Got attacked by two Croatians in Unterhaching

166 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, FleetwoodMac said:

ALL NEGATIVE COMMENTS HERE ARE FROM MEN, CLEARLY NOT KNOWING WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT!!!!!BASHING A LITTLE GIRL OVER THE INTERNET MAKES YOU THE BETTER MAN, RIGHT?JUST LIKE THOSE IDIOTS YESTERDAY!I WILL NOT STAY SILENT WHEN I AM CALLED A "WHORE" FOR WALKING ON THE BLOODY PAVEMENT!!!PISS OFF, FAM!WE ALL KNOW WHAT THE CROATS DID DURING THE WAR!!!!!

Bizarre. Btw, I have no idea what the Croats did during the war?

During WWII the Croats actively sympathized with the Axis, unlike much of Yugoslavia.
On a lighter side, my friend in a small town in the UP of Michigan wrote to me that at her Catholic high school, where unexpected notices often announced previously unknown commemorations, someone posted 'Tomorrow is Croation Day.  Everyone wear blue.'; and like good obedient religious high school kids, a lot appeared in blue the following day.

57 minutes ago, katheliz said:

During WWII the Croats actively sympathized with the Axis, unlike much of Yugoslavia.

She could be talking about the Croatian War in the 90s.   But what do i know? after all, I am a man.

49 minutes ago, Krieg said:

She could be talking about the Croatian War in the 90s.

Or the war from 1618-1648. Weren´t it Croatian cavaliers who came to the rescue of Wallenstein at the last minute in one one of those battles?

On 7/1/2019, 6:46:54, FleetwoodMac said:

This behaviour means that if I was a German woman he would have reacted the same way, which is rediculous since he is a foreigner here and should respect the host country and the host people.

Please search, "2015, Köln, Sylvester"

46 minutes ago, RenegadeFurther said:

DRINK!

48 minutes ago, RenegadeFurther said:

I'm surprised it took you so long to find this thread.

On 7/2/2019, 5:01:39, Marianne013 said:

Or the kid just didn't speak English (this was in a German kindergarten after all) and felt excluded. Jeez.

Jeez back at you @Marianne013. The OP said the child speaks English. 

On 01/07/2019, 19:41:38, French bean said:

Let me tell you about my home city in the UK. Over 50% of those living within the city area are from migrant backgrounds. We have Indians, Pakistanis, Poles, other Eastern Europeans, Afro Caribbeans, Somalis, etc etc.

There is a hierarchy amongst the different ethnic groups, especially the Asians, e:g. The Pakistanis hate the Indians and vice versa. the Indians see themselves as better than the Pakistanis but both really hate black guys. You don't go to the wrong district at night. Now white Anglo Saxons are fine, after all, we've been here for thousands of years. Now mix into this the arrival of many immigrants from former Eastern Europe. To get on in our City and to not been taken for a mug you have to learn how to deal with all the different cultures and what to expect. e.g, If you want to sell something, don't negotiate with the Pakistanis, the price is what it is otherwise you'll end up paying them to take the item away. Now, it's not all bad because in the City centre on a Friday/ Saturday night everyone from whichever background gets on well, compared to other UK cities there isn't that much trouble.

But here's the crux with regard to FleetwoodMac. For so many of these immigrant communities, women are a second class citizen, especially amongst, Pakistani, Bangladeshi and some eastern European cultures. Just look at the rise of honour killings in the UK by Pakistani, Bangladeshi and Romanian families. So, once you've actually lived in a place like that and experienced that sort of thing I don't think you will truly understand. I don't mean to be patronising but as you are now in a Uni you will be dealing with more educated and open minded people, not everyday poorly educated dipshits that put a warped sense of community and self worth before true integration.

Few pointers.

1. That's not a hierarchy.

2. Not thousands of years.

3. Different cultures..

4. OP called them "immigrants"

5. Women are 2nd class citizens in the UK across the board.

On 02/07/2019, 13:18:47, French bean said:

I didn't say those from ethnic backgrounds are criminals, the vast majority are not ( or is that a generalisation?). However, The local Anglo Saxons still get involved in fights, burglary, petty crime etc. The big crimes - Drugs, prostitution, slavery, guns and the running of grooming gangs preying on young vulnerable girls tend to be run by those with immigrant backgrounds. Google 'Grooming gang sentenced' and see how many of those are from immigrant backgrounds. Read what they did as well.

As for the Police, due to Tory Austerity measures, what police we have left are poorly equipped and very demotivated, there just aren't enough of them.

What's ICE?

And google "grooming MP" or "grooming establishment".

Google "priesthood child abuse".

Google "sex tourism Thailand".

Truth be told Anglo-Saxons probably lead black guys in that particular statistic.

Try Pie and Mash films for a good round-up.

Looks like you're getting more abuse here than  in Unterhaching .

You should go to toytowncroatia and ask what to do about comments on toytowngermany.

14 minutes ago, French bean said:

@claudeyc Which part of the UK do you come from? Oh, and what is your socio-economic background?

London.

Working class born.

Oxford and UCL educated.

You?

East Midlands born to middle class parents but mainly doing skilled or semi skilled jobs, I am a graduate as well. It's just that we seem to have totally different views of the UK. I am not anti immigration at all, after all my mother is one. But I found some of your points a bit confusing, Thatcher was at one time the most powerful person in the country. Other women have made it to the top as well. It seems to be only in certain professions that they are treated as lesser beings, banking and the legal profession comes to mind.

My point about child grooming didn't mention Blacks at all, Again if you look at the reports, the majority are from Asian or eastern European backgrounds. However, you can't deny that the number of stabbings in London and B'ham are carried out by black youth gangs, hence Operation Trident targeting Black on Black crime.

Technically right in that the Anglo Saxons have not been in the UK for thousands of years but it is a term to describe the indigenous population. The original Britons died out and as you are no doubt aware, Britain is a land of immigrants, as much so as the US.The Saxon tribes from Norther Europe, of course the Romans, the Vikings, the Normans all watered down.

Now what is happening in the East Midlands  is that the 2nd and 3rd generation Asians are moving more and more into the professional roles, they are becoming the doctors, lawyers, accountants and barristers in the top jobs because they are prepared to work for it. The Indians and the Pakistanis know the value of education. I don't believe the same can be said for the Bangladeshi's.

All the other heinous crimes you list do exist of course but JChrichton came over as being naive about just what goes on in the real World

57 minutes ago, French bean said:

East Midlands born to middle class parents but mainly doing skilled or semi skilled jobs, I am a graduate as well. It's just that we seem to have totally different views of the UK. I am not anti immigration at all, after all my mother is one. But I found some of your points a bit confusing, Thatcher was at one time the most powerful person in the country. Other women have made it to the top as well. It seems to be only in certain professions that they are treated as lesser beings, banking and the legal profession comes to mind.

My point about child grooming didn't mention Blacks at all, Again if you look at the reports, the majority are from Asian or eastern European backgrounds. However, you can't deny that the number of stabbings in London and B'ham are carried out by black youth gangs, hence Operation Trident targeting Black on Black crime.

Technically right in that the Anglo Saxons have not been in the UK for thousands of years but it is a term to describe the indigenous population. The original Britons died out and as you are no doubt aware, Britain is a land of immigrants, as much so as the US.The Saxon tribes from Norther Europe, of course the Romans, the Vikings, the Normans all watered down.

Now what is happening in the East Midlands  is that the 2nd and 3rd generation Asians are moving more and more into the professional roles, they are becoming the doctors, lawyers, accountants and barristers in the top jobs because they are prepared to work for it. The Indians and the Pakistanis know the value of education. I don't believe the same can be said for the Bangladeshi's.

All the other heinous crimes you list do exist of course but JChrichton came over as being naive about just what goes on in the real World

1. Sexism in the Uk

You said the following.
"women are a second class citizen, especially amongst, Pakistani, Bangladeshi [etc] cultures"

and offered this as supporting evidence.

"Thatcher was at one time the most powerful person in the country."

Yet Bhutto was PM in Pakistan.

"Benazir Bhutto (Sindhi: بينظير ڀُٽو‎; Urdu: [beːnəˈziːr ˈbʱʊʈ.ʈoː]; 21 June 1953 – 27 December 2007) was a Pakistani politician who served as Prime Minister of Pakistan from 1988 to 1990 and again from 1993 to 1996. She was the first woman to head a democratic government in a Muslim majority nation. Ideologically a liberal and a secularist, she chaired or co-chaired the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) from the early 1980s until her assassination in 2007."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benazir_Bhutto

2. Grooming

You misunderstood. I am saying that White-on-White grooming is as bad, if not worse, in the "Anglo-Saxon" part of the population than similar issues in other UK ethnic groups.

3. Anglo-Saxon

That term isn't thousands of years old and the Anglo-Saxon culture isn't either. As such, it shouldn't be used to buttress or as part of specific claims of a continued lineage extending back several millennia.

1 minute ago, claudeyc said:

1. Sexism in the Uk

You said the following.
"women are a second class citizen, especially amongst, Pakistani, Bangladeshi [etc] cultures"

and offered this as supporting evidence.

"Thatcher was at one time the most powerful person in the country."

Yet Bhutto was PM in Pakistan.

"Benazir Bhutto (Sindhi: بينظير ڀُٽو‎; Urdu: [beːnəˈziːr ˈbʱʊʈ.ʈoː]; 21 June 1953 – 27 December 2007) was a Pakistani politician who served as Prime Minister of Pakistan from 1988 to 1990 and again from 1993 to 1996. She was the first woman to head a democratic government in a Muslim majority nation. Ideologically a liberal and a secularist, she chaired or co-chaired the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) from the early 1980s until her assassination in 2007."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benazir_Bhutto

2. Grooming

You misunderstood. I am saying that White-on-White grooming is as bad, if not worse, in the "Anglo-Saxon" part of the population.

3. Anglo-Saxon

That term isn't thousands of years old and the Anglo-Saxon culture isn't either. As such, it shouldn't be used to buttress specific claims of a continued lineage extending back several millennia.

Then I didn't say what I meant, my error, I meant women in many cultures such as Asian and Eastern European are not treated as equals. Bhutto is the excepton, probably helped by her family connections. Same with Indira Ghandi.

Yes white on white is as bad. But how often do you get whites grooming other races because they see them as sluts and not worth any respect? White pedophiles will attack anyone irrespective of backgound, they don't target specifically those they see as not worthy.

Anglo Saxon is a term that has been used for many years to describe white Brits, I'm not offended by it neither I believe are many others, don't get hung up on it.

1 minute ago, French bean said:

Then I didn't say what I meant, my error, I meant women in many cultures such as Asian and Eastern European are not treated as equals. Bhutto is the excepton, probably helped by her family connections. Same with Indira Ghandi.

Yes white on white is as bad. But how often do you get whites grooming other races because they see them as sluts and not worth any respect? White pedophiles will attack anyone irrespective of backgound, they don't target specifically those they see as not worthy.

Anglo Saxon is a term that has been used for many years to describe white Brits, I'm not offended by it neither I believe are many others, don't get hung up on it.

OK, fair enough.

Sorry this happened to you, FleetwoodMac. Good on you for reporting it to the police. Hope they catch them.

1 hour ago, French bean said:

The real "Britons" were driven west and north by the invaders. Ireland, Wales, Isle of Man and Scotland are the last bastions of the old ways. It has survived in the form of Celtic culture. 

41 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

The real "Britons" were driven west and north by the invaders. Ireland, Wales, Isle of Man and Scotland are the last bastions of the old ways. It has survived in the form of Celtic culture. 

You do realise that the Celts were also immigrants to Britain? There were people here before them?