Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What do you do when you feel down or anxious?

82 posts in this topic

Is there not a joke (or perhaps not a joke) about how men fall asleep after sex because the woman does not turn into a pizza.? 

4 hours ago, fraufruit said:

I say it's a bit late for the cuddle effect to do any good after the semen is released and the deed is done.

And noone wants to sleep in the wet spot :P

Just remember, we are all the one who swam the fastest ;)

We are all winners

:lol:

So enjoy your life!

1 hour ago, snowingagain said:

Is there not a joke (or perhaps not a joke) about how men fall asleep after sex because the woman does not turn into a pizza.? 

I was at the Boston aquarium once, checking out the penguins, and two of them were getting it on.  He apparently finished as his eyes started drooping, blinking slower and slower, and finally fell asleep...on top of his partner 

everyone who witnessed this was howling :)

maybe he was hoping for a fish?

Ha Lisa! That reminds me of my da Bronx buddy , Tom, who, in his drunken days, had the bright idea along with some fellow students to kidnap a penguin from the Bronx zoo (around 1969 or so )...and they did! They took it to their student apartment and, apparently, it stank so badly..they took it back. Security measures were different back then!

:D

12 hours ago, Anna66 said:

Yes, but it has to be good sex and it has to be with someone you really want. Bad sex or duty sex is really bad for you.

Personally I find masturbation better as it produces more orgasms. Orgasms make me feel really really happy! None of it involves semen! (As I am female)

I fully disagree.  Only rarely is sex bad...  duty sex?  Never done.

Orgasms make everyone feel good!  Aye, semen is involved when a man is...involved.  And?  I hear it does wonders for a woman's complextion.  :lol::lol:

13 hours ago, BayrischDude said:

I fully disagree.  Only rarely is sex bad...  duty sex?  Never done.

Orgasms make everyone feel good!  Aye, semen is involved when a man is...involved.  And?  I hear it does wonders for a woman's complextion.  :lol::lol:

You are male, and orgasms are integral in this case for reproduction.

In human beings female orgasms are not integral to human reproduction so frankly in the past nobody cares. Top it off with religion, society etc... That sex should not even be pleasurable and there you have it, a recipe for unenjoyable sex for most women. It is changing now, the way society thinks but for a long time it was that way!

I spent years doing duty sex, bloody awful! Never again! To be honest, most human beings are lazy, they cannot be bothered and tend only to think of themselves! You know what they say? "If you want something done properly, do it yourself!"

https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/all-about-sex/201602/why-so-many-women-don-t-have-orgasms

The best sex and orgasm I ever had was from masturbation. Sex just forget it! No thanks! Sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands! (Even if it means finishing yourself off after your partner has finished.)

We are all responsible for our own pleasure. You can only tell someone a certain amount of times! I would never cheat on my partner and lucky we live in a society where masturbation is accepted. The past it was frowned upon, "you will go blind" all that nonsense.

Apparently the female dolphin, their anatomy is designed so the clitoris is nearer the vagina so they orgasm easier than human females (see link below)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6894249/Female-dolphins-clitoris-orgasms-just-like-women-study-reveals.html

Something old but funny! These guys are great comedians. This song sums it up quite well!

On 23/06/2019, 09:24:55, Anna66 said:

Sex just forget it! No thanks! Sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands! (Even if it means finishing yourself off after your partner has finished.)

Wait until afterwards? Don't waste your female skill of multitasking! :D

I honestly never did duty sex. Ever. What man does that to his wife? Then it is just vaginal masturbation. What is the point? It should be consensual or not at all, surely. OK, if things get jaded, one of you has to make the effort but if appetite does not come with eating then other arrangements must be made. I cannot understand someone who condemns their partner to celibacy then complains if they go abroad. If there are health issues it is different, fair enough. But duty sex in 2019? :blink:

Just wondering about people here who might have had on duty sex...ie during their work time?

(the good old days!!)

:rolleyes:

not me!  but one of my coworkers in CA was very randy, and his wife (also randy) also worked at our company.

they got busted having sex in one of the conference rooms - they hadn't checked the room reservations for the afternoon and there was a big meeting scheduled - oops!

best part was that since their reputations preceeded them, no one gave a rat's ass  - the reaction was more amused than upset and certainly not shocked.  Those two were seriously impressive.

Honestly, lisa..I don´t remember how/why...(or her name ) but it was sometime in the mid-80s and I was a journalist in London and i ended up in a cupboard with an Italian woman...it was the night shift..no boss around ..but I remember my mate Mike opening the cupboard and laughing.

Nuff said..we were youngish, probably stoned and there was a bar one floor up in that part of London (Holborn ).

These days I just (try) to make sure errand cats don´t roger other cats without their permission!

These days I would look at sex as a chance to lay down, if I got any. But my sex life ended like the Titanic, sunk by an iceberg and now I have been a happily divorced guy for the last 20-odd years.

4 hours ago, optimista said:

I honestly never did duty sex. Ever. What man does that to his wife? Then it is just vaginal masturbation. What is the point? It should be consensual or not at all, surely. OK, if things get jaded, one of you has to make the effort but if appetite does not come with eating then other arrangements must be made. I cannot understand someone who condemns their partner to celibacy then complains if they go abroad. If there are health issues it is different, fair enough. But duty sex in 2019? :blink:

Dont you have a child a hubby ad a lover?....

When did you last fuck your hubby?

Kettle... black and all that... 

When I feel down, I watch the Blues Brothers (the original, not the sequel).

That probably doesn't help anyone else, but it's worked for me...

Spider, do you think you are in possession of all the facts? All the signs suggest my hubby may be gay. Suspicions arise when he does not come near you for over a decade. I guess you never did duty sex either.

22 minutes ago, optimista said:

Spider, do you think you are in possession of all the facts? All the signs suggest my hubby may be gay. Suspicions arise when he does not come near you for over a decade. I guess you never did duty sex either.

Well I don't have all the facts for shure but just to say, not having sex with you does not mean necessarily he is gay. Just uninterested with sex with you. Could be asexual, gay, getting sex elsewhere, depressed, prefer other types of sexual releases etc.

No?