Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

R.I.P. Bluedave

9 posts in this topic

Just heard from a friend that Dave has sadly lost his fight against cancer.

Such sad news!

My condolensces go out to all his friends and family. He will be sadly missed.

Unfortunately, I only met him once, but I have very good memories of that day - we met in Munich on a Saturday afternoon. nothing unusual about that, but it turned out that it was the Christopher Street Day weekend.

Dave, being typically old-fashioned English, simply didn't know where to look!

So sweet!

A real Gentleman!

Also never met him  but we communicated some many years ago (did there use to be a TT "chat"?).

If I understand correctly he went to school in Stockport as I did - but not the same school, however not being far apart.

Ouch, nooooooo!

I knew Dave well during all the time I ran The Arc and although we didn't always see eye to eye (after all he was a Man City fan and me Leeds) he was a great chap and always ready to offer kind words and good conversation.

I never knew he had cancer,

RIP kind big chap you'll be sadly missed,

Malty.

I'm sorry to hear of Bluedave's death.  I met him only once, shortly after Scogs' death, when he helped sarabyrd with some moving.  He was a nice man.

I come not to praise Caesar but to bury him.

That racist shitball found it perfectly acceptable to bully a woman who wasn't 1/3 his size. He turned on me when I called him out for that, his racism, and the general bullshittery he could spout with the rest of the worst here. Differences in opinions are fine; pig-headed ignorance is quite another. Bluedave proudly wore his ignorance and stated as much. Fuck that and fuck him. And fuck any other BNP supporter or apologist.

I told him I'd piss on his grave and it seems I've managed to survive my own disease long enough to do so.

woof.