Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Vodafone uk unlock

5 posts in this topic

Hello all, I am battling Vodafone UK because I have an iPhone I got for my dad in Germany and they can’t help I’ve done the unlocking form, made a complaint, tweeted relentlessly. I’m at Manchester Airport going to Ramstein. Will the phone work with Vodafone Germany? If not what is a good online unlocking company?  Vodafone complaints told me to do that! I was shocked they couldn’t help! 😔😟 please help? I thought being a loyal customer this would be no trouble! I’ve had weeks of Vodafone driving me crazy! Vodafone to Vodafone 🤨 🙏🙏🙏🙏 anyone

You come here asking for help.. people suggest things and you dont follow up... 

Why buy a locked phone in the UK? 

You could have got him a locked phone in Germany cheaper... 

Next time buy a 3 mobile phone, they come unlocked as standard  and ready for any sim card. 

Hope that helps. 

Yes: I f**d up- I thought being a Vodafone customer it would be simple. 😟

thank you spiderpig i took phone back to UK and made a huge complaint. PS if i buy a phone IT will be a good deal and when 2nd hand i never go over £120. i refuse to esp as we are on iphoneX, i also look on ebay Germany and ebay US.

Thank you so much Lee, next time i will do what i normally do and get a phone unlocked. :D