Scum vote for scum - the Tory leadership race

57 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, zwiebelfisch said:

I thought the days of nudge nudge wink wink a bit gay as an attack on public figures were over.  Sad to see bigots like you still doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kwh3R0YjuQ

Just in case 3 or 4 people worldwide are seeing this: this is the background!

The pain in the arse pub bloke!

:lol:

At least he makes an effort.

When was the last time May or Corbyn were caught in their Sunday best running the local town Marathon

8 hours ago, Sir Percy B said:

When was the last time May or Corbyn were caught in their Sunday best running the local town Marathon

The only effort he makes is when there's a camera there. Even then the level is debateable.

As Dominic Raab gets a job in Johnson's cabinet. War, Famine, Death and Pestilence anxiously hold their breath in anticipation.

You can relax. Brexit isn't going to happen. I like Boris personality, but he will be incompetent for this huge job. 

Besides, which country is he most loyal to - USA, UK or Israel?

The fact that the entire TT cuck crew was triggered by Boris Johnson makes me like him more.

Mr Pie on point...

Not happy with one of them bring back the death penalty. That's inhumane.

24 minutes ago, French bean said:

JOker - click bait

He's certainly a master baiter.

1 hour ago, J0ker said:

The fact that the entire TT cuck crew was triggered by Boris Johnson makes me like him more.

"For 10 years we in the Tory party have become used to Papua New Guinea-style orgies of cannibalism and chief-killing."

"No doubt the AK47s will fall silent and the pangas will stop their hacking of human flesh and the tribal warriors will all break out in watermelon smiles to see the big white chief touch down in his big white British taxpayer-funded bird."

"The continent may be a blot, but it is not a blot upon our conscience. The problem is not that we were once in charge, but that we are not in charge any more."

"It is said that the Queen has come to love the Commonwealth, partly because it supplies her with regular cheering crowds of flag-waving piccaninnies."

Just a few quotes from him.

I wonder why he triggers people.

1 hour ago, El Jeffo said:

He's certainly a master baiter.

LOL at least I'm not addicted to cuck bait.

1 hour ago, Keleth said:

"The continent may be a blot, but it is not a blot upon our conscience. The problem is not that we were once in charge, but that we are not in charge any more."

Somebody was always charge and will always be in charge.  It used to be the British, now it's the Americans and in a couple of decades it will be the Russians or Chinese (more likely the latter).  Man is a beast my friend.

2 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

5d39c0f3e4594_Zg9lYNw1.png.73e242c558c18

Edit that meme and say "She'll get bored in a few seconds" which kind of summarizes your dating career. ;)

17 hours ago, Sir Percy B said:

let alone without a bra!