Good car sharing websites for Germany?

8 posts in this topic

I remember that I used a website about 5 years ago to rent a car from someone else for one day, and the price, insurance, pickup and drop off were all arranged via the website.

Now I want to do the same, but I forgot the website name (or maybe it doesn't exist anymore). So, I was wondering what are the reliable websites in germany to do car sharing currently?

In Munich you see many cars of DriveNow and Flinkster (DB) but the cars are not owned by locals.

On 31/07/2019, 20:09:55, bobMorane said:

I remember that I used a website about 5 years ago to rent a car from someone else for one day, and the price, insurance, pickup and drop off were all arranged via the website.

Now I want to do the same, but I forgot the website name (or maybe it doesn't exist anymore). So, I was wondering what are the reliable websites in germany to do car sharing currently?

If you register with this code you get a €30 bonus credit for your first drive (as do i!) https://www.drivy.de/r/1746982-49f

That's €0,09x60x24 = €129,60 per day!! For that kind of money you can rent a car on Mallorca for the whole week.