Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Moving/Relocations companies

3 posts in this topic

Hello!
I'm not sure if it's been asked in previous threads, but I'm currently looking to move from the US to Germany & have had difficulty finding information about moving companies internationally. Many websites I've visited ask for information only to pester me with automated calls or flood me with emails --- personally this makes me anxious as I haven't been able to just find a company that can give me an idea of what I would be able to do outside this format. If there are others that may have had similar experiences I'm wondering what companies you went through or suggest ? I wouldn't be moving furniture at all & already have a place that I will be able to stay with my boyfriend so I'm trying to figure out how I would get any other personal items over aside from what I would be packing on my initial flight over.

Thanks!

Welcome to Toytown, dreamguided. If you look at the top right corner of the screen, you'll find a white box labeled "Search". If you search for "relocation" or "moving", you'll find the relevant threads. There's also a page on the Toytown wiki.

The moving companies will need information on what you are taking, how much, will you self pack etc.

so, yes they need info. Get 2-3 quotes, before you decide.