Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Something in meat that is not available from other food

134 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, fraufruit said:

I've never in my life heard someone say, "I'm a carnivore.".

FF, I'm a carnivore... now you have.  BTW, Carnivore is a latin combination word for Carne and More!  :lol:

3 hours ago, BayrischDude said:

FF, I'm a carnivore... now you have.  BTW, Carnivore is a latin combination word for Carne and More!  :lol:

Carnivore actually means "lousy gardener". 

You can get various apps where you enter in the food you have eaten and you can see you whether you've had enough iron, vitamins etc. They are only a rough guide but quite useful if you tend to undereat. The Samsung Health app used to be really good. Dizziness could also be a form of panic attack for instance. Those aren't necessarily accompanied or triggered by actual panic; you might just get the dizziness sometimes when something stressful is going on in the background.

15 hours ago, McDee said:

I have been almost vegetarian for quite a long time. My girlfriend is almost not pregnant. Do you mean you don't eat so much meat?

Some concepts are strictly binary or digital which have only 2 status 0 or 1.

You can be only either man or woman.

But you can argue that you have sex chromosome of XXY or XYY, should you be called woman or man? Or you have normal sex chromosome, but your body does not have normal response for testosterone and therefore does not have typical male traits. Should we call you man or woman?

There is always a grey zone for any binary concept, some large some very tiny.

"My girlfriend is almost not pregnant." This has very strange grammar, but this can be interpreted as your gf is pregnant, but you really wish she is not. Or your sperm almost failed to find its way to her egg because exhausted during the long journey with its lower than average activity level, but with consumption of last ounce of energy and with some luck it succeeded.

Some other seemingly binary terms in fact are not really binary. For instance, you might say fat and thin are binary. But fat and thin are decided by weight or BMI which are a continuous variables.

When we cannot find exact concept to describe something, we create new concept.

Hope this is not too hard for you to understand.

2 hours ago, anne k said:

You can get various apps where you enter in the food you have eaten and you can see you whether you've had enough iron, vitamins etc. They are only a rough guide but quite useful if you tend to undereat. The Samsung Health app used to be really good. Dizziness could also be a form of panic attack for instance. Those aren't necessarily accompanied or triggered by actual panic; you might just get the dizziness sometimes when something stressful is going on in the background.

True. I am dealing with lawsuit, and had difficulties to find a lawyer who is specialized, speaks sufficient EN to communicated with me on very subtle matters, who is intelligent, methodical, and making effort to do the work by actually reviewing the documents.

I finally found one.

I learned that not all so called lawyers are doing their jobs. There are huge differences among them. Some are just taking easy path for themselves. The money they get is all the same win or lose.

16 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

This has very strange grammar

The person who wrote "I am most vegetarian" is complaining about grammar.

16 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

It is Most Hard.

Yes, human lawyers can be terrible.

Can't "most" also mean "almost" in the US? The Disney Cheshire Cat says "Most everyone's mad here".

43 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

I learned that not all so called lawyers are doing their jobs. There are huge differences between them. Some are just taking easy path for themselves. The money they get is all the same win or lose.

It goes the same for people in other professions. Many of them would have been good at a certain fields of study but they take up something else instead because money always comes first and so they end up hating their jobs and they are incompetent. Many lawyers are only in for the money and if they do not get much from a client, they’d just give mediocre service. 

22 minutes ago, thegreatdivide said:

It goes the same for people in other professions. Many of them would have been good at a certain fields of study but they take up something else instead because money always comes first and so they end up hating their jobs and they are incompetent. Many lawyers are only in for the money and if they do not get much from a client, they’d just give mediocre service. 

True. I was preparing for the court document myself for a week or so. I hated such work!

I am glad I am not lawyer. In fact, never thought about becoming a lawyer.

The lawyer I hired last time, did not review the documents, and just took whatever easy path it is for him, but charged me again and again which summed up to 1900 euro, although the contract says it is fixed rate and 500 euro. I am sure he will find millions of excuses if I ask him why I had to pay so much more than 500 euro. He changes his words faster than turning book pages.

I just cannot believe anyone can be so shameless.

1 hour ago, Krieg said:

The person who wrote "I am most vegetarian" is complaining about grammar.

It is Most Hard.

If you use quote, you need to use exact words I used!

I said mostly vegetarian.

I thought I was too harsh on you yesterday, because I thought although you are stupid, it is not your fault.

But stupid (low IQ) + stubborn + mean all together is invitation for harsh way of waking you up with the truth.

5 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

If you use quote, you need to use exact words I used!

I said mostly vegetarian.

Are you sure?

5 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

I thought I was too harsh on you yesterday, because I thought although you are stupid, it is not your fault.

But stupid (low IQ) + stubborn + mean all together is invitation for harsh way of waking you up with the truth.

Correct, I already told you.  I am Most Stupid.

1 hour ago, SmurfLee said:

Some concepts are strictly binary or digital which have only 2 status 0 or 1.

You can be only either man or woman.

But you can argue that you have sex chromosome of XXY or XYY, should you be called woman or man? Or you have normal sex chromosome, but your body does not have normal response for testosterone and therefore does not have typical male traits. Should we call you man or woman?

There is always a grey zone for any binary concept, some large some very tiny.

"My girlfriend is almost not pregnant." This has very strange grammar, but this can be interpreted as your gf is pregnant, but you really wish she is not. Or your sperm almost failed to find its way to her egg because exhausted during the long journey with its lower than average activity level, but with consumption of last ounce of energy and with some luck it succeeded.

Some other seemingly binary terms in fact are not really binary. For instance, you might say fat and thin are binary. But fat and thin are decided by weight or BMI which are a continuous variables.

When we cannot find exact concept to describe something, we create new concept.

You need help! 😂

1 hour ago, SmurfLee said:

On 6/12/2019, 9:36:47, SmurfLee said:

18 minutes ago, Krieg said:

Most vegetarian here is quote from your previous post. You are truly stupid! proving it ever and ever again.

If I remember correctly you are the one who was arguing with me about math test for high school kids in Germany. At that time, I did identify the stupidity + stubbornness + foolish pride.

Your brain is like sealed with oil paper, new information is impossible to enter there.

I think you can never have open conversation.

6 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

Most vegetarian here is quote from your previous post. You are truly stupid! proving it ever and ever again.

If I remember correctly you are the one who was arguing with me about math test for high school kids in Germany. At that time, I did identify the stupidity + stubbornness + foolish pride.

Your brain is like sealed with oil paper, new information is impossible to enter there.

I think you can never have open conversation.

Troll!

27 minutes ago, SmurfLee said:

You are truly stupid! proving it ever and ever again.

Capital letters after a "!", please.  And it is called "over and over again".

48 minutes ago, franklan said:

Capital letters after a "!", please.  And it is called "over and over again".

Thanks for the correction.

I was thinking the phrase strange, but did not have time to think more carefully.

So at least you found one thing that you are better than me at. Excited?!

1 hour ago, McDee said:

Troll!

Eye to eye, tooth to tooth, troll to troll!