Do you believe in telepathy

65 posts in this topic

Smurf...check out a guy called Tim Rifat. He wrote a book on remote viewing. I believe the Russians were heavily into this during the Cold War. They managed to map in detail Amrrican military installations.

Not telepathy, but I have had two dreams of seemingly impossible (or at least highly unlikely) situations which came to happen many years later. In the case of both of those dreams, they seemed extraordinarily real at the time. I'm only willing to share one, but here it goes.

Around 25 years ago, I dreamt that I was at a business dinner (long before I expected to ever be at any business gathering) and I stood up, said something in German, everyone clapped because I said it properly, and I sat back down. 

Now, no one is ever going to clap, simply because I said something in German properly. Right?

At a company-wide dinner, to which the families were also invited, in 2015 or 2016, the CEO of my then employer was giving a speech and asked, "what's that word that Americans can't say properly?" Someone yelled, "Spießbratenbrötchen".

He looked over at me and said, "A.N.Other, give it a shot". 

I stood up, gave my best rolling R on the braten and the brötchen parts. Everyone there started clapping and my son commented, "half the Germans here wouldn't have pulled that off".

My dream came to pass exactly as it had happened in my dream. What I found really odd at the time is, when the boss mentioned that "Frau XYZ" was doing activities with the kids during this event, no one clapped. I thought, that's pretty screwed up, they clapped because some dumb American can say a German word properly, but not for the woman who is actually doing something...

4 minutes ago, RedMidge said:

I do- I can clearly see in SL's mind another thread appearing- very soon.^_^

I seem to have dreamt about it a few years ago... :o

I had lots of experiences of telepathy and clairvoyance as a kid. Some scientists claim we all have these abilities as children. My most notable dream prophecy was John Lennon's shooting. I had to ask my mother who he is.  She did freak slightly when he was indeed shot soon after.

Nowadays, it's my husband who is often disturbed by me reading his mind.  He claims that any man would worry about his wife reading his mind :D

25 minutes ago, emkay said:

I had lots of experiences of telepathy and clairvoyance as a kid. Some scientists claim we all have these abilities as children.

People (see @El Jeffo's post above) think I'm nuts, but I'm pretty sure I was able to see an Aura as a kid. I just saw a white something surrounding some people. At the time I didn't know it was abnormal to see it and I associated it with spirituality or "holiness". 

At one point I mentioned to my mother that "That guy or woman (don't remember which) must be really righteous, becaue his/her light is really bright." She obviously had no clue what I was talking about and it was then that I realized not everyone could see it. I haven't seen it in very many years, nor have I tried.

I once had a grave feeling about my brother, once off to Glastonbury Festival. He came back safe and I thought it was all nonsense. Then a week later he had an almost fatal motorbike accident. 

A few months ago I had a similar deep emotion witbout reason about my son. Then a few days later he was in a helicopter en route to hospital from an Austrian ski slope.

Great thread!

There is a fascinating youtube channel Dark Journalist you may wish to listen in on. Around 1890 there was this theosophy movement featuring Rudolph Steiner, Edgar Cayce and Annie Besant. They influenced Aleister Crowley who took this in a dark direction.

Actually telepathy does exist. Or at least a kind of. You can scan a brain with electrodes and let KI build a picture of what that person is thinking and transmit it for another person to see.

Everything else is bullshit.

5 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

He went over a car bonnet and almost passed out.

Almost passedout and it was almost Fatal... 

Fuck me he was lucky... 

Maybe j² can get his inner voice to teach him some German. Or at least some marketable job skills.

The Bushmen of the Kalahari are said to be able to communicate long distance via very low frequency vibes. Like elephants. 

Ever watched negroids (somebody tell me the pc term if that is wrong) talking to each other in a noisy restaurant when they are at different ends of a long table separated by half a dozen people? They talk low and tune in to the frequency.

I have experience of people "impinging themselves upon my conscience" when they were in times of dire trouble. Or picking up the phone to ring someone and finding them already on the line cos they had rung me the exact same moment. Too often for it to be coincidence. And that time I got a letter from my ex-boss declaring love... well I knew it was waiting for me before I opened the letter box!

Is this what people call telepathy? If so, then yes, I think we can and do communicate long distance with certain folk we feel very attached to.

My friend's husband is a brain surgeon. He often talks about how little is known about the scope of brain function.  

I recently watched the film Heal (Kelly Noonan Gores, Netflix, English/German subtitles) that explores various aspects of the power of thought to heal the body of even chronic disease and improve human relationships etc.  My husband is just reading the book (Amazon, German only).  It's far more detailed than the film. So far, he feels it's helping him to manage stress that affects his health significantly.  He's hoping there's a chapter on how to stop your wife reading your mind  :lol:.  

On 19/06/2019, 14:07:33, El Jeffo said:

Maybe j² can get his inner voice to teach him some German. Or at least some marketable job skills.

No, dont need a job. My German is also fluent enough.

I know man who is a dab hand at copy pasting though...