean anything with regards to outward appearance. You are the only person in this TT-SmurfLee-show who is constantly obsessing about their looks and their physical attributes.

12 minutes ago, generalmartok said:

When I said flawed, I did not mean anything with regards to outward appearance. You are the only person in this TT-SmurfLee-show who is constantly obsessing about their looks and their physical attributes.

38 minutes ago, generalmartok said:

You are as flawed as all the rest of us.

I also list flaws on my personality

Read more careully before you attack.

I also admitted a few guys at work super smarter. They are smarter than me. When I talk with them, I pay much attention to speak perfectly, because I do not like to be perceived as stupid person.

You can portray me as you want if that makes you happy. Just pick up a few words here and there, ...

Also, I do not care what vile or filthy people think.

I care what smart, kind, decent peo[le think about me.

2 hours ago, SmurfLee said:

I do feel too superior to majority of people here, and got too tired bored, because not challenging.

Do you have a reduced need for sleep at the moment?

2 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

I also list flaws on my personality

*sigh* (taking bait)

Not really, you make judging comments about someone else's "real" struggles with an actual addiction by drawing a parallel to your non existent "struggle" to eat less chocolates, or make a comment like "I don't know why other people get addicted to substances/alcohol when life is so good bla blabla (I paraphrase sorry)"

19 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

I try to active to stay fit.

I am too strict,

Oh boohoo

Really?

Does this include tracing or irritating someone to her house?

You read something that was posted by Lavenderrain.. and she posted something that was totally and utterly untrue...and vaguely pointed a finger in my direction... 

Yes, I did the usual "On-line" snooping that many people do... I found who she was, but to this day have zero idea where she lives...

Someone asked LR to elaborate on her statement via PM... but she either ignored the PM or was not able to answer truthfully without incriminating herself or exonerating myself.

I am NOT a stalker, I dont care where people live ... but I will not have it that people lie about me!

1 hour ago, SpiderPig said:

You read something that was posted by Lavenderrain.. and she posted something that was totally and utterly untrue...and vaguely pointed a finger in my direction... 

Yes, I did the usual "On-line" snooping that many people do... I found who she was, but to this day have zero idea where she lives...

Someone asked LR to elaborate on her statement via PM... but she either ignored the PM or was not able to answer truthfully without incriminating herself or exonerating myself.

I am NOT a stalker, I dont care where people live ... but I will not have it that people lie about me!

Ok. I decided to believe what you are saying is true.

Apologies for coming to quick conclusion without sufficient evidences.

@SpiderPig What a waste of talent! You can be a good detective! I googled Lavenderrain, but nothing leading thread comes up.

Also who is spiderpigs_borther. This came out when I was trying to @ you.

Ok. I decided to believe what you are saying is true.

Apologies for coming to quick conclusion without sufficient evidences.

@SpiderPig What a waste of talent! You can be a good detective! I googled Lavenderrain, but nothing leading thread comes up.

Also who is spiderpigs_borther. This came out when I was trying to @ you.

Ooh- SP has a stalker. None other than Smurfy- she of the "Logical", but very dubious 

English language postings.

1 hour ago, RedMidge said:

Ooh- SP has a stalker. None other than Smurfy- she of the "Logical", but very dubious 

English language postings.

Ooh - SP has a groupie. None other than RedMidge ...

7 hours ago, kiplette said:

Who is 'we'? 

Certainly not me.

SP may present himself as a complete arse on TT at times, but he has pulled more TTers out of difficult situations in reality than anyone, and has a generous heart. 

Have you had any dealings with him other than reading his posts on TT?

12 minutes ago, RenegadeFurther said:

What does that mean exactly? 

25 minutes ago, RenegadeFurther said:

11 minutes ago, SpiderPig said:

What does that mean exactly? 

14 hours ago, SpiderPig said:

Stalkie stalkie...

If anyone here can complain, it can only be SmurfLee, because he is following my thread!

On 8/10/2019, 9:34:01, SmurfLee said:

Great! Happy to hear that you can laugh for a moment or a while, a nice break from the constant misery of your life.

How miserable is that? You don't even want to make any effort to make it better or tolerable!

I feel so lucky myself just looking at you.

What fun you are missing in life!

If you cannot be attractive outside, can you even try to be attractive or just acceptable inside?

Obviously you don't know Metall at all.

For a self-proclaimed kindhearted person you certainly bash a lot.

Just sayin'.

(Oh; now I'm on your "naughty"-list. <shivering in fear - not>)

27 minutes ago, Sannerl said:

Obviously you don't know Metall at all.

For a self-proclaimed kindhearted person you certainly bash a lot.

Just sayin'.

(Oh; now I'm on your "naughty"-list. <shivering in fear - not>)

Good to hear.

At least someone is fond of her.

I believe what I see what I hear.

I saw that she is totally out of shape, consequence after totally let go herself.

Her apartment condition, the kitchen stuff she was using tell loud her living condition. Anyone who cares herself would not let her living place so dirty filthy.

Her voice is quite harsh as well, possible indication that she went through rough time. Not surprising, such woman no one would like in real life, except some possible outliers.

The way she presented on TT is ridiculous, only fun she is seeking is from bullying someone, and as she thought and imagines someone is hurt, she claps and exhilarates. What a poor woman! In my standard, there is no fun in such life, I would rather die than living like that.

Interestingly, the way she is attacking another person tells loud her moral level. It is the bottom level of homo sapiens.

Such vile and filthy person in every sense, inside and outside.

Again, I would rather die than living like that.

7 hours ago, SmurfLee said:

I saw that she is totally out of shape, consequence after totally let go herself. Her apartment condition, the kitchen stuff she was using tell loud her living condition. Anyone who cares herself would not let her living place so dirty filthy. Her voice is quite harsh as well, possible indication that she went through rough time. Not surprising, such woman no one would like in real life, except some possible outliers.

Way too far @SmurfLee