Experience With Customs

4 posts in this topic

Hello ,

Unfortunately it happen to me to have some kind of issue with customs and I would like to have your opinion about it.

I ordered from the USA a spray that should make any man last longer in bed. Nothing illegal and no drugs in it actually the website where I purchased almost claimed it was all natural. When the package arrived from the USA was stopped at the Custom in Germany. They said that before releasing it to me they have to verify if the spray is compliant with EU laws. Really worried but in good faith I went back home and I wrote to the official website of the product. They advised me that there is a small amount of Lidocaine ( which is some kind of anesthetic ) in the product and it is allowed all over EU only problem might be that Germany have more scrutiny on this Lidocaine and allow it only if prescribed by a doctor.  I am still waiting response from the custom but what do you think I risk in this case ? I really did not know was not allowed also because I did not buy it in a medicine/drugs shop but in a normal selling condoms website . Anyone have any idea.? Consider is a trial size so a really but really small bottle big as a small finger of the ✋. Anyone can give some heads up ?

I dont have any direct experience but I think I remember people posting similar things before and either having the "contraband" confiscated or sometimes having a smallish fine, maybe €50 or so, i dont remember.

I also have vague memories (sorry I cant be clearer) about medical preparations that are legal here still not being allowed to be imported from outside the eu.

Well I already thank you so much. Honestly I had no idea was not allowed is approved by FDA in the US and the company confirmed me that all other EU country except Germany would have accepted it. I really was thinking about awful scenearios for something that stupid and I was feeling so bad..

I wouldnt worry about it. Those longer lasting condoms have that stuff in it and its for sale here. FYI, small doses of depression medications are used in the states to help your issue. possibly you could find a doctor that might prescribe you a very small dose for your issue.