Got attacked by two Croatians in Unterhaching

166 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, French bean said:

But how often do you get whites grooming other races because they see them as sluts and not worth any respect?

erm...you do realize this happens disproportionately to females, right?  actually you said it yourself, that often immigrants (and natives, please let's not play this game) are grooming *young girls* as guess what:  they see them as not worthy of respect and they are more than happy to turn them into "sluts" (if they don't view them as such already - they probably do).  Women aren't second class citizens in western nations?  with how many continue to suffer and die in domestic violence incidents especially, that's news to me.

ok so let's pretend the immigrants are doing *all* the grooming.  Who's doing the buying?  poor immigrants?  or rich natives?  Guess what?  The market is booming.  in the US it's estimated at about 100 billion in "trade", with a strong tilt towards white customers.

I don't think "whites" are any better when it comes to exploiting people of other races - far from it.   They might be better at flying under the radar and their role in the crime may be different, and they certainly get preferential treatment if they get busted...but it's not like it's because they are MORALLY above it.  they're not

4 minutes ago, lisa13 said:

..but it's not like it's because they are MORALLY above it.  they're not

Never said they were which has been proved time and time again - Slave trade,  Child abuse, War crimes etc  have been committed more often than not by Whites. But back to the context of the thread, a women was verbally threatened by two foreign men that showed a total lack of respect for her. From what she tells us I have concluded that the were probably misogynistic and saw women as having no real worth except to please them. That unfortunately is not only a character trait of some individuals but also a cultural trait which has been proved time and again. e.g Arab Women, where's J2 for his insight into Saudi women? Or the arranged marriages where once married, the women are to be treated as chattels or how about the denial of education to girls because they're not worth it.

1 hour ago, snowingagain said:

You do realise that the Celts were also immigrants to Britain? There were people here before them? 

Yes of course. I was walking with my dog through a "Keltenschanz" a few months ago, she behaved very weirdly. According to Wiki they began in central Europe.

I am of course aware that in real life this is your academic interest.

34 minutes ago, French bean said:

That unfortunately is not only a character trait of some individuals but also a cultural trait which has been proved time and again. e.g Arab Women, where's J2 for his insight into Saudi women? 

Hmmmm, very few understand the reasons for women's status under Islam. The old Bedouin rules were that men could attack each other at will. Raids on each other's camp were the norm. However the "Hareem" was actually untouched. There might be a pitched battle between two tribes yet the centre of the camp - the women  - was undisturbed. Back then, it was actually advantageous to be a woman.

This element continues today in a sense, in that the Arab woman rules the house, and the man rules the outer world. However the problem was the coming of oil introduced basically a thousand years of civilization to a pretty primitive culture in about 70 years. Add to this the recent social media and you have a complete jumble of ancient and modern. It means the modern experience for Saudi women is miserable.

I once saw a sign in Saudi saying "No goats, no women"!

Fleetwoodmac Good evening i am so sorry  for what happened to you  because i am a man i try to be a decent human being and i am a Croat born and raised such people should be punished because they are rude violent and primitive. But i wish to point oiut a few things, First of all whe are  not alll like that i  have never hurt a fly and many Croats are honest hard working good people. And second  the people who attackedd you might not be Croats because the rude word you mentioned is used in many other Sllavic llangugaes. All the best take care. and belleive me we  Most of Croatiian men and women are not idiots.

I'm with Magmax. I holiday in Croatia often. (well, been in all the Yugo countries (fave is Montenegro) - Bosnia, Mostar, Slovenia and even Albania. I was always treated extremely nicely down there. 

jeremytwo i thank you so much for saying that  . vith all my heart i wish you good  summer holday in my homeland Croatia.

10 minutes ago, Magmax said:

jeremytwo i thank you so much for saying that  . vith all my heart i wish you good  summer holday in my homeland Croatia.

Thanks bud. We've been driving down there years. Returned there last year after a break of about five years. We used to just turn up in villages and find a "Sobe" but have just discovered the fabulous campsites down there. 

yes soba means room mostly to rent  for tourists. You are welcome.

@Magmax we'll be sailing down there for some weeks beginning middle of August. We love it there and all the friendly people. We are currently in our marina in Portoroz SLO.

On 7/4/2019, 5:43:48, French bean said:

East Midlands born to middle class parents but mainly doing skilled or semi skilled jobs, I am a graduate as well. It's just that we seem to have totally different views of the UK. I am not anti immigration at all, after all my mother is one. But I found some of your points a bit confusing, Thatcher was at one time the most powerful person in the country. Other women have made it to the top as well. It seems to be only in certain professions that they are treated as lesser beings, banking and the legal profession comes to mind.

My point about child grooming didn't mention Blacks at all, Again if you look at the reports, the majority are from Asian or eastern European backgrounds. However, you can't deny that the number of stabbings in London and B'ham are carried out by black youth gangs, hence Operation Trident targeting Black on Black crime.

Technically right in that the Anglo Saxons have not been in the UK for thousands of years but it is a term to describe the indigenous population. The original Britons died out and as you are no doubt aware, Britain is a land of immigrants, as much so as the US.The Saxon tribes from Norther Europe, of course the Romans, the Vikings, the Normans all watered down.

Now what is happening in the East Midlands  is that the 2nd and 3rd generation Asians are moving more and more into the professional roles, they are becoming the doctors, lawyers, accountants and barristers in the top jobs because they are prepared to work for it. The Indians and the Pakistanis know the value of education. I don't believe the same can be said for the Bangladeshi's.

All the other heinous crimes you list do exist of course but JChrichton came over as being naive about just what goes on in the real World

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-birmingham-48881327

These " slave owners " are Poles. Nothing against Poles at all. But a lot against these types. This stuff IS going on.

A victim speaks out:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-48736957

@OP. My BIL is Croatian, highly intelligent, well educated, from the top echelons of society. Drinks too much and swears like a trooper. He is also routinely and casually disparaging about and to women. He actually loves women but has no idea the impact of his words have on people unused to Croatians. The way he speaks is just how people from this culture express themselves. I appreciate that for you the experience was shocking but maybe there is a disjunct between message sent out and message received because you are not used to hearing women being berated in this way. (I am not defending them just pointing out the way things are.) It is like the F word, which I personally find highly offensive. It has become completely innocuous to some people who use it multiple times in a single sentence and don't even realise it is there.

Welcome to Croatia Portorož is on the Slovenian Adriatic coast, Croatia is near. @fraufruit

@refmidge  Yes the island of Brač  is beautyfull it is near the city of Split  Croatian second largest city.

@optimista hello and nice to meet you. I apologise for being ignonrant but what is a BIL i am not familiar vith that abreviation.

On 04/07/2019, 17:40:14, French bean said:

Then I didn't say what I meant, my error, I meant women in many cultures such as Asian and Eastern European are not treated as equals. Bhutto is the excepton, probably helped by her family connections. Same with Indira Ghandi.

Yes white on white is as bad. But how often do you get whites grooming other races because they see them as sluts and not worth any respect? White pedophiles will attack anyone irrespective of backgound, they don't target specifically those they see as not worthy.

Anglo Saxon is a term that has been used for many years to describe white Brits, I'm not offended by it neither I believe are many others, don't get hung up on it.

I just wanted point out that not only east european and Asians, Europeans also treat women as second class citizen.  

I have heard west european engineers "joking" about "women in engineering  " as women to make coffee in engineering department.

It takes more than being west european to pay women the respect they deserve.

34 minutes ago, Magmax said:

what is a BIL

brother in law = husband of your sister (or husband of your brother, if he is gay)

1 hour ago, john g. said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-birmingham-48881327

These " slave owners " are Poles. Nothing against Poles at all. But a lot against these types. This stuff IS going on.

A victim speaks out:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-48736957

Note the line in the report about the victim:

The gang are mainly Roma, from Poland. They came to the UK specifically to traffic their fellow countrymen.

The Roma's or Gypsies using the traditional name have been involved a lot in slavery and agricultural gangs.

I know, French bean! But it´s probably " racist " to mention that!!! We are all wonderful, aren´t we? And Nazis! 

People who enslave others deserve locking up. Oh dear, I´m intolerant.