Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lindenstrasse

3 posts in this topic

Any other fans of the show here want to discuss what's going on? I know the show is only on for another 5 months before it meets its end. And it's also on a summer hiatus at the moment.

Feel free to comment here on:

-Leia's HIV status

-Dr. Brooks and Lisa's issues

-Lisa's issues

-Nina's pregnancy & work stress

Or anything else you can think of :)

Sorry, not a fan but my Mother in Law loves it - for her sixtieth birthday, my wife wangled a guided tour of the studio for her and the family a few saturdays ago. We thought the interiors would all be closed but some of the crew let us in on the set. We were allowed watch some of the filming too. My MIL has had quite a bit of bad health worries for the last four or five years so it was really nice to see her with a big smile on her face.

2 hours ago, pmd said:

Your wife is a good daughter!! :)

Sorry, not a fan but my Mother in Law loves it - for her sixtieth birthday, my wife wangled a guided tour of the studio for her and the family a few saturdays ago. We thought the interiors would all be closed but some of the crew let us in on the set. We were allowed watch some of the filming too. My MIL has had quite a bit of bad health worries for the last four or five years so it was really nice to see her with a big smile on her face.