Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Something in meat that is not available from other food

134 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, zwiebelfisch said:

All the signs point to SmurfLee being Korean.  A country with ludicrously high beauty standards and a place where women over about 50kg are considered fat.  

Yes, I am under 50kg, not because of having anorexia look, but because I am short (158cm) and bone frame is smaller than people of my height.

I have quite a bit of fats to weigh my weight with my bone frame. You know bones are dense, but fats are voluminous. 

I have never met her, but Id say the chances are high that she does indeed have a "fabulous body shape".

I was exaggerating. Not really fabulous, but quite reasonable and acceptable to myself, have very little bit of extra here and there, but with proper clothing still looking good.

FWIW Im not a fan of the anorexic look, and Im well aware of the problems korea has created for itself with these standards.  But it is undeniable that most koreans look good (both men and women in my opinion).

I can never be anorexia. I love food too much. Chocolates, nuts, yogurt, subway tuna sandwich, Riegler's cheese cake, bananas, tomato, bread soaked in olive oil (one bottle of olive oil 750ml lasts only 5 weeks for myself), and all sort of sweet food, citric fruits (not that much any more, because of dental problems). I eat only full fat yogurt and eat a lot. I cannot compromise and eat fatarm yogurt. I just love food too much.

But I never ate much meat. I like fish, but just too lazy to prepare. I found fermented fish in Germany very tasty. From time to time, I get some.

On weekends, I eat so much, probably good 4-5000 cal. But I do a lot of things on weekend, most of time non stop moving. I often go for hiking, biking.

Probably a bit genetic. Both my parents are slim.

And partly because I have been very conscious about my weight since middle school. No one ever told me to do so, but just so natural to me. I think by nature, I am a bit perfectionist. I have always tried to balance calory  intake and consumption. This is not hard for me. Unless I indulge myself with eating for long term (1-2 weeks) weight is always under control. If I happen to find myself getting a bit too big, it is not hard for me to get on track. I do not need to live on salad to lose weight, just under 1000 cal a day for a week would do the job.

I do not like Korean ways of staying beautiful. Most of all, I would never go under knife.

I do not wear make ups, and never in my life ever dyed my hair. It is ridiculous to see how Korean women dyed their hair blond.

20 hours ago, Krieg said:

MostVegetarian.png.992e2c1ac03f6fb0c83be

If you dig up a bit more, the very first time when I mentioned the term, it is "mostly".

This one you picked up is quote from you or another id.

If you dig, do it thoroughly.

15 hours ago, Metall said:

[temporarily takes SmurfLee off ignore]

We already know you don't speak or write English too well (although I think you're pretending), BUT:

*If* you are going to do a variation on a famous quote from the Bible, *do* at least get the grammar on that right.

Here, I'll help you:

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Eye-For-An-Eye/

And then read up on what the quote actually *means* - because honey, your joke ain't funny. It just doesn't work.

[puts SmurfLee back on ignore, walks away whistling]

"pretending" here is an interesting term, really!

Do you call it pretending when students try to do their best on exams, because they are "pretending" to be good students?

I suppose German is not your native language. When you speak German, do not you make effort to try to speak with correct grammar?

In a sense, I was hardly "pretending", because I did not make much effort to speak perfectly, and did not check my grammar after writing, because I knew people could get the information I was trying to convey anyway, and this is not a book or a thesis or a paper I am writing.

So you know better than me the diff between for and to.

To here is exactly what I was trying to mean.

1 hour ago, AlexTr said:

Imho, all signs point to this being a wind up. In my experience, while Asians of any stripe may drop articles when speaking English, their written production is almost always perfect to near perfect. This is a parody of spoken Asian English.

It could be, but for some reason I buy that it's real.

I got a PM from her a couple of months ago. It was really long and "all over the place" and I couldn't figure out what she really wanted, so just answered with "I cant help. sorry".

I have heard, for example, that it is difficult for a trumpet player to intentionally play badly. That's the way I feel about her. No one could make this stuff up. 

34 minutes ago, A.N.Other said:

it is difficult for a trumpet player to intentionally play badly.

Oh I don't know. Staccato and virile (loud) and uncontrolled. Like the guy I have to sit next next to. I could imitate him if I wanted.

3 hours ago, A.N.Other said:

It could be, but for some reason I buy that it's real.

I got a PM from her a couple of months ago. It was really long and "all over the place" and I couldn't figure out what she really wanted, so just answered with "I cant help. sorry".

I have heard, for example, that it is difficult for a trumpet player to intentionally play badly. That's the way I feel about her. No one could make this stuff up. 

PM is called PM, because it is written to the person only.

In a sense it is unethical more or less to broadcast on the forum how I sent you a long PM to ask you for help, although you did not give details, still, it makes me feel a bit betrayed. I regret that only based on your few posts, I decided to trust you, and trust that you had such sense to respect privacy of others.

At that time, I was quite lost, did not know how to manage the problem.

I am sure that it was not because of my EN or grammar that you could not understand what I was saying. The matter itself is complex, and most importantly, you did not want to spend time to figure it out for a stranger.

BTW, I can write perfect EN, and this is how I wrote theses, papers, and some emails or letters to some important people who can have impact on my career or my personal life, or someone whose opinion on me I care very much.

But it takes time for me to check, revise.

I did not want to spend that time on some posts on TT, because people can understand what I am trying to convey anyway.

A professional trumpet player can play badly if he/she did not focus, did not read notes carefully and the music is a bit new to her.

Yes, even a professional trumpet player can play badly (depending on how you define badly, depending on the threshold you set) if she does not focus, does not make any bit of effort, can easily play wrong notes. May be still good in some music blind people though.

7 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

PM is called PM, because it is written to the person only.

In a sense it is unethical more or less to broadcast on the forum how I sent you a long PM to ask you for help, although you did not give details, still, it makes me feel a bit betrayed. I regret that only based on your few posts, I decided to trust you, and trust that you had such sense to respect privacy of others.

It was more about the convoluted text than it was about the PM, the details of which I did not share, as you stated. It was also an attempt to support you, as a real human being. Sorry if you feel betrayed.

While we're on the subject @AlexTr: I tried to message you, but "AlexTR can't receive Messages". If you can send Messages (and care to do so), please contact me. Thanks.

7 minutes ago, A.N.Other said:

While we're on the subject @AlexTr: I tried to message you, but "AlexTR can't receive Messages". If you can send Messages (and care to do so), please contact me. Thanks.

Ok, but no dick pics. :P