Niederlassungserlaubnis für Hochqualifizierte (Permanent residence for graduates)

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am new here, but I am happy to have found such great forum discussing life in Germany and help foreigners understand the system.

Background:

I am located in Munich and I obtained my master's degree in computer sience from TUM in 2017. I have been working since then with blue card for 22 months.

Questions/Doubts:

As far as I understood from several websites(e.g. munchen.de), I can apply for Niederlassungserlaubnis after 2 additional months(since I am a garduate with 24 months of work experience in the same field). However, I am not sure what the required german proficiency level is. Is it A2 or B1? 

With that being said, I know very well my German is pretty bad and would never meet the B1 level (given this is the case). I am planning to continue German courses soon, but it will take me some time.

In that case, can I apply after 33 months with A1 level? And do I need to stay with the same company till the 33 months are over or can I relocate to another city with different company and still the 33 months get counted?

Thank you in advance and I apologize if some of the questions are redundant to other posts.

Blue Card -> Niederlassungserlaubnis after 21 months with B1. You may not a certificate as it is very dependent on the city and government official working.

Blue Card -> Niederlassungserlaubnis after 33 months with A1. You can switch jobs or companies companies, the contributions to the Deutsche Rente are what's important. You may not a certificate as it is very dependent on the city and government official working.

https://service.berlin.de/dienstleistung/326556/

Thank you for your response. How about the Niederlassungserlaubnis for graduates? As far as I understand, one can apply after 24 months not 21. Does it also require B1 level?

On 18/07/2019, 23:02:45, MSYazeed said:

Thank you for your response. How about the Niederlassungserlaubnis for graduates? As far as I understand, one can apply after 24 months not 21. Does it also require B1 level?

I failed the B2 before but I passed the test after the second time! Now, I am a German citizen.

FYI:

Sehr XXX

leider ist der Ergebnisbogen kein Zertifikat und auch noch mit "NICHT bestanden" gekennzeichnet.
Somit haben Sie folgende Möglichkeiten: entweder Sie melden Sich erneut für die B1-Zertifikat-Prüfung an oder Sie beantragen die Niederlassungserlaubnis erst nach 33 Monaten oder Sie beantragen eine Niederlassungserlaubnis gem. § 18b AufenthG (nach 24 Mon. qualifizierter Beschäftigung, siehe Anhang). 

Mit freundlichen Grüßen 

Niederlassungserlaubnis.jpg

Niederlassungserlaubnis, Blaue Karte § 19a, Abs. 6 AufenthG, September 2017.jpg