Scum vote for scum - the Tory leadership race

57 posts in this topic

Surely you don't think Boris had a photographer hiding in the long grass to take that Photo? He wouldn't, he's a guy of integrity like all Tories, he isn't saying to her "smile or I'll punch your lights out 'cos I know where you live" Not Boris, he's such an affable chap, a real clown, wouldn't harm a bee. (knocking the boy over in a pretend Rugby Match didn't happen). Look, they're holding hands really, he isn't arm wrestling her or bending her fingers back, that's just the photographer's angle giving that impression, honest.

If there was a friendly photographer "hiding" in the bushes, surely that would be regarded "press intrusion" according to The Sun.

I just can't believe the UK is about to get someone of this calibre as PM. Though he might be marginally less dishonest than Johnson, Hunt doesn't impress me either. Come back Theresa, all is forgiven? 

On 6/24/2019, 10:40:23, hooperski said:

If there was a friendly photographer "hiding" in the bushes, surely that would be regarded "press intrusion" according to The Sun.

I try to not read anyting from the Sun but have they seriously complained about press intrusion ?

The country is on fire, yet Jeremy Hunt is talking about bringing backfox hunting saying it's "part of our heritage". 

Maybe you could bring back bear-baiting, cock fighting, the workhouse, transportation and slavery just for good measure.  Utter prick.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-hunt-fox-hunting-ban-repeal-tories-leadership-countryside-a8987406.html

“I would vote to repeal the ban on fox hunting,” Mr Hunt told the Telegraph. “I would as soon as there was a majority in parliament that would be likely to repeal the fox hunting ban, then I would support a vote in parliament.”

“It is part of the countryside,” he added. “And we have to recognise that in terms of the balance of the countryside. You know, it’s part of our heritage.”

Of course, he could be talking about Liam Fox.

I like the way C.unt and BoJo are trying to outdo each other with their tax cuts and spending pledges. All supposedly coming from the ring fenced  Brexit cash. They obviously used up all their limited brain cells at the start of trying to work out how they were going to do it.

But he's part of the Tory Party that have proved time and again that they can't be trusted. Here's the latest bit of incompetence from the party that believe only they can be trusted to run the country:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-48890803

Now with all these IT people on TT, I'm sure most of you will be able to say in a nano second how a database can be filtered to ensure that sort of thing doesn't happen. But not the Tories.

From an European perspective, I hope Boris wins, so that this Brexit ends quickly, one way or another, so we can block the city of London and its nefarious influence in EU finance.

From a brit perspective, you guys are fucked up.

1 hour ago, MikeMelga said:

From a brit perspective, you guys are fucked up.

That's the UK for you, the numpties in charge stitching up everyone else. It's all that inter breeding that's gone on for many years.

Unappealing, fat, greasy and squeezed into a pastey looking skin, Boris Johnson visits a sausage factory.

D-5KN7vXsAUG86x.jpg

PRICK WITH A FORK.

Tory MP Liz Truss angling for a job when Boris becomes Prime Minister, she fawned;

"Boris Johnson put London on the map. He was the mayor who cut crime, built houses, who levelled up all parts of this great city with world-class infrastructure and having worked with Boris for several years now, I am convinced he is the man to do that for our entire country".

I remember at school reading about an event in 1666 called "The great fire by the Thames".

20 minutes ago, hooperski said:

The most Homo Erotic piece of political journalism I have ever read.  Get a room.

I thought the days of nudge nudge wink wink a bit gay as an attack on public figures were over.  Sad to see bigots like you still doing it.

42 minutes ago, zwiebelfisch said:

I thought the days of nudge nudge wink wink a bit gay as an attack on public figures were over.  Sad to see bigots like you still doing it.

If sycophantic Toby Young is entitled to an opinion, why not bigoted, misogynistic me. However wrong I may be.