Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Xbox one problem.

10 posts in this topic

So.. Bought the wee one an xbox one...   Official above board.. connected and registered it and paid for the gold membership...

But when she plays Roblox.. any level or world, we get a message on screen ...  and we cant ger rid of it no matter what!

Whe she plays minecraft on the same kit... No problems... +

Any help greatly appreciated

roblox.jpg

Normally you would select abspielen and off you go or can't you select it?

Pressing A button or one of the others should do the job, I don't know the game so you'll just have to try them or look in the settings menu of the game to see what buttons do what.

cant select it....

But if it pops up on her Tablet... then we can..

Could it be that her roblox account is set as Tablet mode and is played in tablet mode on all other devices when she logs ii?

Not sure, Roblox itself is not a game it's a hosting platform for user created content so it might not necessarily use the same controls.

As for the tab or Xbox it shouldn't make any difference as that should be automatically recognised.

On a side note if you want UK channels and have a VPN the xbox is a great media player. :lol:

Another thought, in your xbox settings can you check what your Nat type is. This can affect online games and needs to be set to open.

1 hour ago, Sir Percy B said:

Another thought, in your xbox settings can you check what your Nat type is. This can affect online games and needs to be set to open.

That is a good suggestion. The only issues I ever had with a couple games on xbox One in the beginning  (I recently bought one "for the kids" (*cough.cough*) too ) were because of NAT settings.

Especially if you use Fritzbox like the many do, by default is not set to fully allow multiplayer/online connections. On the plus side they describe everything in detail per model, f.ex:  https://avm.de/service/fritzbox/fritzbox-7590/wissensdatenbank/publication/show/1438_Xbox-One-im-FRITZ-Box-Heimnetz-einsetzen/ (especially Point 3)

6 hours ago, Krieg said:

Connect a mouse and check if you can click on it

Wow... that sounds to simple to be true!!   Fingers crossed!!

Thanks Sir P and Alexnf.. i will check those settings and see if it resolves it... ( should the mouse fail),...

SP

That's was I thought, the problem is why.   The whole story is this: XboX One implemented the support of Keyboard+Mouse last year, but still by default the games should support the controller, it is like an add-on because in shooters Keyboard+Mouse is more precise and people complained about it.    AFAIK, in the games that support K+M, you can choose in the game's configuration that you want to use it.    So in your particular case, you either have something wrong in the configuration (i.e. right now you have K+M support active) or there is a big bug in Roblox, but Roblox is such a big game right now that I wouldn't think it is that.