Got attacked by two Croatians in Unterhaching

166 posts in this topic

Oh i know what that means belleive me. LOL.

4 hours ago, alderhill said:

Now that you're a little wiser, be careful not to confuse those with "MILF"...

19 minutes ago, pmd said:

Oh yes, she knew what she was doing, that's clear.

What I will say in the woman's defence is that, for me, a new checkout opening is not strictly queue jumping. This is going to sound like something from Seinfeld but a new queue is like the start of a new relationship - it's a step into the unknown. You leave the bossom of the existing queue at your peril.  ;-)

I agree with pmd, a new checkout opening is up for grabs and sometimes, you're too involved in the one you're at to be able to move at lightening speed to the new one, so sometimes, you have to just let it be.

Just wondering whether the thread title is up to date! Maybe " attacked by two Croatians in a German supermarket " is more appropriate!

:D

Plus sometimes theres even a railing between the checkout lines starting a little before the belt. Once your in there its no way that you can change to the new line before everyone else behind you has already queued up new. So I second pmd thats not queue jumping.

15 hours ago, pmd said:

Why didn't you ask nicely if you could go in front of her as you had so few items *and* a young child? People sometimes need a gentle reminder to do the right thing - and this means you actually have to put them on the spot.

She was already being checked out by the time we stepped forward, as she also had only a few small items. (It's all so trivial, that's what annoys me even more!) I mean she was gone in a minute, and that was that. 

14 hours ago, pmd said:

What I will say in the woman's defence is that, for me, a new checkout opening is not strictly queue jumping. This is going to sound like something from Seinfeld but a new queue is like the start of a new relationship - it's a step into the unknown. You leave the bossom of the existing queue at your peril.  ;-)

You barbarian! 

13 hours ago, Wherearewegoingto said:

Plus sometimes theres even a railing between the checkout lines starting a little before the belt. Once your in there its no way that you can change to the new line before everyone else behind you has already queued up new. So I second pmd thats not queue jumping.

For the record, this was at a Rossmann, where the cashiers are placed one after the other, no side by side. So all we had to was walk forward three metres. There were no barriers.

14 hours ago, Tap said:

I agree with pmd, a new checkout opening is up for grabs and sometimes, you're too involved in the one you're at to be able to move at lightening speed to the new one, so sometimes, you have to just let it be.

Sometimes, maybe, depending on the set-up of the cashiers, crowds, distance, how much stuff you have etc.  Although I generally disagree. Queues should be respected, that's how I was raised and maybe it's my cultural bias, but so be it. In this case, we were not "too involved". 

I was the one being grumped at a few weeks ago in Lidl, when a new checkout opened, and we were quite far along the queue of the one next to it, but not yet unloaded onto the belt. I proper flew to the new one, beating a lad followed by his Mum and a very loaded trolley from way far back in another queue. We had only a few items between us, and had been queuing far longer, but he was properly cross - cue my teenagers snorting with laughter as he passed a few choice words more suited to a middle aged man. 

Being British, I did feel embarrassed, but I think Right was on my side...

On 7/4/2019, 11:57:27, lisa13 said:

erm...you do realize this happens disproportionately to females, right?  actually you said it yourself, that often immigrants (and natives, please let's not play this game) are grooming *young girls* as guess what:  they see them as not worthy of respect and they are more than happy to turn them into "sluts" (if they don't view them as such already - they probably do).  Women aren't second class citizens in western nations?  with how many continue to suffer and die in domestic violence incidents especially, that's news to me.

ok so let's pretend the immigrants are doing *all* the grooming.  Who's doing the buying?  poor immigrants?  or rich natives?  Guess what?  The market is booming.  in the US it's estimated at about 100 billion in "trade", with a strong tilt towards white customers.

I don't think "whites" are any better when it comes to exploiting people of other races - far from it.   They might be better at flying under the radar and their role in the crime may be different, and they certainly get preferential treatment if they get busted...but it's not like it's because they are MORALLY above it.  they're not

You're nuts. 

$100 billion?  So every man, woman and CHILD in the U.S.  spends an average of $300  a year on sex slaves?  And which western countries engage in female genital mutilation?  Or shoot little girls in the head for going to school?

What an imbecilic post!

Female genital mutilation and violence towards female children are happening in the UK and Germany as we speak. Government reports have been published in both countries about this, so don't be so smug.

39 minutes ago, hasenpfad1 said:

Or shoot little girls in the head for going to school?

oh you're right, the US offers equal opportunities for both girls AND boys to be shot at school.  Thanks for pointing that out.  Well done!!!

39 minutes ago, hasenpfad1 said:

And which western countries engage in female genital mutilation? 

oh you're right there too.  boys are the ones who are predominantly mutilated shortly after birth in the US, even in these enlightened modern times.  Well done!

And you are correct that my figure was wrong, it's 100 billion in trade worldwide, not just in the US.  But maybe you can explain the economic and demographic factors that leave Atlanta with 290 million in sex trade related revenue per year?  With a population of only 500k, they are damned busy!  And to think southerners have a reputation for being lazy.  Once again I stand corrected. Well done!

Morals and ethics aside.. I just wonder where anybody gets any figures from. Can I imagine someone here on this island selling their body in some brothel or whatever tonight..and handing them a receipt?..erm, NO!! Or maybe not in a brothel. No receipt!

18 hours ago, Metall said:

Female genital mutilation and violence towards female children are happening in the UK and Germany as we speak. Government reports have been published in both countries about this, so don't be so smug.

Umm, surely you're aware of the caveat there. FGM is overwhelmingly NOT committed by ethnically European/Western parents on their little girls, but by ethnic enclaves of the populations that already do it 'back home'. Besides, it is specifically outlawed in most Western countries (and, as a matter of act, even in many countries where it is common!).

The fact there is still gender-based violence or enforcement of traditional gender roles here in 'the West', does not nullify the exponentially greater misery in other places.

In keeping with TT tradition... and just to completely derail this inaptly titled topic... and throw the cat in amongst the pigeons for good measure :ph34r:...

for all those anti-circumcision people out there, if you ever come across a bloke with lichen sclerosus - here's a helpful and informative thread for the unitiated https://www.lichensclerosus.ch/en/home

or a severe phimosis, they will rue their parents for not having whipped off their foreskins when they were fresh from the womb. Nothing beats getting circumcised in adulthood.

On ‎01‎.‎07‎.‎2019‎ ‎17‎:‎25‎:‎02, FleetwoodMac said:

the main aggressor said something like " blabla, that is why I hate all women, blabla". 

This is what happens when men can't deal with the fact that women find them repulsive. That's probably closest thing to female companionship he's had in years.

3 hours ago, optimista said:

In keeping with TT tradition... and just to completely derail this inaptly titled topic... and throw the cat in amongst the pigeons for good measure :ph34r:...

for all those anti-circumcision people out there, if you ever come across a bloke with lichen sclerosus - here's a helpful and informative thread for the unitiated https://www.lichensclerosus.ch/en/home

or a severe phimosis, they will rue their parents for not having whipped off their foreskins when they were fresh from the womb. Nothing beats getting circumcised in adulthood.

Two out of my three husbands had to get circumcised later in life. Way before I was with them, mind you. Both reported horrific experiences.

On 09/07/2019, 21:24:35, john g. said:

Can I imagine someone here on this island selling their body in some brothel or whatever tonight..and handing them a receipt?..erm, NO!! Or maybe not in a brothel. No receipt!

Im sure Ive told this story before, but years ago I was on business in Hong Kong and as I was on expenses had a nice bottle of wine with dinner in Wan Chai.  The reciept (in chinese of course) had a rather large line item apparently listed as "miscellaneous drinks" and when I showed it to one of the guys I was working with his jaw dropped.  Apparently "misc drinks" is a euphemism used for fees due to questionable nocturnal adventures, and long story short he thought I was submitting a trip to a brothel as expenses.

All in all the expenses were paid without question, but I did get a rather unwanted (and unwarranted) reputation in the team.

4 hours ago, optimista said:

Thanks for the tip off.

On 7/11/2019, 2:06:16, optimista said:

For those who need circumcision for medical reasons, as an eventual self-decided 'cure', sure. Although those conditions are not always clear "fresh from the womb". Even the 'eh, just cut it off' approach should not be the first for phimosis.