Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Some people come from a tough background..some help

18 posts in this topic

This guy must have cajones the size of basketballs to do this kind of work.  Dealing with past gang members (some relapse) is dangerous business especially in El Salvador.

Indeed, JOker! I was a naive young hippy traveller back in the 1973-4 in Central America. I thought (and it´s in my diaries ) how wonderful the people were. Friendly, kind, hospitable to this young foreigner. And I didn´t know what an arsehole Somoza was in Nicaragua. The then dictator didn´t move his place of abode (because he wanted luxury to continue ) when an earthquake struck.

And then the civil wars in those Central American countries (Costa Rica and Panama excepted ).

Years later,  I wrote my MA dissertation about Central America and peace efforts.

Long time ago.

Then LA ended up with the results of the civil wars and basically it hasn´t ended. The gangs are a product of that. 

Smart ass - I stand corrected.  It should have been cojones - not a native Spanish speaker.  Now let's see you not make a mistake while attempting a Slavic language...

19 hours ago, El Jeffo said:

big_pile_of_shit.jpg.df75689176235a20561

Describes your life at the moment huh?  So tell me what does not being a non-native speaker of Spanish have to do somebody being in Brazil and speaking Portuguese?  By the way why are you so obsessed about me living in Brazil?  If you really want to you you can visit me.  I'll introduce you to a nice hot looking girl from Porto Alegre.  You can buy her flowers, take her for dinner, give her a massage and then high five some Brazilian chad as he "takes it from there" and then sit in the corner of the room observing the action while ranting on Toytown.  That's how most of your dates go don't they?  :lol:

Because the word roots are identical, genius:

cohones.jpg.f90771a8914220834afcf9703466

BTW, your cucking fantasies are very vivid and explicit, but that says a lot more about you than it does about me.

I sincerely you hope you have fun with your Brazilian chad. He tells me you're a great catcher.

27 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Because the word roots are identical, genius:

cohones.jpg.f90771a8914220834afcf9703466

So after living in a country for less than two years you're supposed to become a native speaker?  You've lived in Germany for 30 years and still have a thick as hell AmeRRRRican accent in German.

27 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

I sincerely you hope you have fun with your Brazilian chad.

Sorry but I'm straight.  However I know of a missus in Berlin with a deadbeat husband and that deadbeat husband is into Brazilian chads... (won't say anymore) ;)

36 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Y'all need to stop this bromance. Now.

She writes after greening El Jello's posts.     :lol:

Virtue Signaller of the day.  

Dear Alticus, As each day passes, you appear to be more and more obsessed with my greening habits. You are now making the exact same comments about them every day. I'm getting worried. Let me explain my own personal greenie logic to you with the hope that you will get over it. I give greenies to posts that I like for one of many reasons. Sometimes, it is just excellent writing. Sometimes, I don't agree with a post but it is well thought out and I acknowledge that. And all times, I green posts that make me giggle whether they have any socially redeeming qualities or not. 

Now you can stop assuming that I agree with every word of every post that I bestow a greenie upon. Please stop stalking me while you're at it.

Regards,

Fruity

45 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Dear Alticus, As each day passes, you appear to be more and more obsessed with my greening habits. You are now making the exact same comments about them every day. I'm getting worried. Let me explain my own personal greenie logic to you with the hope that you will get over it. I give greenies to posts that I like for one of many reasons. Sometimes, it is just excellent writing. Sometimes, I don't agree with a post but it is well thought out and I acknowledge that. And all times, I green posts that make me giggle whether they have any socially redeeming qualities or not. 

Now you can stop assuming that I agree with every word of every post that I bestow a greenie upon. Please stop stalking me while you're at it.

Regards,

Fruity

Disingenuous.   I don't make any of those assumptions.    I have called you out for greening pure insults (no problem with that), while calling for calm/civility/de-escalation (hilariously hypocritical).    In the El Jeffo versus J0ker food fight, it is exaclty what you did.  

If i see a post which is hateful, vulgar, uncivil and otherwise unnecessary, i find it puzzling that someone would green it.   I don't click on your profile or stalk you at all (don't flatter yourself).   I click on the profile of the user who posted the content and see who is degenerate or hateful enough to green it.    People want a friendly, civil, cooperative forum, while greening posts which are directly in conflict with that aim.   Hilarious and typical.  

You can behave however you want on this site, but if you are pouring gasoline on the fire while calling for civility, i will exercise my right to ridicule your hypocritical behavior.   I have called you out exactly twice.     If i were you, i would be embarrassed too and probably spin some bullshit sob story about stalking or lack of privacy.   Boo-hoo-hoo.  

5 minutes ago, balticus said:

I have called you out for greening pure insults

That make me giggle. I don't leave my sense of humor at the door when I log in to TT.

3 hours ago, fraufruit said:

That make me giggle. I don't leave my sense of humor at the door when I log in to TT.

Makes me smile when I see serious references to TT Greening. When I was a kid in the U.K., a Greenie/Greeny meant spit/flem/vomit. Maybe still does? So, TT greening could take on a whole new meaning...

When @john g. made jokes about my English mistakes, I laughed.

Why millenials here are so easily offended that they started a fight over what? One letter? If you convert the distance between the Earth and the Sun in millimetres, that will be the number of fucks I give about how to spell "cajanes" correctly. That will be less that 1% of the fucks I give about someone judging my language skills.

14 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

Why millenials millennials here are so easily offended that they started a fight over what? One letter?

Exactly 🤓.